The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
He has done segments on both bigfoot and alien sightings in the Missing 411 movies. Those parts were a little out there in my opinion.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Whats the appropriate etiquette when everyone is talking at work, about politics, etc, and then someone starts going off about how aliens probably have existed for millions of years and are altering our DNA, and Trumps' space force is the first step to pull back the curtain to tell us all about aliens..??

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Whats the appropriate etiquette when everyone is talking at work, about politics, etc, and then someone starts going off about how aliens probably have existed for millions of years and are altering our DNA, and Trumps' space force is the first step to pull back the curtain to tell us all about aliens..??
Avoid eye contact. Back away slowly. Use a water spray bottle if necessary.

• 4Worf
  • 2Dislike
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 7 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
ask them for more info. gotta prove aliens first before you can discuss a conspiracy. the space force is to address China space weapons. not aliens.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
ask them for more info. gotta prove aliens first before you can discuss a conspiracy. the space force is to address China space weapons. not aliens.
December No GIF by Paramount Network

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 4 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Hey, chukzombi sent me. What's goin on in here bros?

Pyramids and cave drawins?

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Hey, chukzombi sent me. What's goin on in here bros?

Pyramids and cave drawins?
Heyas welcome aboard. MFF is the UFO and cryptid guy. I'm the "ancient civilizations that used high technology to carve and transport megalithic masterpieces at least 10k years ago" guy. I update the page a few times a week. Basically my theory is that nothing is new. Time is a flat circle. We had a global society that was wiped out by a cosmic cataclysm 12k years ago and all that's left are the foundations of their great structures. We have been playing catchup since then.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I'm here for different reasons, but yes from what I've skinned this is accurate.

Justice League snyder cut thread lead me here. From the halfway point here in my effort, I can safely say you're dealing with a live one. A real sicko.

• 5Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 5 users