Alien Blackout, please let it be the one.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
AVP 1 and 2 with their respective xpacs for PC were good.

AVP Jaguar was good.

We just want Colonial Space Marines vs Aliens with a predator sneaking around. Have they really not fucking figured that out yet? Or they have, are completely out of touch and think they know better than the people saying "give us this, we give you money"?

AVP 2 was the shit multiplayer. Was a LAN party staple back in the day. Alien growth cycle turned on was always great for laughs.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I liked the sniper with the remote/proxy/regular grenade launcher myself. Super cheese.

AVP Jaguar's predator honor system was great. I could see that fleshed out a bit more and being really fun.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brikker

Trump's Staff
AVP 1 and 2 with their respective xpacs for PC were good.

AVP Jaguar was good.

We just want Colonial Space Marines vs Aliens with a predator sneaking around. Have they really not fucking figured that out yet? Or they have, are completely out of touch and think they know better than the people saying "give us this, we give you money"?
The market would be ripe for some pubg style alien vs predator.

INB4 AvP battle royale where a few random players get chosen as a predator and the rest are aliens/marines.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
The entire "design team" is going to be marketing people and tea leaf (spread sheet) readers

So you're probably right Brikker