Amazon Fresh

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Anyone use this?

It's $15 a month ontop of your Prime subscription for delivered Groceries. It seems steep but most other delivery services are usually $10 a stop.

I've used it three times so far and once it was an hour late and Amazon without asking refunded my $230 order added a $30 credit to my account like that.

They have a pretty good section and I like their steaks but my main concern is they don't have "store brands" so stuff like bottled water I have to buy Aquafina and the like.

They also don't have a big local food section but they says it's growing.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Not worth it unless you live out in the sticks and are like an hour away from a grocery store.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Anyone use this?

It's $15 a month ontop of your Prime subscription for delivered Groceries. It seems steep but most other delivery services are usually $10 a stop.

I've used it three times so far and once it was an hour late and Amazon without asking refunded my $230 order added a $30 credit to my account like that.

They have a pretty good section and I like their steaks but my main concern is they don't have "store brands" so stuff like bottled water I have to buy Aquafina and the like.

They also don't have a big local food section but they says it's growing.
Do they have Fairlife Milk? I drink like a gallon of that shit a day and it's a pain going to the food store to buy 8 bottles every 3 days.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
upload_2017-1-18_17-47-34.png

sold out

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
don't you guys have local stores doing this for free? shop rite in my area offers this for free

joz123

Potato del Grande
None of the grocery store chains out here are free for delivery. Most are like $10 for $150+ orders and $13 for orders under $150.

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
I use it. The produce is reasonable, but they're super expensive for meats/seafood. As long as you don't mind overpaying it's nice. And they forgot my bag of onions last week.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Tel me about this milk big dog.
It's literally the best beverage on earth. Tastes better than any regular whole milk you've ever had, 50% more protein and half the sugar. Also no lactose so you don't feel sick after chugging a half gallon.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It's literally the best beverage on earth. Tastes better than any regular whole milk you've ever had, 50% more protein and half the sugar. Also no lactose so you don't feel sick after chugging a half gallon.

Sweet I'll get some.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I always buy the Fairlife because it usually has the longest shelf life. It's good milk.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Well it's handy to have for cooking and what not. I don't drink much of it though. That is why I like to buy milk that doesn't expire in a week.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Why drink 16oz of fairlife whole milk for 300 calories/26g protein rather than 16oz unsweetened almond milk with two scoops of protein powder for ~350 calories/65g protein?

Makes no sense plus it's expensive as shit

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user