All things Brandon Sanderson

Arative

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea I finished it and I like the books. I think Shallan was the one that annoyed me with her schizo stuff.

I did listen to the audiobook so maybe that made it more annoying than reading it.
Shallan is my least favorite character too. She is annoying as shit.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Phayd

Golden Knight of the Realm
Book 5 is finished!
From Brandon Sanderson:

Finished the last interlude today at 5:21. That is a wrap: Wind and Truth, Book five of the Stormlight Archive, is finished. Tomorrow morning, I'll hand it off to the proofreading and copyediting team. 491k words. The first file I have in my folder for this was dated March 2021, though active writing started about a year after that. So two years and a few months spent working on this full time, with another year of working on the outline. Feeling great about this final version! See you all December 6th. The book, finally, is DONE.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Book 5 is finished!
From Brandon Sanderson:

Finished the last interlude today at 5:21. That is a wrap: Wind and Truth, Book five of the Stormlight Archive, is finished. Tomorrow morning, I'll hand it off to the proofreading and copyediting team. 491k words. The first file I have in my folder for this was dated March 2021, though active writing started about a year after that. So two years and a few months spent working on this full time, with another year of working on the outline. Feeling great about this final version! See you all December 6th. The book, finally, is DONE.
I hope he consulted a team of mental health and depression therapists so he can tell kaladin’s story as accurately as possible again.

• 2Worf

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Book 5 is finished!
From Brandon Sanderson:

Has it really been 4 years since the last one?? Fucking COVID, man. I swear it's irreparably damaged my perception of the passage of time.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Some of it is just age. The days go slower but the years go faster.
i-dont-like-that-pitch-meeting.gif

• 2Solidarity