Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
eo2Xu4UWXHE8UlBlAktNiSsAmfx.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]American Dad![/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Animation[/GENRE], [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2005-02-06[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]The series focuses on an eccentric motley crew that is the Smith family and their three housemates: Father, husband, and breadwinner Stan Smith; his better half housewife, Francine Smith; their college-aged daughter, Hayley Smith; and their high-school-aged son, Steve Smith. Outside of the Smith family, there are three additional main characters, including Hayley's boyfriend turned husband, Jeff Fischer; the family's man-in-a-goldfish-body pet, Klaus; and most notably the family's zany alien, Roger, who is "full of masquerades, brazenness, and shocking antics."[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

am i the only one one who thinks that this show keeps getting better and better?

definitely cranking out better material than archer so far. i dont know how many more plotlines I can take this season where the main cast is driving around in a car for half an episode while arguing with the same templated lines that they did in last episode.

60193305?size=512x288.jpg

a_560x375.jpg

MV5BMTYwNzI4Mzc4NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjkwMDQxOQ@@._V1._SX640_SY360_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

iannis

Musty Nester
Very hit and miss.

Naked to the Limit was hilarious. It really was. For Black Eyes only was an extremely weak reprise on the Star Wars / James Bond satire theme shows.

When they're not lazily cranking another one out American Dad is great. Archer is pretty damn great even when they are being lazy.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
The semi-continuous plotlines in AD (Hayley's wedding + honey moon, Jeff's abduction) have been pretty great so far. Roger shoving Jeff into the transporter beam caught me completely off guard.

"For Black Eyes Only" was worth it just for the end scene alone, where an army of Rogers with monocles and multi-colored old-timey bathing suits is randomly killing and making out with each other.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
AD is one of my favorite shows but this season has been pretty terrible. No idea why its turned into a lot of dumb family guy humor

Homsar

While this season hasn't been that great the last couple episodes have had there moments and this last episode with steves squirting and stan taking care of business got a few laughs out of me. I hope they quit the family guy humor that they started pulling this season, so out of place and unfunny and I can see why grim or others can't get into it

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
While this season hasn't been that great the last couple episodes have had there moments and this last episode with steves squirting and stan taking care of business got a few laughs out of me. I hope they quit the family guy humor that they started pulling this season, so out of place and unfunny and I can see why grim or others can't get into it
Well since Cleveland Show is pretty much good as cancelled, Seth has to push his bullshit over to American Dad. This is by far my favorite of his shows and I'm glad it got picked up for next season along with Bob's Burgers.

Binkles_sl

shitlord
The last episode appeared derivative and played-out. Even if Stan experiencing amnesia was entirely unique to the show, the execution seemed redundant and over worn. I liked the James Bond-esque episode, but everything as of late appears very tired. Sometimes shows just need to die or reinvent themselves.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Well since Cleveland Show is pretty much good as cancelled, Seth has to push his bullshit over to American Dad. This is by far my favorite of his shows and I'm glad it got picked up for next season along with Bob's Burgers.
Everything he touches turns to shit. AD was awesome from seasons 4-7. It still has its moments now but i have a feeling that idiot is gonna fuck it up

Homsar

I really enjoyed season 1-8 but 9 has been pretty hit or miss especially mid season, I still think season 6 is up there with any season of archer, futurama, or Venture Bros. Also Stelio Kontos is back this next episode

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I really enjoyed season 1-8 but 9 has been pretty hit or miss especially mid season, I still think season 6 is up there with any season of archer, futurama, or Venture Bros. Also Stelio Kontos is back this next episode
I thought the first 3 seasons were kinda weak as they consistently harped on the Bush/CIA/Republicans memes. As they got more wacky by season 3-4, the show became much better

Homsar

Yeah I skipped past the first couple seasons because Seths polital shit was annoying, didnt watch the early season until after watching S4-5 with my friend. Im still disapointed there was no Xmas episode this year, all of the holiday episodes were fantastic

Homsar

I think the Xmas episode with the lord of the rings battle was up there with rapture delight, I didn't think this last episode felt out played or derivative at all though. Bullock and the osama/bike shit put a smile on my face. I will say I don't care for the principal very much, they fladerized him really fast

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
The bullock/stan episode was hilarious. The plot was itself was so-so, but a lot of the jokes cracked me up hard (Roger recording the stelios song, bullock and stan infiltrating the dog kennel, etc.)

"Stelios, Stelios Kontos AND LUIS"
"Stelios, Stelios Kontos AND LUIS"

Binkles_sl

shitlord
I'm really not sure what I watched. I appreciate them doing something different with the series, but none of that was particularly funny or memorable. It was the background music on an elevator type of episode.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I tuned in to watch the news and I saw what looked like a futurama episode. Did AD run long or something?