Alien 5?

Mick

<Gold Donor>
They should tell a new story with a new group of people. Ripley needs to go away.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I think they should finish Ripley's story, correctly, and then branch off into the universe. If they don't fuck it up they could have a shot at a real franchise.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
It's cool to see that he can be honest and say that Elysium wasn't too good. There's so much ego in Hollywood, and people that believe their own yes men.

Blomkamp looks like he's above that.

Makes me feel more confident that he can helm a good Alien movie.

Oh and edit: The Hicks / Hudson confusion was straight out of the movie = how cool

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I hope Chappie turns out well, I like Blomkamp, his style is great. Elysium had problems but I didn't hate it.

Oldbased

> Than U
for alien 3 & 4 sigourney weaver made a demand that guns be used minimally or not at all, so ... that kinda fucked things up i imagine
Do you blame her? In Aliens she made a contraption that has outdone every movie until The 5th Element in terms of what the fuck. 100 round automatic with grenade launcher, taped on flame thrower and a strap on motion detector.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Well....i was 12 when i saw Aliens the 1st time and i'm perfectly fine ahah

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Me and my old childhood best friend loved Aliens - we bought the figurines, made up stories, did DnD-Style Alien adventures, the works. What I wouldn't give to be 12 again.

spronk

FPS noob
this made me chuckle

IcnPQ.jpg

i saw chappie last night and it was kinda meh, a little bit better than elysium and transcendent (johnny depps singularity movie) but not much more. So I'd temper your expectations for alien 5 (3?) unfortunately.