Amazon stuff thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I went to Amazon and this was the deal of the day.

So go ahead and buy it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i ordered this stuff recently
i dunno why the amazon link isnt showing
its called Flavacol. 35 oz container for 8 dollars.

the actual movie theater butter flavor for popcorn. mix it with some coconut oil and make your popcorn. one container should last you the rest of your life.

Last edited:

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
I buy everything I possibly can on Amazon, and you should be too if you're an anti-social shitlord.

You know how many days straight of video games and not leaving the house one can accomplish when everything you can possibly need is delivered straight to your door, sometimes on the same day you ordered it?

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I ordered a ton of shit off Amazon as well. It would probably be even worse if I got same day delivery here.

1536950467044.png

• 1Solidarity

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
i ordered this stuff recently
i dunno why the amazon link isnt showing
its called Flavacol. 35 oz container for 8 dollars.

the actual movie theater butter flavor for popcorn. mix it with some coconut oil and make your popcorn. one container should last you the rest of your life.
how you cook it?

me i do it in a pan, a 12in pan can comfortably hold 1/2cup. i dump the coco oil on there, let it get hot then dump the kernals. swish to coat then wait. (by now you'll know how long it takes to pop), 30s b4 it pops i put in 1tbs of butter, swoosh again. then when it's about to pop i dump in the flavacol, swoosh and it all starts popping. to me this is enough butter/flavacol.

if your guests want more, have some melted butter on hand, and just pour it on the popcorn, while you shake it in the pan. (also necessary if you want to season the popcorn w/ flavors like jalaapeno or ranch powder)

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
I ordered a ton of shit off Amazon as well. It would probably be even worse if I got same day delivery here.

View attachment 176029

Staaahhhpp copying me!

1536951386546.png

I'd say about 25% of the stuff I order is available for same day delivery. I still have to stop myself on a Sunday when I wake up and realize/groan that I need something from Home Depot, only to remember that I can save myself the trip and have it on my doorstep in about 5-8 hours..

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
how you cook it?

me i do it in a pan, a 12in pan can comfortably hold 1/2cup. i dump the coco oil on there, let it get hot then dump the kernals. swish to coat then wait. (by now you'll know how long it takes to pop), 30s b4 it pops i put in 1tbs of butter, swoosh again. then when it's about to pop i dump in the flavacol, swoosh and it all starts popping. to me this is enough butter/flavacol.

if your guests want more, have some melted butter on hand, and just pour it on the popcorn, while you shake it in the pan. (also necessary if you want to season the popcorn w/ flavors like jalaapeno or ranch powder)
when i'm very lazy i use my microwave popper, but when i like popcorn done right. i use my whirly pop

• 1Like

lurker

Vyemm Raider
when i'm very lazy i use my microwave popper, but when i like popcorn done right. i use my whirly pop

If I'm lazy, I'll use their pre-packaged doses, but I've reversed engineered what's in those packages so I've bought their oil, some popcorn salt and use Orville's corn to make a batch. I cook over a camp stove because I don't want to scratch my glass cooktop.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I bought one of those collapsible silicone microwave popcorn bowls recently and find them to be pretty good if you're just after some plain popcorn (calorie reasons or w/e) or don't want to fuck around with a mess. Throw a couple tablespoons of kernals into it and put it in the microwave and you're good to go. It cleans pretty easy even if you put some oil in with it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
You have me seriously beat.

My best year ever was 2013 with only 154 purchases.

My first ever amazon purchase was March 5th, 2004. Logitech Driving Force Pro for PS2. Cost me $114.99

Memories.
last year was at 192
ebe8c8f4df9eb1557eb9192546cd5f50.png

i had a another amazon account, heck i think you could checkout as guest, probably did that a lot
ba423557d5214daec28b17317d74e072.png

this is the first

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
107 orders in 2018 and I buy everything I can on amazon.
288 orders in 2012 but I got my first kindle reader then and probably got 150 free books. plus we had our first kid in 2012 and I might have gone a bit off the deep end too.
First order in 2001 and I'm pretty positive it was Anarchy Online but the amazon website is acting up on me. Might have been a EQ expansion.

Edit: yup was 2 copies of Anarchy Online and that's all my Amazon.com account has, odd though that the amazon.de (germany) account I've been using since then shows 2 orders in 2001 but no details.

Last edited:

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
last year was at 192
ebe8c8f4df9eb1557eb9192546cd5f50.png

i had a another amazon account, heck i think you could checkout as guest, probably did that a lot
ba423557d5214daec28b17317d74e072.png

this is the first
Yeah, there must've been guest checkout earlier, because my first order is definitely not the first thing I got from Amazon. This is my first in March 06.

1537362556871.png