The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I think it's more drastic than that, he's saying the earth's crust will rotate with the ocean going in the opposite direction, that's why there's 1000 mile an hour winds in the story.

It's an important distinction to make because you have to realise this theory is before plate tectonics was proven, actually the plates would crash into each other.

It's funny how he mentions his the damage to Egypt is less for reasons, explaining all the ancient ruins still there that couldn't possibly survive what he describes.
Hell, he says that Easter Island was at the bottom of an ocean for ~5000 years. The story is a pretty wild ride. I'm fairly familiar with the extinction event theories 6.5k, 11.5k, 18.5k 29k, and 35k, years ago. I've always heard they were due to asteroid impacts though. His claims do line up a bit better with all of the ancient flood stories around the world. He also cites a number of other historically odd things that would coincide with the theory. For example I guess some island natives (forget who) were aware of Saturn's rings via ancient stories but obviously had no technology to see them. This theory jives with all the ancient civ shit that Chukzombi Chukzombi is always posting too.

I did not know that the North Pole shifted at each extinction event as per:

1596138641759.png

EDIT: Print copy of this book is $937 lol

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Change of topic. Has anyone read these documents?

First couple pages are weird and seemingly unrelated but the meat is the book "The Adam and Eve Story" by Chan Thomas. He basically makes some claims about cyclical catastrophic flooding that results from shifting of the magnetic poles within 1/2 a day or so. The momentum of the atmosphere and oceans is maintained and it causes the whole planet to essentially to be buried under water for 7 or so days. Hence the 7 days from Genesis. He takes this theory to explain a number of ancient flood theories, the instantaneous mass extinction events, and the multiple resets of human history.

This could potentially tie into the UFO deal if you wanted to assume that they are actually archaeological (old civ) crafts rather than alien. He never makes that claim though. I thought it was a really interesting read if nothing else. Also strange that is was classified until 2013.

Is this the thing that's also heavily redacted?

As in the full book doesn't exist?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I think I'm much more on board with a Hyperion, Time Tombs/Shrike kinda shit going on if we really are running into legitimate UAPs (minus the Shrike, hopefully lol). Guess if you had some insanely superior version of ourselves fucking with time distortion or whatever, it could explain the lack of actual physical evidence on our end.

If there is actual evidence, or at least unknown material etc, God only knows how deep that shit is buried under shell companies and SAPs. It's really hard to believe those sort of people would let that kind of information get out, but I guess if there was any one reason, it would be a lack of funding to continue reverse engineering or something.

By the way, I thought Knapp & Corbell's last episode on Rogan's podcast was kinda wack. Skinwalker Ranch does nothing for me, and Bob Lazar is a big "MEH".

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
YA I have that book downloaded. it is missing about half of it.
for SOME reason it was all classified by the govt until recently.

• 4Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Is this the thing that's also heavily redacted?

As in the full book doesn't exist?
I think so. Wife is the one that dug it up and she had read some pretty wild theories about what was redacted or how "they" are using this information. New age Noah's arc, cannibalism, shit like that. I haven't bothered to check that side of it out myself.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Found what may be the original. LOL at the url though

Here is the blurb the RawVeganPsychic has before the book itself. I'll prolly read this but I wouldn't be surprised if its a hokey edit or something. Who knows. Note that this version is more than twice as long as the CIA version released.
You are taught you are a version of a monkey, only six thousand years old. This is the new age, the age of deceit. The reality is that mankind is over a billion years old. Zeus, Jesus, Osiris, Vishnu - they are all real people of their time. Atlantis - it's all real ~ or at least it was. The fact is the Earth goes through cycles of polar shifts. It literally wipes out the Earth as it's known at the time within 7 hours at the most. Winds a thousand miles an hour. Waves miles high in the air. Adam and Eve aren't who you are taught they are in your religion. Adam is really Eve's father? It's true but it doesn't stop there.

Adam is a survivor of the cataclysm that happened around eleven thousand years ago. His wife Lilith died in the change, their daughter Eve, being of Adams flesh and blood as taught in the Bible brought us to the age of Noah, six and a half thousand years ago, the last cataclysm. These cycles happen every six to seven thousand years and we are now in the time of it happening again. Sounds crazy right? Then why did the CIA take the book written by Chan Thomas in 1945 and classify it for over 40 years? When it was written, it had 265 pages. When it was sanitized by the CIA and reclassified it had only 57 pages.

