The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
So he's made nothing off of his story? Zero dollars? Because anything he's made is more than he would have made without the stories. Would his supply business be successful without his notoriety? No way to know now.

Furthermore, maybe he doesn't care about the money, maybe he just likes the attention. Attention and influence can be a form of wealth to some people, and without his lies he'd have precisely zero to anyone outside of his small circle. Now he's known worldwide, even if only to a small number.

Regardless, I've said it a thousand times: he claims to have precisely the proof that would convince even me. Produce it and I'll not only admit I was completely wrong, but I'll suck Foler's jogger friend's dicks. Until then, Lazar is nothing but a fraud, and he IS benefitting financially, regardless of the amount, from his lies. That's a grift in my opinion.
Fair enough. Please don't lower yourself to sucking jogger cock, my god man!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
All of these guys have the actual practice of compartmentalization and security clearances all wrong. They all act as if it goes down exactly how it's written on paper and as anyone who's ever worked in a cleared facility knows, what's written and what's actually practiced are pretty different in reality.

They also have this wide spread belief that there are "above" top secret clearances which just isn't true. There are compartmentalized and special access programs at both secret and top secret, but the basis for all of them is whatever level clearance, plus a need to know. The government has some pretty crappy ideas, but even they wouldn't compartmentalize the various aspects of a spacecraft reverse engineering program all to crap so that physicists couldn't talk to chemists and all that, they would all clearly have need to know for each others various sciences. Now, a facilities maintenance guy would probably have a clearance just as part of working on site, but wouldn't be read into any SCI or SAP since they wouldn't have a need to know basis to do their jobs.

The government also doesn't misinform employees as some sort of litmus for who will tell. Maybe certain individuals like J. Edgar Hoover have done a few crackpot things in isolation along these lines, but it's not a common practice at all. It would take too much effort to misinform and then do surveillance to see if that misinformation got out. This part is what really makes me think Lazar especially is making shit up because if anything, the knowledge of aliens would NOT be need to know for a physicist reverse engineering a craft. As a matter of fact, very few people would probably get read into any alien shit period. Most of the guys would probably just get told that it was craft recovered from Russia.

In Lazar's case specifically, I think he did work at Area 51, but probably as some sort of general labor (i.e. facilities maintenance guy) and either got reported and fired for being to nosy; either asking or gossiping about shit he wasn't read on to, or actually accessing classified information some how. He was obviously into physics, chemistry and propulsion and the like so I bet he gabbed about all kinds of dumb shit.

As far as his motive, I'm betting it's one of two things. A: he really thought there was aliens and wanted to be a whistle blower after getting fired and hoped that him saying all of that would make some of this information public. B: he was worried about some sort of criminal charges for accessing classified info and was hoping that going public would give him some protection.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Regardless, I've said it a thousand times: he claims to have precisely the proof that would convince even me.

Until then, Lazar is nothing but a fraud, and he IS benefitting financially, regardless of the amount, from his lies. That's a grift in my opinion.

This is, literally, what friends of mine say about Trump and the 2020 election. It's a tough sell to go on about Bellwether Counties and whatnot that they've never heard of, or laws being changed at the last minute. They want to see definitive proof. Why wouldn't they?

Puts me in a tough position because I think there's something rotten in Denmark. Yet I also have to grant them that I can't prove it.

If Lazar has proof he can furnish and won't, then it's hard to say that there's anything there. I think it's highly likely that government programs like this have been going on, but whether Lazar was a part of them or a good storyteller, who knows.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
This is, literally, what friends of mine say about Trump and the 2020 election. It's a tough sell to go on about Bellwether Counties and whatnot that they've never heard of, or laws being changed at the last minute. They want to see definitive proof. Why wouldn't they?

Puts me in a tough position because I think there's something rotten in Denmark. Yet I also have to grant them that I can't prove it.

If Lazar has proof he can furnish and won't, then it's hard to say that there's anything there. I think it's highly likely that government programs like this have been going on, but whether Lazar was a part of them or a good storyteller, who knows.
Well, the difference is that I doubt Trump has irrefutable evidence, like maybe video surveillance of them cheating votes or some shit, and he's never claimed to that I'm aware of. Lazar, on the other hand, specifically claims that he has a hunk of that element from the alien ships stashed away as proof/insurance. I don't know about anyone else, but if he produces a heretofore unknown and un-manufacturable-by-humans element, I'd be pretty convinced. So why doesn't he? As with other times this has been brought up, the excuse of "well they'll whack him if he ever reveals it" is bullshit, because if they were the types to do any whacking, he's far exceeded that threshold I think. If there really were such an element and a chunk of it went missing around the time he worked there, he'd be so fucking dead the first time he made the claim of having it. And so would everyone that he knows, or might have known.

