American Vandal

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: American Vandal

Genre: Comedy, Crime

First aired: 2017-09-15

Creator: Dan Perrault, Tony Yacenda

Cast: Griffin Gluck, Tyler Alvarez, Lou Wilson, Jimmy Tatro, Eduardo Franco, Gabriela Fresquez, Camille Hyde

Overview: A true-crime satire that explores the aftermath of a costly high school prank that left twenty-seven faculty cars vandalized with phallic images.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
z1vnHi6L2VqB620vT33sdChuIhX.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]American Vandal[/EPISODENAME]

Genre:
[GENRE][/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2017-12-31[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]A true-crime satire that explores the aftermath of a costly high school prank that left twenty-seven faculty cars vandalized with phallic images.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

This looks fucking amazing.

spronk

FPS noob
Probably should have had a different name, I just assumed it was yet another true crime story thing that seem to be flooding the airwaves now. That is a pretty damn good trailer.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
The world definitely needs more docuseries satire, especially true crime ones.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Where have I seen this guy before.. Is he a YouTube personality?

Yes, he is.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I remember him from 21 jump street

Last edited:

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Binged this. Wasn't as good as I was hoping but it was still very watchable. Didn't need to be as long as it was, a couple of the episodes were a little pointless but they kept it interesting enough. Premise was pretty great and it was decently executed. Kept you guessing until the end.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
This was actually better than I expected. Because it's a series I expected it to run out of steam early and just trudge along to finish the story. But it was well acted, funny, and the entire story was even compelling AND believable. I'd give it a 7.5/10

The trailer doesn't even scratch the surface.

I binged the entire thing in one sitting yesterday.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Started watching this last night. First episode was hilarious but the humor kind of dies down a bit. I am halfway through it and actually interested in the mystery now. Pretty entertaining either way.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Season 2 was good, but not as good as season 1. Season 1 had more jokes, but season 2 is still a very good show.

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I thought S2 was better then season 1.

It started off more jokey imho. like, netflix jokes, characters that are even more cliches, etc..
But then transitions into a more poignant message by the end.

spronk

FPS noob
Just binged through season 1, enjoyed the first few episodes but by episode 5 wife and i were totally hooked and we stayed up an extra 3 hours just to finish the show in our third sitting. really hilarious, its a bummer it got cancelled but i'd probably get bored of the format after 2 or 3 seasons. will definitely watch season 2 before it disappears from netflix or something.

It was "created" at CBS which is desperate for more content for its streaming service so I could see it ending up on there, if they can work out a deal to rehouse season 1 & 2. Dunno though what kind of deal Netflix had with it.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database