Click here to see the sanitized version. You can search the original version of The Adam and Eve Story by Chan Thomas online all you want. The rare versions that exist are in vaults, hidden to the public. I have searched really hard to find an uncensored version of the 1965 original, yet without spending thousands of dollars I cannot attain it. Below is the re-released version by Chan Thomas himself. He went through a different publisher and was able to get most that information out to the public again. The page counter below shows 120 pages, however each page is doubled as you will see. So it does equal out to almost the full original 1965 version of 265 pages.

Share it with your Facebook groups. Share it with your family because knowledge is power. This is your history, this is our future and it's about to happen again.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
That Adam & Eve Story is great. If anything, great imagination.

Story is kind of funny and making me double take a bit: In college I had this professor that served on the National Security Council under Reagan. Undoubtedly a smart, intelligent dude. I developed a bit of a relationship with him and I was talking to him one day in between my classes in his office and he made a bit of a quip about civilization and somehow we got on the topic. He expressed how laughable it was that civilizations only started to exist 12,000 years or so ago. I kinda laughed at it, and asked him why he thought that and what not. He claimed a lot of people in Washington/higher military shared the sentiment for whatever reasons.

Who knows, maybe a lot of these old Washington guys are building the Ark haha. Maybe I should reach out to him/send him a copy of The Adam and Eve Story.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty

Chris

Potato del Grande
Hell, he says that Easter Island was at the bottom of an ocean for ~5000 years. The story is a pretty wild ride. I'm fairly familiar with the extinction event theories 6.5k, 11.5k, 18.5k 29k, and 35k, years ago. I've always heard they were due to asteroid impacts though. His claims do line up a bit better with all of the ancient flood stories around the world. He also cites a number of other historically odd things that would coincide with the theory. For example I guess some island natives (forget who) were aware of Saturn's rings via ancient stories but obviously had no technology to see them. This theory jives with all the ancient civ shit that Chukzombi Chukzombi is always posting too.

I did not know that the North Pole shifted at each extinction event as per:

View attachment 289112

EDIT: Print copy of this book is $937 lol
Did the poles shift though at those dates? Is his evidence correct?

Again remember that he likely didn't believe in plate tectonics and had no explanation for any evidence of locations being at the poles, which plate tectonics explains.

A quick google suggests slow pole drift over longer periods of time, not rapid shifts.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Wow, I see I missed a barn burner last night.

I don't want to speak for Chuk or put words in his mouth, so I might be wrong, but I think his problem with some of you is the same as mine. If you don't believe that those are mundane objects misinterpreted by humans or instrumentation, or fakes, or drones, or whatever...what do you think they are? Tell us, straight out. It isn't enough to tell him that he's retarded or stupid or has no idea what he's talking about. If you don't agree with Chuk and me, you must believe one of the following options:

a) it is aliens piloting alien craft;
b) it is humans piloting recovered/gifted alien craft;
c) it is humans piloting heretofore unknown advanced human craft.

(And when I say piloting, that includes remote piloting ie. drones)

So which are each of you? And why? What evidence leads you to support your choice?

My evidence, since you might ask, is a combination of Occam's Razor and Common Sense. There has never been credible evidence of aliens or alien technology existing. There has never been credible evidence of humans making these specific breakthroughs in technology. While there is also not enough evidence to conclusively prove the theories in Chuk's videos, in the absence of any other evidence, it fits the best IN MY OPINION.

Many of you will use the fact that we can't conclusively prove our stance any more than the other ones as ammunition to bolster those other options. That is where common sense comes in. I don't have a kid, but imagine that you come home and there is a big piece of cake missing. You ask what happened. The kid tells you that xhe has no idea, maybe someone broke into the house and ate it. Lacking any conclusive evidence, that COULD be the truth. But the more likely truth is, obviously, that the kid ate it. That's what we have here. You guys are saying that a burglar ate it, because you want to believe cake-eating-burglars (CEBs for short) exist, and claiming that since we don't know for sure, your conclusion has just as much merit as the one where the kid ate it.

