Amtrak - Selo Server Raid Guild - TL/AOS/RI Leadership

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Grisvok

Molten Core Raider
0unTVpa.png

<Amtrak> is a guild created by the former leadership of Twisted Legion/Twisted Legacy/ Asylum of Shadows/ Relentless Insomnia/Wild Treasures (with some wonderful Citizens joining as well). We are a hardcore guild. Formed for the sole purpose of being number 1 on the server. The leaders of this guild have crushed every guild they've gone against in all prior TLPs. This is the 20th anniversary guild of champions, all other guilds are just impersonating.

We were the Number 1 guild on:
Fippy
Ragefire
Phinny
Coirnav
Quarm

Many of these servers had high levels of competition. If you talk to most TLP vets, you will see that none of our competition on Selos has ever survived a server with heavy competition. We raid a ton and put a heavy emphasis on being the best at your class you can be. If you want to experience all the content in an efficient and effective manner, this is your guild.

What server will we be going to?
We will be going to the Selo Server.

What timezone is your guild?
There will be raids in all time zones, so anyone is welcome. Expect weeknight instances to begin at 8pm EST and weekend raids to begin 2-3pm EST to allow for PST participants.

What is your loot system?
Open bid dkp with only a few restrictions on items
Second mains (Patented AoS style)

Will you batphone?
Yes

Will you do open world raids?
Yes, we basically never lose open world races.

What will your attendance requirements be like?
Minimal, as long as you can contribute you can be in the guild

Do you have any rules?
1. If a raid is called, you must attend if you are online (no obligation to log in though if you aren't)
2. Look out for your guild mates. The guild comes first, if someone needs help at a camp, you help them, etc.

What can I expect from this guild?
Fast progression, lots of raiding, all the gear you could ever want.

What if I haven't played in awhile?
If you have the time to play with us and are willing to learn, we will teach you how to play. We wont hand hold, but we will make sure you get the information you need to become a top tier player.

What if I can only commit to a few nights per week?
There is always room for people who can only raid a few nights. Even at 50% RA you will end most expansions with full best in slot gear.

How long are raids generally?
Most raids are extremely fast. We like to make alts and do pick up raids, so we finish our main stuff as quickly as possible. There are several hundred people in our discord who can tell you that our guild is without a doubt the most organized and fastest ever on a TLP.

I want to play but I don't know many people, can I still join?
Yes, we are highly organized. If you join in time for launch you will be placed in a leveling group with other people that have similar play times to yourself. The earlier you join and fill out our sign up sheet the easier it will be for you. We have a strong focus on grouping within the guild, to insure you don't get stuck leveling with dead weight.

I have 14 children that watch all the text on my screen and listen to chat, are you a safe for work guild?
No, we are awful and foul mouthed. You will laugh, cry, yell, maybe even love in our guild. But it will be the most fun you've had in this old game.

How do I join?
Join Amtrak Discord and ask for permissions. We are open to any classes until the server begins and people reach max levels. We will be adding an application process after that.

Last edited:
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
Hi, I'm probably playing with Amtrak assuming that Daybreak doesn't fuck the rulesets up.

I have the special kind of artism that thrives in open world racing situations and I like to make spreadsheets and do test parsing.

I also got banned once for exploiting the claim system because I go hard in the paint.

Please date me.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Grisvok

Molten Core Raider
EpD264b.jpg

found an old picture of our Quarm event server win. lots of familiar faces joining this guild as well.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Hey guys, glad to see we'll be on the same server. I know sometimes forum drama can get carried away but I have a lot of friends over on your side so best of luck to everyone. Hope we all have a good time and don't get too carried away.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
Man if you guys start being good sports I may not play after all.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Grisvok

Molten Core Raider
Hey guys, glad to see we'll be on the same server. I know sometimes forum drama can get carried away but I have a lot of friends over on your side so best of luck to everyone. Hope we all have a good time and don't get too carried away.
thanks looking forward to a good race

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I like this group!

Anyone from Vulak remember Kunark launch? Hahaha, no bruh, we ran that fast to karnors. Swear it!

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
Man, dunno what's going to happen come server launch but Faceless is crushing us at forumquest =\ they have like twice the reply's we do. Going to have to hire tyen tyen to pump our numbers up.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users