Aliens and imploding simulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
How could someone even have a forum alt, can't the mods check the logged IPs?
Let me hit you with a clue-by-four: If this is all a simulation, Foler is the program code that God wrote when he was just finger-tapping the beat to "Hot For Teacher" on his keyboard.

ffjj ffjj ffjj ffjj ffjj ffjj ffjo o ffjj ffjj ffjj ffjj ffjj ffjj ffjo o

• 1Like
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 1 users

Jasker

Brown officer title, just like Kaige
Let me hit you with a clue-by-four: If this is all a simulation, Foler is the program code that God wrote when he was just finger-tapping the beat to "Hot For Teacher" on his keyboard.

lol, good point

• 1Blown
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Jasker

I failed at obtaining shrooms. No hallucination sex for me.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Jasker

Vanessa why don't you ever reply to my private messages? why you gotta be like that?

• 1Cringe
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Before the big bang, there was a zeroth law of thermodynamics. Later it got a name, but despite it's naming happening post-existence, it is actually the most fundamental rule of the universe.

Before anything else, the only truth was that "if something can go wrong, then it will go wrong." Then -- poof! -- the universe sprang into existence.

It's all been wrong since the very start.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Simulation theory is neat as a philosophical exercise, similar to conspiracies and shit are as speculation for fun. Taking shit uber serious as gospel is where it runs close to being deranged and unhealthy. Folks one or two thousand years from now might look at these suppositions similar to how we view vedic concepts and their influence on quantum mechanics, usually removed from their superstitious or religious context, hence primitive ideas influencing newer ones.

Jasker Jasker 's alright. He reminds me a lot of Woolygimp. Nowhere near as fucked as tad and the rest. One firm piece of advice, Jasker Jasker : don't do drugs and don't play poker.

An immaterial simulation being a solution for staggeringly advanced, far future civs surviving the big crunch is an awesome idea. Top shelf sci fi. Another one is galactic civilizations engineering lifeboat universes.

Somewhat related videos. Jasker Jasker don't watch the second one and start doing drugs and playing poker.

• 2Like
  • 1Triggered

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Before the big bang, there was a zeroth law of thermodynamics. Later it got a name, but despite it's naming happening post-existence, it is actually the most fundamental rule of the universe.

Before anything else, the only truth was that "if something can go wrong, then it will go wrong." Then -- poof! -- the universe sprang into existence.

It's all been wrong since the very start.
Sounds like a Douglas Adams quote.

Joke's on you Jasker Jasker buddy, I'm in your house right now replacing your pillows with identical copies, wiping my ass with your toothbrush and overfeeding your goldfish.
No. I’m saying these things can teleport inside my apartment. I’m positive of it.
giphy.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I failed at obtaining shrooms. No hallucination sex for me.

Did you try to obtain meth instead? 6 day shadow people meth sex seems like it would be right up your alley.

• 1Haram

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

Seriously? Coming from someone with a mental illness that thinks they were born the wrong gender?

Seriously? C'mon did you think this one out?

• 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Vanessa why don't you ever reply to my private messages? why you gotta be like that?
I haven't answered a lot of people's PMs. But to be blunt (as I usually am), in your case it's because they're nuttier than a Planter's factory.

Seriously? Coming from someone with a mental illness that thinks they were born the wrong gender?

Seriously? C'mon did you think this one out?
Yes seriously. Yes I thought it out.

Here's a fun brain-teaser: Which number is higher? The amount of posts that contain you mentioning me being a tranny, or the amount of times I've alluded to the fact that you are fucking retarded?

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I haven't answered a lot of people's PMs. But to be blunt (as I usually am), in your case it's because they're nuttier than a Planter's factory.

Yes seriously. Yes I thought it out.

Here's a fun brain-teaser: Which number is higher? The amount of posts that contain you mentioning me being a tranny, or the amount of times I've alluded to the fact that you are fucking retarded?
Why are you so mad that you're harassing me? Why cant we agree to disagree. I don't think that's unreasonable. Do you think that's unreasonable?

• 2Picard
  • 1Garbage

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Why are you so mad that you're harassing me? Why cant we agree to disagree. I don't think that's unreasonable. Do you think that's unreasonable?
Awww, poor Foler the victim, being harassed by the mean ol' man with fake tits.

• 3Worf
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.