Aliens and imploding simulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasker

Brown officer title, just like Kaige
It is an odd occurrence, I'll give you that, but only if you're a reliable witness. And frankly that's hard to believe at this point.

Could provide evidence but I’m concerned about being doxxed: I don’t have the best reputation here.

Jasker

pharmakos pharmakos He's reacting to you similar to how he did me. You're wasting your empathy.

Not sure why you guys are so upset I’ve been decisively more annoying/insufferable throughout this thread and was never called out on it. What exactly did I do?

Jasker

I have a beautiful armchair psychology theory about Jasker.

Anyone that tries to help him rationalize his delusion that this is a simulation and we're all fake are met with hostility and derision because, if you think about it, he thinks we're all fake and "in on it" so the people that are telling him he's deluded are actually MORE sinister and evil than the individuals who are merely fucking with him because they're at least being honest about his prison.

Think about it... think about those hidden gag/candid camera shows where you have a "victim" and then you have like a close relative who set them up and then you have a small group of "in-on-it" actors who play out the drama. After the joke is realized, the people laughing at the victim are the ones being honest about the joke and anyone who would then say "this isn't a joke, you weren't the victim, this event really DID happen" are actually being gaslighting assholes. Only this analogy is flipped with Jasker because, to him, we ARE in on it, this simulation IS real, and we are just part of said simulation and can read his thoughts already or whatever so the good guys are the bad guys in his delusion.

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it!

This is exactly correct Vanessa Vanessa

But I don’t necessarily think people that are ‘helping’ are all bad.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Could provide evidence but I’m concerned about being doxxed: I don’t have the best reputation here.

It would literally take 10 seconds in MS Paint to remove any dox information. You could even block out your face if you’re afraid of getting your looks made fun of.

Or, you could not post anything at all and give up this fucking lame ass unfunny role play where all you do is argue, one at a time, against anyone that gives you the most remote sliver of empathy or attention.

• 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 1 user

Jasker

It would literally take 10 seconds in MS Paint to remove any dox information. You could even block out your face if you’re afraid of getting your looks made fun of.

Or, you could not post anything at all and give up this fucking lame ass unfunny role play where all you do is argue, one at a time, against anyone that gives you the most remote sliver of empathy or attention.

Can we take a moment to go over the worst case scenario for being doxxed on these here forums? Then I will post it. It should help with my credibility so I would like to post it.

And not trying to argue..

Jasker

The people in question are public figures so I’m going to go ahead and assume they don’t mind being included in this ‘narrative’.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Can we take a moment to go over the worst case scenario for being doxxed on these here forums? Then I will post it. It should help with my credibility so I would like to post it.

And not trying to argue..

a_skeleton_03 works for the military and had someone DOX him in an effort to get him fired for running this website (the guy pointed to racist posts/threads in his efforts). Others have been DOXed and had their wives made aware of awful posts they've made here. Those are about the worst case scenarios for someone with something to lose. Do you have anything to lose, tho? You don't work and you're single right?

Jasker

Just got a job as a powershell admin, im single yeah.

Don’t have much to lose now but in the future I suspect I will. Maybe be best to just drop it heh.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Just got a job as a powerbottom for men.

im single
1_NEVWE956OQKIWbWhmPjWjQ.png
Ftfy

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Plot twist: Jasker is really God and he created a simulation so convincing that even he can't tell it's fake.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.