Amazing Spider-Man 2

fucker_sl

shitlord
the fact there was not a thread for this should have told you something......

like....

....don't start a thread for this

Terial

Trakanon Raider
It's you, i've gotten use to modern day cgi and i just let it go. they'll never go back to old school special effects (like from horror movies or stop motion animation) but i enjoy cgi, even if it's a little crappy lol

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I like the last one, and i hate Tobey - so this to me seems legit, especially the last part w/ Electro chasing him. In the end i just want them to pump out his movies until Venom(Tom Hardy) and Carnage(Daimian Lewis) show up.

Ofcourse those arent the real actors but would kill for them to play the roles. Daimian was born to be Carnage.

Also think what you want, but this trailer was 10x better than Captain America's latest. Now will it be better than the movie? Likely not.

Nebuchadnezzar

Golden Squire
Such teen angst...

The "problem" with the effects is it looks like a real person in a suit instead of full on CGI in some shots and then half finished CGI in other shots.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Some of the CGI looked great, some looked bad. Then there's the last clip with him fighting Electro that looked like a video game CGI cutscene from 2006. Hopefully that's just a byproduct of it being unfinished. Seems likely considering how they won't even show Rhino.

He's still a terrible Peter Parker. The kid from Chronicle looks like an awful Harry Osborn. Blacklectro looks like another terrible emo villain. Rhino is a fucking mech or some shit.

Overwrought emo melodrama garbage. Best(only good) part of the first one was some of the fight scenes, hopefully they can at least live up to that small small positive here. Get ready for this to be a rotten shitfest, and for retarded dipshits who have no idea what the fuck they're talking about to praise it and talk about what a good Parker/Spider-Man Jean-Ralphio is.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Hey lets add 3 villains to the movie! That worked great for "Spiderman 3", right???

Holy fuck.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Some of the CGI looked great, some looked bad. Then there's the last clip with him fighting Electro that looked like a video game CGI cutscene from 2006.Hopefully that's just a byproduct of it being unfinished. Seems likely considering how they won't even show Rhino.
Don't worry gaiz, dis just beta! :p

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
This looked a lot better than I was expecting from the still shots of Electro.

Anyone read the Ultimate books, is this expected to mirror anything in particular there other than Electro himself?

Looks like that was Doc Ock's harness as well as the Vulture in the background of that one shot.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I honestly dont give a fuck if its mech rhino or jamie foxx suckin unicorn dicks - to call it emo after Tobey playing spidey is just insane - if i wasnt half asleep from work id find that emo ass youtube of him dancing in that bar looking as fuckin estranged as possible. The fuckin fact hes not in it is 100% improvement to me, let him continue to shit up other movies like he did Gatsby.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Just checking in

rrr_img_52015.jpg

and fuck it

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I liked the first Amazing

but like McCheese said, adding more villains dilutes the effect. I predict Rhino will start it off and then become outshadowed plotwise with Electro.

Column_sl

shitlord
This looked a lot better than I was expecting from the still shots of Electro.

Anyone read the Ultimate books, is this expected to mirror anything in particular there other than Electro himself?

Looks like that was Doc Ock's harness as well as the Vulture in the background of that one shot.
Yeah, they are doing the storyline where supervillains are all created not people born with crazy powers.

That's why there is a mecha rhino. If you notice they also showed Doc Ocs arms, and Vultures Wings.

So Sinister 6 will probly happen in Spiderman 3.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Does Xex think there can only be one stupid thing in the universe at a time? Like,Spider-Man 3: We Give Uphaving that retarded shit in it somehow makes it impossible for these movies to feature stupid shit? Is every other vampire movie good now that Twilight has used up all the vampire shit quota? 2 things can be awful at the same time. SM3 having that gay shit doesn't mean Amazing's start to finish hipster emo faggot Parker wasn't a hipster emo faggot.

Unrelated

Looks likethat was Doc Ock's harness as well as the Vulture in the backgroundof that one shot.

If you notice they also showed Doc Ocs arms, and Vultures Wings.