All Time Greatest FoH Drama/Incidents?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
When Dumar made that rap video before the Florida vs Ohio State game.

• 11Worf
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 12 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
If we are talking serious "adulting" conversations - van and scream would be great guests to talk about stuff.. Or if you all are just farming pure lulz then whatever... Nothing wrong with a lul or 2 however- I think there is place for real discussions.
I keep many things back. Younger Scream was quite the douche.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
So hodj hodj and Vanessa Vanessa fucking on the podcast. I say we make McFly McFly watch and narrate what's going on.

That was the original, wasn't it?
Original was ThottBott fucking a car. Enigmatic and I were actually stockpiling all the FoH pictures on a different forum we started for funsies called The Samdbox. It was an utter failure but we tracked down a LOT of those images.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
These are the only ones I found question marks on.

Megan Fox of Ohio/Xboxes for vicodin (same thing or separate incidents?)

Separate. The xboxes came first, then years later we found her hooking in ohio. I don't know where megan fox came from though.

George Zimmer + Ashlee Simpson (??? I don't remember this at all, need background)
Seal Team 6 incident (??? I don't remember this one at all)

I don't remember these either, but I'm quoting them here in case someone too lazy to go back to the OP knows more.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
How could you forget Kate Has A Hoof...

I have this vivid image of Kate sitting at her computer, webcam put away for the evening, clicking the little "?" on the options bar and following the steps to report Whatthehoof. When she"s done and her complaint is sent she might /tell a friend (if other cam whores play WoW too) about what some asshole just did, then she lets off a little grin of satisfaction and says to herself, "that"ll show em," before lowering her head, looking hoofward, and frowning once again.--Kiksar

One of the greatest posts in the history of this forum.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I actually have a screenshot of the whole Seal Team Six thing somewhere I'll go track down.

Basically in the Obama vs McCain II thread this dude thought it was called Seal Team 6 because there were literally six guys in the team and I called him out for it and he doubled down. Forget his name but he was a massive moron. THAT was a political thread derail. You kids have it easy today.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I actually have a screenshot ofnthenwhole Seal Team Six thing somewhere I'll go track down.

Basically in the Obama vs McCain II thread this dude thought it was called Seal Team 6 because there were literally six guys in the team and I called him out for it and he doubled down. Forget his name but he was a massive moron. THAT was a political thread derail. You kids have it easy today.

Merlin.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I have this vivid image of Kate sitting at her computer, webcam put away for the evening, clicking the little "?" on the options bar and following the steps to report Whatthehoof. When she"s done and her complaint is sent she might /tell a friend (if other cam whores play WoW too) about what some asshole just did, then she lets off a little grin of satisfaction and says to herself, "that"ll show em," before lowering her head, looking hoofward, and frowning once again.

One of the greatest posts in the history of this forum.
Kiksar tracking her down in WoW with a Tauren newbie just to say "What The Hoof?" Is my top post from that whole saga. He had like 15 screenshots of the whole adventure. Kik won the internet that day.

• 4Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 7 users

iannis

Musty Nester
I actually have a screenshot of the whole Seal Team Six thing somewhere I'll go track down.

Merlin. He was not a deep thinker.

Alabama redneck. It's not that he was naturally stupid, he was just super dogmatic and a had a real investment in aristocratic thinking.

He said lots of stupid stuff over the years. But it was mostly ignorant stupid, not like hateful stupid. Which made it highlarious when he would bust out a seal team six.

Cybsled

Kela stuff ended up here? I thought all the BFA drama was over at the Cazic Thule Tavern forum? lol

We never used DKP, so valid strategy for loot I guess. That’s how I got fucked out of Grey Suede Boots in VP, when an officer in The Relentless gave them to his Druid cybering/sex gal because she wanted higher AC.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Uh, I don't recall ever hearing about Goliath committing suicide. Pretty sure xhe just stopped coming around, and apparently had @a_skeleton_03 or someone either delete or change forum name since you can't tag the name.
After a long time gone the tagging won’t auto complete names to unload on the cache.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
We have had one member run for public office and he asked me to wipe him from the forum and I painstakingly erased every mention of him. I didn’t write his real name down to check up on him and I deleted him so well I don’t even remember his forum name.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 8 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I thought it was Potam that faked dieing, and C&TV was the one posting about it

Yeah I think you are right. For the life of me could not remember Potam’s name. Only reason I even remember C&TV is because of the Blur song.