Alasliasolonik's Thrifty Timepiece Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Another reminder that Lanx Lanx Lanx Lanx is a faggot who moved a post that wasn't insulting, wasn't about him, and was even trying to be helpful. He doesn't even say anything because he's a 100% smooth brain.

DickTrickle

Another reminder that Lanx is a faggot who moved a post that wasn't insulting, wasn't about him, and was even trying to be helpful. He doesn't even say anything because he's a 100% smooth brain.

DickTrickle

Another reminder that Lanx Lanx is a faggot who moved a post that wasn't insulting, wasn't about him, and was even trying to be helpful. He doesn't even say anything because he's a 100% smooth brain.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Another reminder that Lanx Lanx is a faggot who moved a post that wasn't insulting, wasn't about him, and was even trying to be helpful. He doesn't even say anything because he's a 100% smooth brain.

• 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Lanx Lanx your micropenis is needed

Lanx Lanx why are you a terrible amod?

I'm just trying to help worthless Asians like Lanx Lanx

Another reminder that Lanx Lanx is a faggot

Another reminder that lanx is a faggot

Another reminder that Lanx Lanx Lanx Lanx is a faggot

Another reminder that Lanx is a faggot

Another reminder that Lanx Lanx is a faggot

tenor.gif

DickTrickle

If all my posts in this thread didn't get moved, I probably would stop. I can even understand moving my baiting bit stuff gets moved that makes no reference to micropenis Asians. It's all he can do because he's utterly impotent. If every lost I made here was actually bad and not being moved because of a vendetta, I would get an infraction but he knows that probably won't hold.

So it continues.

DickTrickle

If all my posts in this thread didn't get moved, I probably would stop. I can even understand moving my baiting but stuff gets moved that makes no reference to micropenis Asians. It's all he can do because he's utterly impotent. If every lost I made here was actually bad and not being moved because of a vendetta, I would get an infraction but he knows that probably won't hold.

So it continues.

DickTrickle

If all my posts in this thread didn't get moved, I probably would stop. I can even understand moving my baiting but stuff gets moved that makes no reference to micropenis Asians. It's all he can do because he's utterly impotent. If every lost I made here was actually bad and not being moved because of a vendetta, I would get an infraction but he knows that probably won't hold.

So it continues.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Why did my post get moved but your response is still here? Seems odd, doesn't it?
I have no idea as I didn’t move it or any of your other posts . It’s my bedtime so others will have to explain this particular amod faggotry . The spam is probably not helping your cause , makes it more likely babies get thrown out with the bath water

DickTrickle

I have no idea as I didn’t move it or any of your other posts . It’s my bedtime so others will have to explain this particular amod faggotry . The spam is probably not helping your cause , makes it more likely babies get thrown out with the bath water
Every single post I make here is moved by Lanx Lanx . How can I address Amod Amod in the designated thread when every post gets moved?

Posts that have nothing to do with any vagina hurt amods still get made.

• 1Faggotry

DickTrickle

Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule All of my posts get moved from the amod thread, regardless of content. Posts I'm replying to and that reply to me still remain. If you're fine with this unchecked amod faggotry, can I at least get a confirmation?

• 1Faggotry

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I can’t speak to that at this moment. Not having heard their side that seems a reasonable question . As I suggested general shitty behavior can result in seemingly unfair treatment elsewhere . I’m not accusing you or them of that but it may be the answer .

maybe just give it a rest for now and if you haven’t been given a response by tomorrow I will try to get one for you.

DickTrickle

I can’t speak to that at this moment. Not having heard their side that seems a reasonable question . As I suggested general shitty behavior can result in seemingly unfair treatment elsewhere . I’m not accusing you or them of that but it may be the answer .

maybe just give it a rest for now and if you haven’t been given a response by tomorrow I will try to get one for you.
That's fine. And yes I've called that particular amod a piece of shit in different words many times. But so has almost every poster to every other poster here. This latest bout of shit flinging didn't start until posts that made no reference to him were pointlessly moved. This has happened multiple times.

Heh, he even said he would abuse his powers against me if he was elected.

• 1Faggotry

Izo

Tranny Chaser

Hd Waiting GIF by MOODMAN

DickTrickle

His post was moved back
I mean... That's like the third time for a similar situation (person quoting or replying stayed while mine was moved), not to mention others that didn't involve quotes. Am I going to have to petition repeatedly in the future or is that beta pussy Lanx Lanx going to stop abusing his microscopic power?

You'd think if I was actually doing something bad in that thread that so many posts had to be legitimately moved I'd be infracted but that cuck knows his impotence can only go so far. I realize that may be the only way he gets off, but helping his pent up frustrations isn't really my job either.

And if you Blazin Blazin think my rudeness is a strike against me, he's thrown plenty of vitriole my way (which is fine).

• 1Faggotry

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I mean... That's like the third time for a similar situation (person quoting or replying stayed while mine was moved), not to mention others that didn't involve quotes. Am I going to have to petition repeatedly in the future or is that beta pussy Lanx Lanx going to stop abusing his microscopic power?

You'd think if I was actually doing something bad in that thread that so many posts had to be legitimately moved I'd be infracted but that cuck knows his impotence can only go so far. I realize that may be the only way he gets off, but helping his pent up frustrations isn't really my job either.

And if you Blazin Blazin think my rudeness is a strike against me, he's thrown plenty of vitriole my way (which is fine).

I am hopeful the issue won't repeat. Not much more I can say at this point. What role our own actions play are sometimes relevant not from a judgmental view but because it is the thing we individually have most control of. Only reason I mentioned it.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.