Alien 5?

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If anyone can do Aliens 2 (partial reboot please...) justice it's Blomkamp for any recent memory.

Kreu - kinda easy just to say "its been 10-20 actual years" since... or spend a ton in CGI touchup/makeup.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

looks like blomkamp and weaver are attached to the hip on this one.

hopefully the magic of cgi can transform her into her galaxy quest character
rrr_img_90813.jpg

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Idk man. District 9 was pretty damn good, but Elysium was fucking terrible.

One things for sure we should get a great movie at least visually.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
His concept art is really selling me on it. Alien 2.5 sounds pretty good to me!

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Is he aware how old these people are now? That's one hella long cryosleep.
i Look forward for one hella long bullshit.

Plus, with blomkamp, it's another "aliens" for sure, so no originality.
Not really excited at all. Sometimes you have to let go gtreat things, alien saga (even butchered by alien 3 and resurrection) is one of those things.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm very confused. I thought Prometheus was Alien 5? Is this supposed to be Aliens 2?

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Damaged cryopods or something simple. I think all three of their present ages would work well. I like the idea of Alien 3 being a dream.

Column_sl

shitlord
Could be cool, at least the color scheme will be different then his last 3 films.

The Halo demo he did looked promising so hopefully we get some heavy space marine action in this one like Aliens 2 versus the more claustrophobic story telling of Aliens 1 and 3.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
One good thing about the Alien intellectual property is that it seems to be really strong. So they can toss the helm to 'whoever' every several years and there's potential for a good movie. In spite some of the bad ones we've been through.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
The comics are really amazing. I know some people like the books. There are so many possibilities, I really hope they delve into it and exploit the fuck out of the IP. In a good way though. a Disney Marvel way, not a shitty teen distopian drama kind of way.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The comics are really amazing. I know some people like the books. There are so many possibilities, I really hope they delve into it and exploit the fuck out of the IP. In a good way though. a Disney Marvel way, not a shitty teen distopian drama kind of way.
I agree - I liked how much some of the side corps have been expanded upon recently with minor xeno influence - it's a really wide reaching feel of a universe that has tons of room to expand upon.