AMC Theatres to Change Movie Ticket Prices Based on Seat Location

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I may never go to a movie theater again. I have a huge tv. I can make popcorn. I have good beer at home. I have a comfy couch I know doesn't have bedbugs, and I don't have to listen to all the disgusting fucktards chewing popcorn so audibly that I have a hard time listening to the movie. I have space for 16 people to watch a movie at our house. And they'd be 16 invited people instead of strangers.
plus youre now an old fuck and can hit pause and pee!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I've never been big about going to the movies, but I'll go for a movie that is "my jam". I went for Dune, will probably go for dune 2. Other than that, can't even remember the last movie I saw in theaters. I might have gone for star wars 7.

I think 80% of the movies I've watched in the last 10 years have been on plane rides. I got two 24 hour flights later in the year, so I'm gonna catch up on a lot of shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Will there be a discount based on the audience rotten tomatoes score?

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Two Things

Yeah this is gay but you guys are acting like Covid shutdowns we’re the companies choice and not shit libs driving them out of business and now they need to rebound and make up for the fact that they have permantely lost half their business

Two - it’s not their fault hollywood has not made more than 3 good movies in 7 years.

I love the movies. I used to go all the time when I was living in the barrack, my wife and I loved binging shit food and silly movies when we were young and married. And nothing beats a solid Marvel movie inna theater of non screaming idiots

I don’t go because of price or any changes. I don’t go because there ain’t shit to see and anytime an Endgame or No away Home comes along the theater is full of howling joggers ruining it.

Price out the trash I’m fine with it

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Seeing the fellowship of the ring at Midnight with my friends - clearing out the barracks to do a random
Viewing of Bad Boys 2, seeing avatar in iMax, these are moments I’ll never get to share with my kids and it’s lost. Another part of our history destroyed by the globalists

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah this is gay but you guys are acting like Covid shutdowns we’re the companies choice and not shit libs driving them out of business and now they need to rebound and make up for the fact that they have permantely lost half their business
They should have fought harder when facing the end of the world.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
They should have fought harder when facing the end of the world.

Yeah they should have overthrown the government thanks Guy Fag Hawkes. Jesus they are a Fortune 500 company you want them operating the same as a retard Q Anon gym owner?

Come the fuck on

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Only on FOH can the government be evil against its people but not these ones cause they weren’t random on a shit tier message board. Maybe if theaters posted damar Hamlin conspiracy threads here they would be victims.

• 1Mother of God

Goatface

1675857149104.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I'm skeptical this attempt to increase revenue will not instead decrease revenue.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
AMC must be getting business advice from Netflix.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yeah they should have overthrown the government thanks Guy Fag Hawkes. Jesus they are a Fortune 500 company you want them operating the same as a retard Q Anon gym owner?

Come the fuck on
Exactly why they would have had a ton more influence on the government.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I can actually imagine paying an extra $5 to see a hot movie and be able to breeze in 20 minutes after showtime and skip most of the commercials at the beginning and still get good seats. Not that I ever go to movies, but if I did I might consider it.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I can actually imagine paying an extra $5 to see a hot movie and be able to breeze in 20 minutes after showtime and skip most of the commercials at the beginning and still get good seats. Not that I ever go to movies, but if I did I might consider it.

Someone's going to have this same idea, show up late, see their seat is taken, complain to management and then everyone is going to end up on YouTube with someone in the background of the video yelling WORLDSTAR over and over.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Popcorn

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Seeing the fellowship of the ring at Midnight with my friends - clearing out the barracks to do a random
Viewing of Bad Boys 2, seeing avatar in iMax, these are moments I’ll never get to share with my kids and it’s lost. Another part of our history destroyed by the globalists

globalists didn't destroy this

it's an overabundance of content everywhere

streaming, gaming, streamers, sports, tiktok, youtube

We're past the days of limited TV channels, with commercials, and dial-up internet.
Very few movies can be made to draw crowds, especially for such high ticket prices.
The price of 1 movie ticket subscribes you to any major streaming platform for a month.
Seeing a movie with your family gets you that same streaming package for a year.

• 5Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Theaters in my area have been doing assigned seats for a few years now.

• 5Like