Amtrak - Selo Server Raid Guild - TL/AOS/RI Leadership

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Ooh that looks pretty amazing!

You know that I love you Sieger and don’t blame you for your spies you didn’t send and the trains you didn’t sanction.

Personally I have never trained and if anyone does and video proof is uploaded they don’t get to complain. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I also don’t blame an entire guild on the actions of a few.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
really struggling to find what the purpose of this post was lol. worst spy ever

Basically. I wish there was a "shrug" emote for this. I was all geared up to read some hardcore drama, had my lotion and kleenex ready, and...wat?

Qvic races sound exciting, at least.

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
The real question is why the balls are you recruiting people with the line "we're a top 3 guild" a_skeleton_03? Did I miss some major shit after I left or what?

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
seems like a recipe for disaster if you ask me! haha

Eh, it worked for roi and it worked for aos (see korrupt etc posts from years past). The alternative is a faceless style "if you can click yes on this invite box you are in" or the foh combine "we are badasses come be big dicks etc etc" styles.

Really I just don't see how a_skeleton_03 looks bad here. He wasn't even pushy. Not rude. Not anything bad.

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
oh yea def not arguing that it's bad or he looks bad lol.

I only meant that the player type that will really work in a guild like Amtrak usually isn't your super humble yea I'm happy being top 3 type I would think. It's the people who will do what it takes to be on top, which would lead me more toward the as you called it foh combine recruitment strategy (however that REALLY isn't how we did it, as Alloria and Tyen literally invited anyone with a pulse, which is why we ended up losing once we progressed past content we could do with our core 15ish)

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
Also I'm bored at work and the wow classic thread isn't keeping me entertained enough today, so landed here!

Vedette

<Donor>
There are some Faceless that think they have never ever trained a person ever. They live for that being reality.

They think that training is the worst crime you can commit on this server.

I specifically remember DKP rules in place on Agnarr to ensure that when you were told, not allowed but told to train, you would receive 100% DKP for the period.

You cannot get a member to admit that today though the sanctimonious holier than thou pricks are unable to realize it happens by and to all of us.

I remember when we almost beat them on ST. I know training was publicly lauded on this website.

Pepperidge Farms remembers.

FE must have found Jesus since I quit.

zaide.PNG

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I remember when we almost beat them on ST.

It was impressive (and a bit of a surprise) that enough other guilds coordinated to also get in to ST the first night but you guys weren't going to take down Ventani with what you brought.

Vedette

<Donor>
It was impressive (and a bit of a surprise) that enough other guilds coordinated to also get in to ST the first night but you guys weren't going to take down Ventani with what you brought.

One of the guilds in that alliance shit the bed on getting people keyed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
F tempted to come back. Seems like there's ample drama. Really only reason I play

Goburs

Golden Knight of the Realm
Hah, wdup old TL fam? Tempted to make a gnome wizard but I feel useless if I can’t be used as a posky suicide puller!

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
Sup Goburs. Long time no see. Its easy to catch up and we could use a wiz! XP is fast and easy here