Aliens: Colonial Marines

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
resume of this bullshit game:
Hicks is alive ahahahahahahah
i really hope Gearbox goes bankrupt and all their staff (the ones involved on this huge pile of shit) becomes homeless

nuday

Golden Squire
i really hope Gearbox goes bankrupt and all their staff (the ones involved on this huge pile of shit) becomes homeless
I've heard that, when asked for an explanation for that reveal, the answer is something along the lines of, "That's a hard story, but I know we've got to kill some shit!"

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This games physics are laughably bad. Also filled with tons of clipping and sound bugs. Alien enemies seem weightless and animation is bad. Just bad.

What a fucking let down. Been waiting for this game since like 2008, and its fucking horrible. Gearbox seems to have mastered making bad games that were stuck in development hell.

Vorph

You know, in case you find the game laying on a sidewalk or something, and have an urge to play a terrible shitpile of a game.
I'd keep walking, or maybe kick it into a nearby sewer drain to spare the next poor bastard who came along if I was in a good mood that day.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
supposedly you can screw with the ini file to fix some of the graphic differences from the demo to the final game.

also modders say they have and are fixing various issues. maybe the PC version can be saved...

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
supposedly you can screw with the ini file to fix some of the graphic differences from the demo to the final game.

also modders say they have and are fixing various issues. maybe the PC version can be saved...
Is it worth it, on principle? Or for that matter, for a 5 hour campaign? It's just a sad day when customers have to fix the game.

Vorph

Saved? This is Duke Nukem Forever all over again, not something like Dark Souls.

Hell, it's worse than DNF, since anyone with functioning brain cells knew DNF would almost certainly be shit, while this game was being puffed up by Randy Pitchford so much that expecting it to be on par with Borderlands 2 shouldn't have been unrealistic.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Pitchford still crying on Twitter this morning.

"You're welcome to say whatever you want, of course. Know that I will tend to block users to I believe are not offering value, but injury."

I responded that this game offers more injury to him then anything anyone else could say. I'm surprised he hasn't blocked me yet.

Seventh

Golden Squire
The only potential good thing about the stupid fucking "plot twist" is that it does the right thing and ignores Aliens 3. Granted, it shits all over everything else, but hey - at least there's that!

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider

"You're welcome to say whatever you want, of course. Know that I will tend to block users to I believe are not offering value, but injury."

I responded that this game offers more injury to him then anything anyone else could say. I'm surprised he hasn't blocked me yet.
I'm not entirely familiar with Twitter, so perhaps there's something I'm missing, but it seems to me he's drawing a lot more attention to the criticism he's getting by acknowledging it and threatening to ignore people rather than actually just ignoring them. Perhaps he's operating under the philosophy that there's no such thing as bad news, but he'd be giving the gaming blogs less ability to continue to stretch the story if he just laid low. Not only that, but his whole attitude towards the criticism makes it appear as if he either feels it's unwarranted or just not worth listening to, neither of which is going to earn him many fans.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
So what treasured IP should be destroyed next? Disney's got a hold of Star Wars. Eh? Promising!

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm

"You're welcome to say whatever you want, of course.Know that I will tend to block users to I believe are not offering value, but injury."

what a jerk
your response was awesome eheh

Nostrovia_sl

shitlord
So what treasured IP should be destroyed next? Disney's got a hold of Star Wars. Eh? Promising!
Star Wars was shit right out of the gate. Disney can't fuck it up more than it already is, they're not going to improve it either.
Personally, the series needs to die.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Good God. I think we have the next Derek Smart on our hands.

This guy, is hopefully, doomed.