The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Every time I've taken a shot it comes out scrambled, same with everyone else in the group. Only the guys that have invested in the $6k + models get anything on film and even then it's still obfuscated to the point that it isn't clear. Yet when looking with your eyeballs it's ultra HD. /shrug
Gotta come view.

lol

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Ancient Apocalypse on Netflix is really good. Graham Hancock gets his own 8 episode series. Joe Rogan shows up in few episodes

I have a love and hate relationship with Hancock. It's hard to disagree with him when he presents his material because he does it in such way that everything just clicks together. But from what I understand, he has been called out a LOT on omitting evidence when it doesn't fit his hypothesis.

Dunno whom to believe

Earlier in his works I think he did a lot of things to make money - grifter-ish - with his evidence. I think now that he's done pretty well he's actually taking the time to flesh his theories out in the right way.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
What he says makes sense. Imo most of the evidence is under water.
Think about it. PRIOR to ice( internal combustion engine) transportation most of the populous lived by the ocean or rivers. The sea level was 400 feet lower. Lower the oceans by 400 feet and several million square miles of livable land is exposed. 10k years under water= most of evidence gone. Sea level goes up people have to move...etc. There is a reason almost every ancient civilization has a flood myth. Because it is not a myth, just retelling of Very ancient events. A comet in the sky= snake. Comet in sky & impact event plus flooding = snake trying to destroy the world, which is sort of like the ragnarok myth.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
What he says makes sense. Imo most of the evidence is under water.
Think about it. PRIOR to ice( internal combustion engine) transportation most of the populous lived by the ocean or rivers. The sea level was 400 feet lower. Lower the oceans by 400 feet and several million square miles of livable land is exposed. 10k years under water= most of evidence gone. Sea level goes up people have to move...etc. There is a reason almost every ancient civilization has a flood myth. Because it is not a myth, just retelling of Very ancient events. A comet in the sky= snake. Comet in sky & impact event plus flooding = snake trying to destroy the world, which is sort of like the ragnarok myth.

Good point about living near water and how ancient civilizations would have been swallowed up by sea level rise.

Was thinking recently about how Mars pretty much had all of its oceans on the north side and a mega-continent on the south side, meaning coastal land would have possibly been at a premium there if it housed civilizations. No doubt a lot of wars would have erupted over control of said coastal land with everyone living in the northern reaches of the mega-continent (while the southern reaches probably looked more like the deserted parts of Siberia). Looking at Mars' continental structure, I see a place that probably saw a ton of conflict over that particular resource, if it had advanced life on it.

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
So presuming we do live in a holographic universe, how hard would it be to project whatever image you wanted into an electromagnetic system? It would take a much greater level of knowledge than we have, but it really gets the noggin joggin'.

You could make people see whatever you wanted them to see, but cameras wouldn't capture it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
MusicForFish MusicForFish and I have been talking about this stuff for 5 years on this thread. ive been interested in it since the 1970s, starting with "In Search Of..". i cant believe its taken this long for this topic to be seriously examined. now i just need to actually watch the documentary.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
MusicForFish MusicForFish and I have been talking about this stuff for 5 years on this thread. ive been interested in it since the 1970s, starting with "In Search Of..". i cant believe its taken this long for this topic to be seriously examined. now i just need to actually watch the documentary.
You're in for a treat bro.

• 1Solidarity

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
I've been seeing "vice" articles pop up about ancient underwater civilizations lately.. no I do not look at "vice"
Vice can suck my dick but it's starting to get into the mainstream media which is a good thing.. little bits at a time is what the general population need .. too much is scary.. nothing to add really just that!!
Carry on..

• 1Like

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
So presuming we do live in a holographic universe, how hard would it be to project whatever image you wanted into an electromagnetic system? It would take a much greater level of knowledge than we have, but it really gets the noggin joggin'.

You could make people see whatever you wanted them to see, but cameras wouldn't capture it.
I always assumed our memory is very very limited, but our brain is so powerfull it could instantly pick up who is this, what to do with just a few clues.
a young cousin of mine had a brain tumor that damaged something between her short term memory and long term memory, she can't create new memories, she always speak like she's still 25 y.o. That's super depressing. we're just a bunch of stuff wired together, and once a wire is cut, we're nothing.

• 1Solidarity

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
Great interview. The whole thing is worth a watch, but his telling of how the UAP task force worked and the challenges they faced was great. Basically it was one representative from every agency (17 or 18), but almost all of it took place during lockdowns. They couldn't travel to view devices that could not be shared over other devices. The funds never got appropriated to the task force from the appropriations committees.

He also addresses the gimbal video, and Mick West's "debunk" starting about 41:00 in. If what was described about his background in science and US government agencies is true, Dr Taylor is probably one of the few authoritative speakers on the subject of UAP as it is accepted in the mainstream thinking.

• 1Like