yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
grats on guild ban!

050129dc57b62c575980c5985a54f2a452dc79-wm.jpg

• 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Scramtrash makes me laugh, can't compete straight up.
Is this one of those people that train nonstop yet complain if anyone else does it?

Is this somebody from the guild that put a spy into the GoD launch and three weeks total and yet couldn’t find anything wrong at all so they looted a rotting Paladin weapon and left?

Is this one of those people that train nonstop yet complain if anyone else does it?

Is this somebody from the guild that put a spy into the GoD launch and three weeks total and yet couldn’t find anything wrong at all so they looted a rotting Paladin weapon and left?

Let's talk about that, huh? I'd like to first let everyone here know that I'm the accalimed "spy" that a_skeleton_03 here was talking about.

You are absolutely correct sir. We obviously deliberately put a spy in your guild and it had >absolutely< nothing to do with you actively recruiting my box the day after he hit 65. A wise man once told me about the gift horse's mouth and man oh man did you serve it to me on the most pristine silver platter. Even Tiffany would be proud, sir.

There's also the topic about how I couldn't find anything wrong with how Amtrak works. Again, an astonishing display of honestly and an overall beacon of the people from the Amtrak officer here. But, hey, there's nothing wrong with selling used bath water, either. Amirite or amirite?

We should probably also ignore the whole part about you guys let my paladin dump all of his dkp on half a set of gear in 3 days, and that he earned almost all of that DKP by sitting AFK and being the eager scumlord that he is. Oh yeah, a special thanks for the chaos rune as well! Way cool.

As far as Faceless sanctioning me or my actions. Let's be real here. I barely raid with them and they couldn't and shouldn't be bothered to care about anything I do. TBH, I'm surprised I'm not an outright friend rank here.

But alas, on these forums, I'm an extreme nobody who should probably be dismissed for being a first poster, especially against the persistent shining knight that a_skeleton_03 is. It's not like I catalogued any of this stuff for the memes.

Amtrak is a great guild full of the most ambitious and friendly people I've ever met in an online space. My three weeks in their guild enlightened me to being a much more positive person overall. My income IRL has doubled and I now have all of the most beautiful women at my call. My life has never been so amazing, and I owe it all to Amtrak. Thank you guys so so so much <3

uL1vP4l.jpg

JaTjsNy.jpg

fTZ8Czq.png

qRnBJH3.png

IXXa1ON.png

• 1WTF
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Let's talk about that, huh? I'd like to first let everyone here know that I'm the accalimed "spy" that a_skeleton_03 here was talking about.

You are absolutely correct sir. We obviously deliberately put a spy in your guild and it had >absolutely< nothing to do with you actively recruiting my box the day after he hit 65. A wise man once told me about the gift horse's mouth and man oh man did you serve it to me on the most pristine silver platter. Even Tiffany would be proud, sir.

There's also the topic about how I couldn't find anything wrong with how Amtrak works. Again, an astonishing display of honestly and an overall beacon of the people from the Amtrak officer here. But, hey, there's nothing wrong with selling used bath water, either. Amirite or amirite?

We should probably also ignore the whole part about you guys let my paladin dump all of his dkp on half a set of gear in 3 days, and that he earned almost all of that DKP by sitting AFK and being the eager scumlord that he is. Oh yeah, a special thanks for the chaos rune as well! Way cool.

As far as Faceless sanctioning me or my actions. Let's be real here. I barely raid with them and they couldn't and shouldn't be bothered to care about anything I do. TBH, I'm surprised I'm not an outright friend rank here.

But alas, on these forums, I'm an extreme nobody who should probably be dismissed for being a first poster, especially against the persistent shining knight that a_skeleton_03 is. It's not like I catalogued any of this stuff for the memes.

Amtrak is a great guild full of the most ambitious and friendly people I've ever met in an online space. My three weeks in their guild enlightened me to being a much more positive person overall. My income IRL has doubled and I now have all of the most beautiful women at my call. My life has never been so amazing, and I owe it all to Amtrak. Thank you guys so so so much <3

uL1vP4l.jpg

JaTjsNy.jpg

fTZ8Czq.png

qRnBJH3.png

IXXa1ON.png
Literally proving my point here.

I went out of my way to help people, actively recruited them, and held their hand. You were allowed the time to be more productive.

Then when all is said and done you post a screenshot of some early morning frustration from /gu?

You think we look like the bad guy in this scenario? Hahaha we look like the trusting father figure when their crackhead kid keeps screwing up.

Look at that entire month in guild and you didn't find a single hack or exploit used, not one.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, the post just makes the dude sound like he's proud of being a lazy leech. I'm not sure what his point was. Oh no, they needed some players so recruited someone they thought they could build up. The horror!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What is up with these guys who parachute in every god damn time like clockwork since noows.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I’m just glad we have the watchers on the wall keeping norrrath safe while I’m away. I fear my watch is ended.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider

uL1vP4l.jpg

JaTjsNy.jpg

fTZ8Czq.png

qRnBJH3.png

IXXa1ON.png

really struggling to find what the purpose of this post was lol. worst spy ever

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I would like to settle a debate if you don't mind.

Has Faceless ever trained other guilds?

EVER is a strong word.

Was it a regular tactic ever? I would say no during my time in there.

The better question is, who really cares lol.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
EVER is a strong word.

Was it a regular tactic ever? I would say no during my time in there.

The better question is, who really cares lol.
There are some Faceless that think they have never ever trained a person ever. They live for that being reality.

They think that training is the worst crime you can commit on this server.

I specifically remember DKP rules in place on Agnarr to ensure that when you were told, not allowed but told to train, you would receive 100% DKP for the period.

You cannot get a member to admit that today though the sanctimonious holier than thou pricks are unable to realize it happens by and to all of us.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
It's good to learn that the server is still very lively. The fast unlock timers really helped people do expansions other than PoP.