The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I had no clue where to put this but this forum seems most relevant.

About 15 minutes ago i was outside walking the dog, It's dark out, and i looked up at the stars. I've never seen.anything like this before but there was an extremely long line of satellites? Planes? I'm not sure very high in the sky. I'm not sure how many there were, at least 20, in a line evenly spaced and moving quickly across the sky. i went in our house grabbed my wife and asked her what she thought. She was inclined to think they were satellites but by the time she got out what turned out to be the last in line which had just come over the horizon when i went to get her was almost half way across the sky 2 minutes later.

Does anyone have any idea what this could have been?
are you near an air force/military base?

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I had no clue where to put this but this forum seems most relevant.

About 15 minutes ago i was outside walking the dog, It's dark out, and i looked up at the stars. I've never seen.anything like this before but there was an extremely long line of satellites? Planes? I'm not sure very high in the sky. I'm not sure how many there were, at least 20, in a line evenly spaced and moving quickly across the sky. i went in our house grabbed my wife and asked her what she thought. She was inclined to think they were satellites but by the time she got out what turned out to be the last in line which had just come over the horizon when i went to get her was almost half way across the sky 2 minutes later.

Does anyone have any idea what this could have been?
Could be wrong but it sounds like Elon Musks Starlink satellite grid. Depends on how high up you saw them though. Possibly USSF training.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Close but no. The spacing was perfectly even and no blinking or twinkling.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Near downtown St Paul, so no.
not sure then. have you tried googling it to see if others have seen it?

WEATHER

Satellite train seen from Colorado Thursday night
The satellite group is part of a future mega-constellation being built by SpaceX.

Author: Cory Reppenhagen

Published: 6:16 PM MST March 6, 2020

Updated: 6:17 PM MST March 6, 2020

GOLDEN, Colorado — The phone calls and emails poured into the 9NEWS information desk on Thursday evening.
Callers reported a strange fleet of lights moving through the sky, in a straight line formation.
No, they weren't aliens. They are actually a group of 60 satellites that SpaceX said is part of a mega-constellation called Starlink.

The aerospace company just launched their fifth group on Feb. 17.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
A dude ran his truck into one of the Moai on Easter Island. Totally destroyed.
fuck, it must have been one of the heads that are barely sticking out of the ground.

• 2Like
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
  • 5Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Seems like digging on the edge until you find very obvious human masonry wouldn't even be that hard to do.

• 4Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users