As I mentioned, if he ever produces that element, I'll go a round with all of Foler's jogger friends. Since he doesn't have jack or shit, I'm not worried about it.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Well, the difference is that I doubt Trump has irrefutable evidence, like maybe video surveillance of them cheating votes or some shit, and he's never claimed to that I'm aware of. Lazar, on the other hand, specifically claims that he has a hunk of that element from the alien ships stashed away as proof/insurance. I don't know about anyone else, but if he produces a heretofore unknown and un-manufacturable-by-humans element, I'd be pretty convinced. So why doesn't he? As with other times this has been brought up, the excuse of "well they'll whack him if he ever reveals it" is bullshit, because if they were the types to do any whacking, he's far exceeded that threshold I think. If there really were such an element and a chunk of it went missing around the time he worked there, he'd be so fucking dead the first time he made the claim of having it. And so would everyone that he knows, or might have known.

As I mentioned, if he ever produces that element, I'll go a round with all of Foler's jogger friends. Since he doesn't have jack or shit, I'm not worried about it.
Will the amnesty agreement allow him to bring it public without worry of being shot dead over it. Time will tell.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Will the amnesty agreement allow him to bring it public without worry of being shot dead over it. Time will tell.
My sides!

Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

As I said, if they had even an inkling that he actually had something like that, he'd have been dead long ago.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Youre Wrong Gordon Ramsay GIF by Hell's Kitchen's Kitchen

He's got it hidden in the body of a dead hooker in his yard most likely. Hey wait, is he Jewish?
Hey, I'm so confident it will never happen that I'm willing to wager my oral virginity. How confident are you that it WILL be revealed one day?

• 1Mother of God

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Hey, I'm so confident it will never happen that I'm willing to wager my oral virginity. How confident are you that it WILL be revealed one day?
Not very confident unless we have the bet nullified if he dies of suddenly or some other happenstance that negates revelations. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
So a few years ago I was sitting in a chair in a room and heard a loud POP behind my head. Loud enough pop that I got a headache afterwards. Immediately following the pop, a bunch of pieces of metal clinked onto the floor around the room. Four of them to be exact. I put 3 away and set the other aside (it had the clearest markings). Now I can't find the 4th one so I dug up the other 3.

Thing is, the room was largely empty, and the source of the pop/metal pieces was a complete unknown since I don't see any potential origin for them save one.

20221029_092812.jpg

The room is still pretty much the same as it was. There's a vent in the ceiling which is the only thing that could have possibly spat out the metal bits. It never did anything weird before or since though.

Also the pop sounded like it was in the room itself, not the ceiling. Like it was right behind my head, as if a huge person clapped their hands together as hard as they could.

Whatever these things are, somebody should be able to identify them. They're all identical and look like standardized parts. The lettering is actually readable too.

20221029_092652.jpg

20221029_092707.jpg

20221029_092720.jpg

20221029_092744.jpg

• 1Rustled

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
So a few years ago I was sitting in a chair in a room and heard a loud POP behind my head. Loud enough pop that I got a headache afterwards. Immediately following the pop, a bunch of pieces of metal clinked onto the floor around the room. Four of them to be exact. I put 3 away and set the other aside (it had the clearest markings). Now I can't find the 4th one so I dug up the other 3.

Thing is, the room was largely empty, and the source of the pop/metal pieces was a complete unknown since I don't see any potential origin for them save one.

View attachment 440379
The room is still pretty much the same as it was. There's a vent in the ceiling which is the only thing that could have possibly spat out the metal bits. It never did anything weird before or since though.

Also the pop sounded like it was in the room itself, not the ceiling. Like it was right behind my head, as if a huge person clapped their hands together as hard as they could.

Whatever these things are, somebody should be able to identify them. They're all identical and look like standardized parts. The lettering is actually readable too.

View attachment 440380
View attachment 440381
View attachment 440382
View attachment 440383

• 3Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Interesting. I should have put a ruler or something there for scale, now that I think about it. Each one is about the length of a quarter, across long-way.

Looks to me like they're supposed to be connected in links of two, and somehow got separated. The sides that were separated look all burnt/scraped.

Maybe the pop I heard was something breaking two of these links, causing the four pieces to fall down?

...I have even more questions now, because this makes no sense.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Interesting. I should have put a ruler or something there for scale, now that I think about it. Each one is about the length of a quarter, across long-way.

Looks to me like they're supposed to be connected in links of two, and somehow got separated. The sides that were separated look all burnt/scraped.

Maybe the pop I heard was something breaking two of these links, causing the four pieces to fall down?

...I have even more questions now, because this makes no sense.

Call your landlord or HVAC. Maybe damper is close to vent and you can check if these are from it or remnants. It's odd they are painted.

I'm not an HVAC person, so would need someone who knows what they are doing but sounds like, if this happens, it's not good.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Well, it was a couple years ago. I'll still get it checked out.

They must have been from the vent and got projected (along with the sound of the pop) across the room to where I was.

Welp, at least there's a rational explanation and they didn't warp in through some unknown phenomenon. That's one mystery solved!

• 3Like