All Time Greatest FoH Drama/Incidents?

Fucker

Log Wizard
Whatever happened to that guy who pretended to be black who pretended to own a massively successful lawn care and landscaping business? He came off as being far too much of an internet try hard to be real.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
He did it too some American Idol teen who was 18ish and Motley Crue.

He also did it to that mini Milk.

How old was mini milk? I remember she(?) posted here for a bit but I don't remember how all that shit went down or why she was brought here.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
How old was mini milk? I remember she(?) posted here for a bit but I don't remember how all that shit went down or why she was brought here.

just talked to sukik sukik and he remembered we were in KC and he nailed Bon Jovi too. Jesus christ

no clue about milk

Last edited:

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Hooray, I made the list! Sorry I haven't done anything else that stupid lately, maybe I'm a one hit wonder? I'll try harder team!

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
All this shit about Araysar and no mention of him bitching out over an avatar bet for a year?

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
To add to this:

I think it's important to add the context here, but I can't recall exactly the truth but someone can remember I'm sure. I'm like 99% sure this was on like a 15 year olds channel or something. It was certainly someone underage.

It was some black woman. I can still see her face hahaha

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
All this shit about Araysar and no mention of him bitching out over an avatar bet for a year?

The more impressive part of that was not Araysar being a welching faggot, but the way Burnem (not a person known for his intellect) took it in stride and adhered to the "rules" of the bet by coming up with a Cutler avatar.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

She came from like another country and fucked some fat dude on that yahoo chat. She would get naked on it and they would basically fuck on camera. She was "internet hot."

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
BTW I'd also like to say I think this is drama, but chaos chaos and IOOTI temper tantrum which led him to post to like 5 threads on the whole board and nothing else. Not sure if it should make the list, but I recall it went on for some time and still does to this day.
lol, "still does to this day" the fuck are you talking about. I stopped posting in politics, mostly because you guys went full trumptrain and I stopped caring about politics as a whole. I post where I want to post, when I'm around.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Triggered

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
lol, "still does to this day" the fuck are you talking about. I stopped posting in politics, mostly because you guys went full trumptrain and I stopped caring about politics as a whole. I post where I want to post, when I'm around.

At least willing to admit how wrong you were about your "its only on the internet" nonsense?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
At least willing to admit how wrong you were about your "its only on the internet" nonsense?
I talked about that in the Vanessa thread a bit. As I said there, the "only on the internet" thing is a distortion of what I said originally, but yeah, the SJW stuff has become more common in mainstream places. I do still think a lot of it is overwrought, and seeing the definition of "SJW shit" expand over the years has been amusing. But yes, I was wrong and it's more widespread now than ever.

But to call this shit an epic moment in foh history? Give me a break, nothing I have ever posted has compared to aychamo's asshole

• 1Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
lol, "still does to this day" the fuck are you talking about. I stopped posting in politics, mostly because it really wasn't only on the internet. I post where I want to post, when I'm around.

FIFY.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I talked about that in the Vanessa thread a bit. As I said there, the "only on the internet" thing is a distortion of what I said originally, but yeah, the SJW stuff has become more common in mainstream places. I do still think a lot of it is overwrought, and seeing the definition of "SJW shit" expand over the years has been amusing. But yes, I was wrong and it's more widespread now than ever.
This is how you inception white knight someone!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

But to call this shit an epic moment in foh history? Give me a break, nothing I have ever posted has compared to aychamo's asshole

People consider it epic because it spawned a forum meme and people attribute it to being the reason a very well known poster almost entirely vanished from the forums.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
People consider it epic because it spawned a forum meme and people attribute it to being the reason a very well known poster almost entirely vanished from the forums.
idk, I've been around with a few gaps, I only really quit one part on the forums and even posted a ton there after all that happened. Seems to me like it doesn't rate but what the fuck do I know.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Didn't Duppin quit the forum after Utnayan Utnayan made a very serious and credible threat to bomb his house with an F16 and Amod Amod refused to do anything about it? I can't remember if this is when he left or just decided to go be a faggot somewhere else naturally.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like