Moreover, since the kid down the street was also trying to get away with eating cake, he started telling stories about CEBs, then others started posting about CEBs on the internet, and other kids started tossing their accounts of CEBs into the hat because it was fun or a troll or they genuinely believed that it happened and wanted to get in on the hype, now any kid can point to the internet and say, "See, CEBs are real! Why else would there be so many posts and articles and blurry pictures of them?? There are whole websites and YouTube channels devoted to studying them!!" And look, the government just admitted that they are tracking all CEB sightings! Navy personnel saw CEBs themselves! They exist! And any time there is concrete evidence of a kid eating cake, CEB proponents say that still doesn't prove that all CEB sightings are fake. Despite the fact that there was never, and never has been, any actual evidence of CEBs, and many CEB claims are proven false, the possibility of CEBs still exists. Even though common sense says that the more likely answer is that it was kids eating cake, there are things that COULD be CEBs, so they are going to believe in them.

So come on, just tell us, are you a, b, or c? And why?

I went back and forth on UFO stuff for close to 30 years but ultimately the only conclusion that makes sense to me is highly secretive black ops that are compartmentalized outside of the regular military

Reasons:

1. Explosion in UFO sightings starts right around same time as human are developing jet flight (Nazi ME-262) and moving away from prop planes (WW2 and Foo Fighters). Its also telling that UFO sightings in WW2 are almost exclusively reported by Allied Forces. There is no UFO sighting that Im aware of that were reported by Nazi pilots. All in all, invention of supersonic flight in 1947 basically goes hand in hand with regularly reported UFO sightings by civilians. I think this is the biggest one for me.

2. The case for extra terrestrial life existing is very small, the case for same life existing in same time frame as us (remember we are a radar blip of maybe 10,000 years on a 13.7B year time scale) is even smaller, the case for that life having the technological capability to find us and visit us is infinitesimal, and then the case for that life to find us but then do absolutely nothing except just secretly flying around is pretty much impossible.

3. No credible evidence of aliens

4. In this age of 24/7 global surveillance, drones, handheld cameras and nonstop recording of anything - there's still no visual evidence of something that looks concretely like an alien vessel, or any imagery thats clear and indisputed. in 2020, it all still looks like bigfoot and Nessie film reels from 1960s.

The only thing that kept me vacillating for so long is that the are a lot of govt agencies and officials that are just as stumped as we are. To me that was an indication that maaaybe theres something that doesnt involve the Earth governments, which I guess could only be aliens. After watching this for 30 years, I just dont believe that anymore.

I think the real explanation is that these are top secret military projects that are buried so far down in black ops budgets that not even 99% of military and civilian government is allowed to be privy to it. I dont know exactly what the interplay is here and how the rumors/truth is managed but Im guessing the black ops people just dont care until the noise gets too loud and then they reach out to whatever Admiral/General is running their mouth and ask them kindly to shut the fuck up. Same with all those investigation panels like Blue Book, etc. Eventually the Black Ops people reach out to them and probably say "It would be great if your panel concluded that nothing was found so that you could continue to progress in your career"

• 4Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Did the poles shift though at those dates? Is his evidence correct?

Again remember that he likely didn't believe in plate tectonics and had no explanation for any evidence of locations being at the poles, which plate tectonics explains.

A quick google suggests slow pole drift over longer periods of time, not rapid shifts.
He mentions some geological data regarding sediment samples and such that would support icecaps but doesn't link to any studies or anything. I'm going to read the full version, maybe he provides more detail there.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
Void Void please smoke less crack. You've obviously, and possibly intentionally, left out information to fill in gaps. Your analogy of a red hot piece of sand if flawed as hell. We aren’t just some piece of sand. We are actively emitting signals into space in the hopes of contacting something. That piece of sand would need to be emitting laser-like beams of light. That changes things from needing expansive technology to allow us to detect it. To simply the right time, right place. We know we shouldn’t be looking for life on 800* planets. Same as gaseous planets. So now we’ve eliminated a vast amount of possible areas to search. Shit our odds of finding something are way way higher. Fucking glad I’m willing to think before ranting like you.

How and why do you think that our technological devices now are as good as it gets? Wouldn’t our devices in 100 years be(using that one guys law of doubling crap) be some 50x more capable than what we have now? How are you to simply deny that tech cannot get that advanced? Way to shit on what is possible. You sound like a grumpy old man. Got fired from your job because you don’t understand new things. Refuse to change. Probably racist too.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Found what may be the original. LOL at the url though

Here is the blurb the RawVeganPsychic has before the book itself. I'll prolly read this but I wouldn't be surprised if its a hokey edit or something. Who knows. Note that this version is more than twice as long as the CIA version released.
You are taught you are a version of a monkey, only six thousand years old. This is the new age, the age of deceit. The reality is that mankind is over a billion years old. Zeus, Jesus, Osiris, Vishnu - they are all real people of their time. Atlantis - it's all real ~ or at least it was. The fact is the Earth goes through cycles of polar shifts. It literally wipes out the Earth as it's known at the time within 7 hours at the most. Winds a thousand miles an hour. Waves miles high in the air. Adam and Eve aren't who you are taught they are in your religion. Adam is really Eve's father? It's true but it doesn't stop there.

