All right, folks..

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Make a post in sports about kayaking or another one of your hobbies and stick around.
smile.png

smile.png

smile.png

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
There was a hint of sarcasm in my post, but I think it didn't come across via text. I half figured that was what happened. In any case, I'm not all that worried about it. Someone can delete this thread if they want.. a few people have told me to stick around, so I guess I'll stick around for a bit. =)
The problem is that we've all been burnt by manginas before with Millie. And they are mad at Jeffyls. No one is mad at you, at least until it comes out that you have a penis. It is inevitable on these boards, it is the cycle of renewal we have here. We get trolled by a tranny, the tranny is outed, balance is restored to the force, and then rinse and repeat.

Also, I think you are cute (at least until we find out you are a guy, cause that would be gay).

Lenwen

Silver Squire
There's really no need to leave, especially when all the other lurkers are coming out of the woodwork now. I doubt many of the people here know each other outside of the forums. Just kick back, relax, and laugh at all the stupidity and hilarity that pops up.

Fuse

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yea not many people really know each other on these forums but something about them makes people stick around for many years. It is a 'special' corner of the internet. Pretty amazing that the community has moved, largely intact to two different web sites in the course of a couple of days. In addition to the luls, there are actually alot of good discussion in the General forums, check them out if Screenshots starts to make you feel too retarded.

I hope you will stick around, you are an internet hero for showing up on IRC the other day.

Edit:

Whoa OP is the person whose pics where stolen by that freak Everyls?
Omg.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Kirsie, welcome to a twisted little location of the internet that many folks love.

Some things to know to help you out here.

1. Posters names matter, anything by Fedor is worth opening. Even the horrible twisted oh god I wish I had never seen that atrocity type posts. It is like the mystery jelly beans in Harry Potter. The bad ones help the surprise.

2. Assume everyone is a dude. Even yourself. Even if you have proof. Even if you have inserted digits or other things into said person. it is still a dude.

3. Millie is a guy. See helpful hint 2. Though long gone and two boards ago it's reach is still long.

4. Posting will set you up to be dicked with, but most of the dicking is done out of love. Or maybe a need to get their rocks off, virtually or something. Just lie back and think of Qeynos, it makes the shame and pain better.

5. There are a few good people you can trust. No wait. Nevermind. You will never meet a more wretched hive of scum and villainy, but they do have cookies. Penis shaped cookies.

That is a very basic primer. Probably wrong on most parts, but hey I tried. Anyways sorry you were picture violated for 5+ years, but that is part of the charm of the place.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I have been Double Millie'd, it is now a recognized trope and has been recorded in the anals of history. I refuse to be Triple Millie'd.

Kirsie

Lord Nagafen Raider
Kirsie, welcome to a twisted little location of the internet that many folks love.

Some things to know to help you out here.

1. Posters names matter, anything by Fedor is worth opening. Even the horrible twisted oh god I wish I had never seen that atrocity type posts. It is like the mystery jelly beans in Harry Potter. The bad ones help the surprise.

2. Assume everyone is a dude. Even yourself. Even if you have proof. Even if you have inserted digits or other things into said person. it is still a dude.

3. Millie is a guy. See helpful hint 2. Though long gone and two boards ago it's reach is still long.

4. Posting will set you up to be dicked with, but most of the dicking is done out of love. Or maybe a need to get their rocks off, virtually or something. Just lie back and think of Qeynos, it makes the shame and pain better.

5. There are a few good people you can trust. No wait. Nevermind. You will never meet a more wretched hive of scum and villainy, but they do have cookies. Penis shaped cookies.

That is a very basic primer. Probably wrong on most parts, but hey I tried. Anyways sorry you were picture violated for 5+ years, but that is part of the charm of the place.
Thanks.. I have, however, decided that from now on, whoever's being a dick, I'll just publicly call a twatwaffle, and leave it at that.
wink.png

wink.png

wink.png

wink.png

Jait

Molten Core Raider
You know it's statistically more likely that Brad McQuaid and Scott Hartsman are secret lovers than what has gone on here the past week. But continue on gents. This is great.