Aliens and imploding simulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
don’t fuck this thread up with your gay ass shit please

Though a big penis on a passable woman is a turn off personally.

Image result for confused gif

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
TLDR; Quit being a pussy and whip that dick out for some dude strangers.

• 1Like
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I guarantee you that Vanessa is curious, too.
He claimed he was attractive. That'd I'd like to see to put my 2 cents in if it's true or not. (I think, unlike most of the guys here, I'd have 0 qualms telling a guy if he's actually attractive or not)

As far as him posting his junk... eh, hard pass.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
He claimed he was attractive. That'd I'd like to see to put my 2 cents in if it's true or not. (I think, unlike most of the guys here, I'd have 0 qualms telling a guy if he's actually attractive or not)

As far as him posting his junk... eh, hard pass.
As a tranny posting pics on the internet, I believe it is a law of the universe that your dick is probably bigger than his anyway. Foler's Law, I believe it is called.

Please, don't either of you take this as a request to post your dicks though. Seeing Noodle's and the goblin cock was enough for one lifetime.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Jasker

Brown officer title, just like Kaige
I’m maybe a 6 or 7, not very attractive, maybe average or a little better. Must have lied before.

Average penis size that won’t be posted. Fuckin weird requests.

• 1Garbage

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
As a tranny posting pics on the internet, I believe it is a law of the universe that your dick is probably bigger than his anyway. Foler's Law, I believe it is called.

Please, don't either of you take this as a request to post your dicks though. Seeing Noodle's and the goblin cock was enough for one lifetime.
My dicks big enough to fit 4 Rolex Daytona's, and 2 AP Royal oaks on it. So much blood pumping through that sausage to support all those beautiful watches

• 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I’m maybe a 6 or 7, not very attractive, maybe average or a little better. Must have lied before.

Average penis size that won’t be posted. Fuckin weird requests.
Not going to dig for it, but ya... for some reason I think you made it seem like you were a catch.

Post your pic LoL... what's it matter; we're all just simulations looking at another simulation amirite? :p

• 1Dislike

Jasker

Not going to dig for it, but ya... for some reason I think you made it seem like you were a catch.

Post your pic LoL... what's it matter; we're all just simulations looking at another simulation amirite? :p

Well I’m a decent human being, and I treat trans women with respect so ahead of most people here... but that’s not saying much.

Not sure if you’d think I’m attractive or not but I think you’d like me or wouldn’t mind me on a personal level - if we were face to face.

That’s what I was talking about more or less. Was banking that if we had a real conversation it’d probably go ok or better.

Though I’m sure we’d never meet since I don’t plan on going to fohcon.

• 1Garbage

Jasker

Not posting my pic and you don’t even respond to my pms so I don’t really trust pming you my pic either.

• 1Garbage

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Is this a modern day foh love story unfolding before us?! A foh notebook some may say. I know we've had our differences in the past Vanessa but id def throw in $ for the wedding. Of course it would be in Bitcoin. Two forum members deciding to spend the rest of their life together is the ultimate form of sacrifice and something I have a lot of respect for.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jasker

You’re annoying.. I was simply saying I’d have a good convo with her nothing more

• 1Garbage

Jasker

I don’t think I’m doing the thinking. And I didn’t write this because I don’t think. I think I’m 5 senses but not mind.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Committed
Reactions: 1 users

Jasker

If they wrote songs about you or your future you, your future has already been seen.

• 1Garbage
Status
Not open for further replies.