Adam is a survivor of the cataclysm that happened around eleven thousand years ago. His wife Lilith died in the change, their daughter Eve, being of Adams flesh and blood as taught in the Bible brought us to the age of Noah, six and a half thousand years ago, the last cataclysm. These cycles happen every six to seven thousand years and we are now in the time of it happening again. Sounds crazy right? Then why did the CIA take the book written by Chan Thomas in 1945 and classify it for over 40 years? When it was written, it had 265 pages. When it was sanitized by the CIA and reclassified it had only 57 pages.

Click here to see the sanitized version. You can search the original version of The Adam and Eve Story by Chan Thomas online all you want. The rare versions that exist are in vaults, hidden to the public. I have searched really hard to find an uncensored version of the 1965 original, yet without spending thousands of dollars I cannot attain it. Below is the re-released version by Chan Thomas himself. He went through a different publisher and was able to get most that information out to the public again. The page counter below shows 120 pages, however each page is doubled as you will see. So it does equal out to almost the full original 1965 version of 265 pages.

Share it with your Facebook groups. Share it with your family because knowledge is power. This is your history, this is our future and it's about to happen again.

Pretty scared to click on that link

• 3Worf

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Here is an interesting connection to Bob Lazar's story from this book. Gravity propelled vehicles is strangely specific to what Lazar said he worked on + what these UFO leak purport to show. This was redacted from the CIA version.
1596159579549.png

Also you can get the full book here if you don't like Raw Vegan Psychics. This version is still missing some pages.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
You might like this one Chukzombi Chukzombi

The sources of the stone used to construct Stonehenge around 2500 BCE have been debated for over four centuries. The smaller “bluestones” near the center of the monument have been traced to Wales, but the origins of the sarsen (silcrete) megaliths that form the primary architecture of Stonehenge remain unknown. Here, we use geochemical data to show that 50 of the 52 sarsens at the monument share a consistent chemistry and, by inference, originated from a common source area. We then compare the geochemical signature of a core extracted from Stone 58 at Stonehenge with equivalent data for sarsens from across southern Britain. From this, we identify West Woods, Wiltshire, 25 km north of Stonehenge, as the most probable source area for the majority of sarsens at the monument.

• 3Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You might like this one Chukzombi Chukzombi

The sources of the stone used to construct Stonehenge around 2500 BCE have been debated for over four centuries. The smaller “bluestones” near the center of the monument have been traced to Wales, but the origins of the sarsen (silcrete) megaliths that form the primary architecture of Stonehenge remain unknown. Here, we use geochemical data to show that 50 of the 52 sarsens at the monument share a consistent chemistry and, by inference, originated from a common source area. We then compare the geochemical signature of a core extracted from Stone 58 at Stonehenge with equivalent data for sarsens from across southern Britain. From this, we identify West Woods, Wiltshire, 25 km north of Stonehenge, as the most probable source area for the majority of sarsens at the monument.
those are the "blue" stones? yeah they arent native to that region, at all. they still dont know how stone age builders were able to move those from Wales over to SH. ive seen other theories that those stones were left behind by glaciers, but there is no proof of that. i dunno, Chris and some other brit posters here never want to talk about ancient Britain, they think anything super old is bunk. i dont think the SH builders were as advanced as the people in pre dynastic Egypt, but they knew some shit about moving rocks and could teach us a few lessons.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
those are the "blue" stones? yeah they arent native to that region, at all. they still dont know how stone age builders were able to move those from Wales over to SH. ive seen other theories that those stones were left behind by glaciers, but there is no proof of that. i dunno, Chris and some other brit posters here never want to talk about ancient Britain, they think anything super old is bunk. i dont think the SH builders were as advanced as the people in pre dynastic Egypt, but they knew some shit about moving rocks and could teach us a few lessons.
Academia has a history of throwing out multiple studies to muddy the waters.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Let's Occam Razor these UAPs.

