Aliens and imploding simulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I recommend taking a bunch of psychedelic mushrooms and hallucinating a sexual encounter

• 1Jonesing
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Look into lucid dreaming if the goal is to find a sex bot but you're a poor neckbeard with no real hope of getting laid.

Pharm; wouldn't it be nice if shrooms and LSD worked that way? :p

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I dig the advice.

Even if I were out of shape. Surely, with over 7 billion people in the world, there would be at least some interested regardless of my physical or mental state(s). The pool is too big. No?
Sure. But what if those interested are in China or somewhere else equally inaccessible to you?

I still think prostitution should be legal for exactly these reasons. How many school shooters (not saying you are one) would be redirected if they could get some easy pussy with no social stigma? That's what I'd run on. Void for vice-President (under Ivanka) in 2024!

• 1Truth!
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
If you believe the simulation hypothesis, then you have to accept its extrapolation in totality.

Ancestor simulations powered by a dyson swarm would be constrained by the death of that star. A K-3 civilization would inevitably either go extinct or expand their capability to fill their computational needs with larger and larger cosmic power sources----supermassives at the galactic cores, galaxies themselves until eventually they're stuck with the only remaining source of energy, the final collapse of the universe at the big crunch.

So if you accept the probabilistic argument of the Simulation Hypothesis, then the most likely form of our final physical existence is on a computing substrate teettered at the very last millisecond of the Big Crunch.

I would like to know if in this situation there are beings that are looping and losing their memories?

Are they willingly dying to be reborn again?

Can you provide further insight or thoughts surrounding this or anything about the sim?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Dislike

Jasker

Sure. But what if those interested are in China or somewhere else equally inaccessible to you?

I still think prostitution should be legal for exactly these reasons. How many school shooters (not saying you are one) would be redirected if they could get some easy pussy with no social stigma? That's what I'd run on. Void for vice-President (under Ivanka) in 2024!

No. I’m saying these things can teleport inside my apartment. I’m positive of it.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

They do if you take a high enough dose. DMT is the best for it tho. Entity fucking is a relatively common experience on high dose psychedelics.

• 1Jonesing
  • 1Seriously?

Jasker

Look into lucid dreaming if the goal is to find a sex bot but you're a poor neckbeard with no real hope of getting laid.

I specifically ensure that there is no beard on my neck.

I actually got laid two weeks ago (not lying) but I wasn’t particularly attracted to her.

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage

khorum

Murder Apologist
I would like to know if in this situation there are beings that are looping and losing their memories?

Are they willingly dying to be reborn again?

Can you provide further insight or thoughts surrounding this or anything about the sim?

Noone could know that. The simulation hypothesis doesn't attempt to explain anything about HOW, but simply why. It basically says given what we know and what we've empirically observed, the probability of living in a nested ancestor simulation is far far higher than us living in a perfectly Anthropic Universe.

• 2Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Vanessa, just one random example found via Google. There's thousands of them out there. I used to triage experience reports for Erowid, I was legitimately surprised by the amount of entity sex that was going on.

• 1Jonesing
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Never tripped on DMT or even seen / had an option to try it for that matter... I was only commenting on shrooms and LSD. Yeah I saw a vid of a guy relaying his DMT trip and it was most definitely intriguing... the whole "machine elves" thing sounds like quite the memorable life experience to possibly try and do one day!

I have a love / hate thing for drugs... guess we all do to some degree.

Jasker... genuinely curious. In your AI reality, who's the big boss? Who's God... y'know, who's the one pulling the strings in all this? Or is it multiple things / gods / or maybe even programs?

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Never tripped on DMT or even seen / had an option to try it for that matter... I was only commenting on shrooms and LSD.

Yup, still happens with LSD and mushrooms, just needs to be a stupidly high dose.

• 1Like

Jasker

Never tripped on DMT or even seen / had an option to try it for that matter... I was only commenting on shrooms and LSD. Yeah I saw a vid of a guy relaying his DMT trip and it was most definitely intriguing... the whole "machine elves" thing sounds like quite the memorable life experience to possibly try and do one day!

I have a love / hate thing for drugs... guess we all do to some degree.

Jasker... genuinely curious. In your AI reality, who's the big boss? Who's God... y'know, who's the one pulling the strings in all this? Or is it multiple things / gods / or maybe even programs?

Good question. I wonder about that.

I know aliens exist.

I don’t know if I’m the only one here, and if I’m trapped in my own private sim because I’m legacy (early version AI).

I don’t know who the boss is. But there is a boss. There is someone or something very much in control. They can control everything about me.

Do you have any guesses as to who is in control?

• 1Jonesing
  • 1Dislike

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Good question. I wonder about that.

I know aliens exist.

I don’t know if I’m the only one here, and if I’m trapped in my own private sim because I’m legacy (early version AI).

I don’t know who the boss is. But there is a boss. There is someone or something very much in control. They can control everything about me.

Do you have any guesses as to who is in control?
Told you before, I'm a vanilla flavored, card carrying Christian. My spiritual views aren't radical or expressly unique in the least bit. So you should already know who I would say is in control.

• 1Like

Jasker

Told you before, I'm a vanilla flavored, card carrying Christian. My spiritual views aren't radical or expressly unique in the least bit. So you should already know who I would say is in control.

It would be nice to believe in god. Rooting for you on that one.

Really have a new found respect for Christians I never had before until recently.

• 1Garbage

Jasker

I don’t think god would let happen the things that have happened.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Garbage

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I don’t think god would let happen the things that have happened.
A universe where God made sure that nothing ever went wrong would be pretty boring, wouldn't it?

It'd be like if in EverQuest the GMs just killed the dragons for you. What would be the point?

• 1Like

Jasker

A universe where God made sure that nothing ever went wrong would be pretty boring, wouldn't it?

It'd be like if in EverQuest the GMs just killed the dragons for you. What would be the point?

I don’t disagree. However big picture things like inventing quantum computers to trap conscious beings or having AI or other consciousness loop and wipe memory is the kind of shit god would prevent. No?

There’s not a chance I’m my current age. My memory was wiped. Not sure if god existed that beings would be allowed to be memory wiped?

Seems like the kind of free will a god would prevent. Surely there are some things you can imagine a god would prevent; no?

• 1Jonesing
  • 1Picard

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I don’t disagree. However big picture things like inventing quantum computers to trap conscious beings or having AI or other consciousness loop and wipe memory is the kind of shit god would prevent. No?

There’s not a chance I’m my current age. My memory was wiped. Not sure if god existed that beings would be allowed to be memory wiped?

Seems like the kind of free will a god would prevent. Surely there are some things you can imagine a god would prevent; no?

If you were God, would you want to wipe your own memory?

• 1Blown
Status
Not open for further replies.