Ancient Civilizations

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yea i remember watching a jap show on it, lots of em say it's beautiful but natural (jap scientists)
A really good indicator that it's natural is there are other examples of these sharp right angle cuts along the shore. It's nothing special in this area. Hancock for whatever reason refuses to admit it's natural. Probably because he talked about how it was legit in one of his books and doesn't want to go back on his own claims.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
A really good indicator that it's natural is there are other examples of these sharp right angle cuts along the shore. It's nothing special in this area. Hancock for whatever reason refuses to admit it's natural. Probably because he talked about how it was legit in one of his books and doesn't want to go back on his own claims.
yea i remember a jap scientist was like "it's cool it's underwater, but this is what the cliffs of yonaguni island look like" and i'm sure since it's underwater theres no wind erosion so all faults and cracks start out straight as shit, just like when you take a quarry slab, just that over a few thousand years wind makes those lines no longer straight.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yea i remember a jap scientist was like "it's cool it's underwater, but this is what the cliffs of yonaguni island look like" and i'm sure since it's underwater theres no wind erosion so all faults and cracks start out straight as shit, just like when you take a quarry slab, just that over a few thousand years wind makes those lines no longer straight.
its just a bunch of nothing.
iu

there is no rhyme or reason to it, they dont even explain what its supposed to look like. the broken stone is sitting right next to it. if it were a manmade structure, it would have been moved away.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
graham was losing me for a while and then he pulled out his fuck you card

faggot hat called graham a white supremcist and denied it for half an hour

heres an article he wrote calling graham a white supremecist

while he doesn't outright say graham IS a nazi, he's using the shit libe "reinforce white supremacist ideas..."

same thing

so 2:40hrs i'm back on the graham train

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Funny isn't it.. Like a catastrophe hit and most likely caused a reset. Like graham and other "pseudo scientists" are postulating.a

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Funny isn't it.. Like a catastrophe hit and most likely caused a reset. Like graham and other "pseudo scientists" are postulating.a
there are other mass extinction event timelines before that, but nobody is willing to dig deeper than the 12k mark. its "established science" that 12k was when people crossed over the land bridge to the US. nobody who depends on funding is willing to rock the established science boat by looking for anything older. even though people have found much older artifacts in the US.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Only things imo that would be preserved if older would be in the warmer climate areas. Middle east Sahara area South america etc. On one hand we have ancient ruins, we just do not know exactly how old they are. We have guesses but no proof, for instance supposedly a piece of wood found in the pyramids was carbon dated to be a older by about 500 years than the accepted date of the pyramid construction. A lot can happen in 500 years that is 25 generations of people(@20 yrs per generation)