Ancient Civilizations

Chris

Potato del Grande
Neanderthals being more primitive than Homo sapiens is another piece of scientific dogma that I am convinced is 100% bullshit. Has anyone seen Africans? Literally the most un-advanced people on the planet are the ones that are pure bred Homo sapiens. You know who has more Neanderthal DNA mixed into their genome? Whyte peepo. They got Mike Browned by prehistoric joggers. Same thing happened to the Denisovians in Asia
Where is it scientific dogma?

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Not Atlantis related. Just posting this cause I love Avalon'esque type of stuff. Really wish white people as a whole had more pride in their history.
"The Mystery of the Kingdom that Sank into the Ocean" (in England) if you dont have the 3rd party playback plugin.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I see they're still grasping at straws to find ways to explain how hand to mouth civilizations had the labor to build such structures.

Academics are so disappointing.
Clearly food was abundant enough that it could be preserved and stored.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
In hunter gatherer tribes they dint have the luxury to have "experts" in shit like building, stone masonry, etc... They were to busy hunting and gathering.

That's my point. I didn't feel like arguing with the Asshat runner up.

If you built a gigantic temple, you are not, by definition, a hunter/gatherer society. You don't have spare labor. There are Amazon tribes that fit this bill, they build pretty much zero monolithic stone structures.

That's why it's hilarious watching them try to spin gobleki tepe as some kind of "well, clearly THESE hunter gatherers had more time on their hands."

No, you fucking cockwallets. It wasn't built by anyone who had to forage nuts to survive the fucking day.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
That's my point. I didn't feel like arguing with the Asshat runner up.

If you built a gigantic temple, you are not, by definition, a hunter/gatherer society. You don't have spare labor. There are Amazon tribes that fit this bill, they build pretty much zero monolithic stone structures.

That's why it's hilarious watching them try to spin gobleki tepe as some kind of "well, clearly THESE hunter gatherers had more time on their hands."

No, you fucking cockwallets. It wasn't built by anyone who had to forage nuts to survive the fucking day.
It's not Pokemon, they don't evolve from gatherers to farmers one day. Also farmers still gathered and still hunted and still do.

There's going to be a transition and that's stuff like this and Gobleki Tepe.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
It's not Pokemon, they don't evolve from gatherers to farmers one day. Also farmers still gathered and still hunted and still do.

What happens if I'm a hunter and I build a giant temple in one spot and base all of my hunting out of it?

How long do you think I hunt for before there's no animals to hunt anymore?

Chris

Potato del Grande
What happens if I'm a hunter and I build a giant temple in one spot and base all of my hunting out of it?

How long do you think I hunt for before there's no animals to hunt anymore?
Some places you'd hunt everything to extinction and starve, others there would be waves or migration and other food sources between.

Guess which ones are building temples?

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Some places you'd hunt everything to extinction and starve, others there would be waves or migration and other food sources between.

Guess which ones are building temples?
The ones being guided by the people that came before.

Why nobody has dumped your corpse in the river yet is the real mystery in this thread.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>

You completely dismiss all the secondary, tertiary and beyond requirements for a society to build a site like Gobekli Tepe. Your idea of a "transition" would have to include leaps in knowledge (that we have no current evidence for) in multiple fields: architecture, labor distribution, logistics, astronomy, list goes on.

You should stop posting until after the new year so you can win the award you've been so desperately striving for.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
I mean I'm teaching Quadratic Formula, not History.
1703192416433.jpeg