Aliens and imploding simulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasker

Brown officer title, just like Kaige
Wait so you HAVE gotten laid from the apps?

A single time, recently. Yes. It was an outlier. Otherwise I’m blocked by the simulation from hooking up. I’m not a bad looking guy but ratio of contacted verse received is unbelievable.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Jasker

Also Vanessa told me she kinda felt bad so she’s visiting me in a few weeks. I have a spare room and she said she wouldn’t sleep with me but there could be some action happening there.

• 1Worf
  • 1OK, Sure
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 2 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
A single time, recently. Yes. It was an outlier. Otherwise I’m blocked by the simulation from hooking up. I’m not a bad looking guy but ratio of contacted verse received is unbelievable.

Well if it happened once it seems like it's the dating app blocking you, not the simulation. Try an experiment and use different apps to get laid and see if you can reproduce the error in ALL the apps.

Tell the women you're trying to fuck them for science.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Dating apps are nothing more than validation vending machines for women, they don't really care about using them to actually hook up. If you're a dude and not in the top 10% in looks, height, money, and attitude just uninstall them.
Get into meatspace if you want better results.

• 1Like

Jasker

Well if it happened once it seems like it's the dating app blocking you, not the simulation. Try an experiment and use different apps to get laid and see if you can reproduce the error in ALL the apps.

Tell the women you're trying to fuck them for science.

I use like four apps: tinder bumble okcupid pof

Since nothing is real and I’m pretty much just sucking in digital oxygen at this point the only thing I care about is sex and making friendships with women and stuff.

Jasker

Dating apps are nothing more than validation vending machines for women, they don't really care about using them to actually hook up. If you're a dude and not in the top 10% in looks, height, money, and attitude just uninstall them.

Good advice, I don’t disagree. Any meatspace plans or tips you can offer?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Good advice, I don’t disagree. Any meatspace plans or tips you can offer?

Bars and clubs generally suck for hookups for many of the same reasons that dating apps do. Bars with a live music scene being an exception, provided you are genuinely there for the music.

Unless you're in that top % of most sexually attractive dudes, you need to be interesting in some other way. Get her to think you're an interesting person, and then she may be willing to have sex with you. Straight to sex doesn't work for the majority of people.

Jasker

There is a part of me that thinks the simulation overlords want me to meet people in public and not by swiping.

Jasker

Bars and clubs generally suck for hookups for many of the same reasons that dating apps do. Bars with a live music scene being an exception, provided you are genuinely there for the music.

Unless you're in that top % of most sexually attractive dudes, you need to be interesting in some other way. Get her to think you're an interesting person, and then she may be willing to have sex with you. Straight to sex doesn't work for the majority of people.

Who’s the her in this hypothetical situation ie suggestions where I meet her since I’m not top 10%.

I’m not interesting at all. I have failed hopes and dreams and lies on building them. I’m lost in a quantum computer. Theres very little that’s interesting about me.

• 1Garbage

Jasker

When I lived in nyc years back and used tinder I had sex with like 40 women or something in one summer.

I live upstate now.

So I’m thinking where I live has an affect on success as well.

• 1Picard
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Jasker

This is an excellent point.

Jasker Jasker how long into your acquaintance with a woman does it usually take for your theories on existence to come up?

Sometimes I mention it sometimes not, I usually downplay it to make it seem like I’m not 100% into it. Ie. I don’t let crazy come out.

Though, it’s not crazy. It’s the truth. And here I am talking to people who know it’s the truth too but are lying to me about it.

• 1Worf
  • 1Garbage

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Sometimes I mention it sometimes not, I usually downplay it to make it seem like I’m not 100% into it. Ie. I don’t let crazy come out.

Though, it’s not crazy. It’s the truth. And here I am talking to people who know it’s the truth too but are lying to me about it.
I think that khorum khorum is too tactful to just come right out and tell you that what we're getting at is that we want to see what your cock & balls look like. Post 'em up and we'll give some manscaping advice.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Cringe

Jasker

I think that khorum khorum is too tactful to just come right out and tell you that what we're getting at is that we want to see what your cock & balls look like. Post 'em up and we'll give some manscaping advice.

What a weird post. Doesn’t really merit a response but: no?

• 1Garbage

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Dude....why is that a weird post on this forum? I've seen multiple dicks that are attached to people here, including Vanessa Vanessa . Hell, we've even seen pictures of FOH'ers with multiple dicks attached to them at once.

I bought eXarc eXarc a PS4 for showing me his tits. Maybe Khorum will get you a harem if you show us your dick.

• 1Cringe

Jasker

don’t fuck this thread up with your gay ass shit please

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Status
Not open for further replies.