If there's no true colour pictures then they don't exist.

Radar images are not enough.

You do realize that the Navy videos are not "radar images" right? They are measuring electromagnetic radiation just outside the visible "true color" spectrum.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
I remembered reading somewhere that there was writings in the pyramids saying how the sun stood still them went back back the way it comet from.. Sorry no link, my dad had some books (lots) that point to strange things happenings

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Void Void please smoke less crack. You've obviously, and possibly intentionally, left out information to fill in gaps. Your analogy of a red hot piece of sand if flawed as hell. We aren’t just some piece of sand. We are actively emitting signals into space in the hopes of contacting something. That piece of sand would need to be emitting laser-like beams of light. That changes things from needing expansive technology to allow us to detect it. To simply the right time, right place. We know we shouldn’t be looking for life on 800* planets. Same as gaseous planets. So now we’ve eliminated a vast amount of possible areas to search. Shit our odds of finding something are way way higher. Fucking glad I’m willing to think before ranting like you.

How and why do you think that our technological devices now are as good as it gets? Wouldn’t our devices in 100 years be(using that one guys law of doubling crap) be some 50x more capable than what we have now? How are you to simply deny that tech cannot get that advanced? Way to shit on what is possible. You sound like a grumpy old man. Got fired from your job because you don’t understand new things. Refuse to change. Probably racist too.
Yes, I intentionally altered the analogy. To make it EASIER to find that grain of sand than it would be for any random alien civilization to find us! Of course I simplified it. But as I alluded to, technically I should have made you pick a specific time frame, let's be REALLY generous and let you pick any one full day out of that year. That's the day you get to search, because that's how long your alien civ has existed compared to the life of the universe. If the minute I chose to make the grain of sand glow doesn't fall on that day (equating to our civs not existing at the same time), you're shit out of luck aren't you? And I simplified it again (which I mentioned) by not making it take X amount of time to go from sand to sand, because interstellar travel, and searching an entire galaxy for life, isn't instantaneous even with FTL. Or how about when I simplified it by not making that red light take a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a week, etc. to be visible to your sight so that by the time you saw it and reacted to it, the light (our civilization) was already dead? But somehow you think that I purposely made it too hard. Please, continue to explain how you are so much more enlightened and wonderful of a person than I am by taking time to think before ranting. And calling me a grumpy old unemployed racist. If that doesn't say class, let alone advanced intelligence and reasoning skills, I don't know what does!

And of course I realize that tech advances and gets better. But none of the limitations I mentioned would be solved UNLESS we crack light speed travel, communications, and for lack of a better term that I can't think of right now, detection. Because I don't give a fuck if we narrow down our choices so we don't have to check every galaxy, or they are receiving our emissions, etc. None of that matters one iota unless you can exceed light speed, and not just exceed it, but basically figure out a way to teleport anywhere in the universe instantly. Because even if you can go 100x the speed of light, you're still going to take a long fucking time getting to the other side of the universe. And so what if someone sees our emissions? They won't see them for decades if they are close, and millennia if they are not. And if they decide to come visit us after that detection, they won't get here for even longer times. But you think that's no big deal, we're emitting signals!

Again, sure tech is going to get way better in the future. Unless we all become part of the New Global Muslim Nation, or the US elects Biden and we all have to wait in line for bread instead of worrying about improving tech. But assuming none of those things happen, sure we'll get better and better at it. And some distant alien civ might be even better. I would argue that it would still be easier to find that grain of sand than to find us specifically, but let's assume I'm wrong. We still need the invention of FTL to make it happen in any manner that is actually relevant to civilization as we know it right now, otherwise by the time the aliens get here, we might be nothing but a dead planet. Maybe FTL will be possible some day, none of us can really say. But for now, it seems like we know enough about physics and reality that light speed is the hard limit we might never exceed no matter how great our tech eventually gets. Until we see evidence to the contrary, you're just using the argument that I did where they have a wizard to cast a magic spell to get here. Since, you know, I thought about that before posting.

But please, continue to insult me and give me maybes. You certainly showed me.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
You do realize that the Navy videos are not "radar images" right? They are measuring electromagnetic radiation just outside the visible "true color" spectrum.
Same thing for my purposes.

I want to see a true colour photograph, for all we know this is just a bug in their instruments.