The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
its very obviously a balloon of some kind. you can see it floating and tumbling around with the silver part with the string is pointing down.
5a40c478061be93b4da2d697-6-big_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Not everything that is presented should be explained by the common debunking of "just a balloon".

You do realize that the disinformation assests employed by the MI have been recreating ufo scenarios with balloon explanations and "images" for decades, ya?
And they've got it down to a science.

There are military super tech platforms in the skies that are not disclosed.
Many of them.
If I can get some fucking time in front of the computer instead of looking after this couples dog for the next week, plus running around for my pita wife, I'll try and finish up the post that details the known craft.

Maybe it's time to hire a nanny to look after the errands.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Not everything that is presented should be explained by the common debunking of "just a balloon".

You do realize that the disinformation assests employed by the MI have been recreating ufo scenarios with balloon explanations and "images" for decades, ya?
And they've got it down to a science.

There are military super tech platforms in the skies that are not disclosed.
Many of them.
If I can get some fucking time in front of the computer instead of looking after this couples dog for the next week, plus running around for my pita wife, I'll try and finish up the post that details the known craft.

Maybe it's time to hire a nanny to look after the errands.
can you tell me why they filmed just 2 seconds of a stationary object and then cut it off? i mean if its a FOR REALZ THIS TIME, I SWEAR UFO. where is the rest of the footage?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
can you tell me why they filmed just 2 seconds of a stationary object and then cut it off? i mean if its a FOR REALZ THIS TIME, I SWEAR UFO. where is the rest of the footage?

It happened quickly and the guy was lucky he was able to snap any images at all before it flew into the cloud bank.
It was a burst shot he used. Milliseconds of images.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It happened quickly and the guy was lucky he was able to snap any images at all before it flew into the cloud bank.
It was a burst shot he used. Milliseconds of images.
he filmed more than two seconds. the object was well below the clouds and floating stationary. he cut the footage so quickly because the balloon was bobbing around too much and it was ruining his hoax.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
‘Space junk?’ What is the ‘foamy’ mystery object that washed ashore on an SC beach?
mysteryitem.png

The object is big, taller than a woman standing nearby, and it’s cylindrical.

It also looks like it’s made of concrete, but Marine Mammal network officials say that’s deceiving. Touch it and it feels like “a soft foam,” said the network, adding that it was quickly whisked away by town officials.

My guess is an old chuck of a rocket booster washed ashore.

But yeah, maybe aliens.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

Besides the major lack of evidence, Gaia network gave him "hypnosis and 2 polygraphs" but stays mum when asked for the goods.
Typical of the insiders that come out on Gaia.

Jason Rice, the latest secret space program insider to come forward publicly.
This content is DEEP DEEP down at the bottom of the SSP rabbit hole.

Should be entertaining if you suspend reality.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
This is why it's so hard to take these scientists seriously.
The Arctic could become ice-free for first time in more than 100,000 years
Scientists warn of 'mini ice age' by 2030 as sun slows down
Arctic Sea Ice Could Be Gone By 2030 | First Time in 5,000 Years
Are Arctic Sea Ice Melts Causing Sea Levels to Rise?

One guy says first time in 5,000 years, another says 100,000 years. One person says the ocean level won't rise until the Greenland sheet starts melting. Another says we are probably going to have a 213 foot rise in ocean levels in 20 years. One group is predicting a mini Ice Age. The amount of hysteria, bad data, different opinions, and propaganda just makes these people look stupid and unprofessional. There is an opinion for every possible outcome and these people call themselves scientists. More like meteorologists and we actually believed these frauds. Where's Pat Sajak when I need a random opinion on global warming? Do you have a vowel, Pat? I think I'm going to solve this...in 2048!

iu

But what about the other theory that the current realignment of our magnetic poles is going to null and void our current climate.
Slowly over decades.
Mind you, at some point in the pole reversal, shit could get out of hand.
The last time the poles snap flipped, Antarctica flash froze.

• 1WTF

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I immediately discard any alien related bullshit theories.

The Sphinx thing is interesting and I do truly believe there were advanced cultures long before our convenient starting point of Mesopotamia. The stuff like Baalbek being very clearly, even today, built upon far earlier foundations made out of the perfect fitting masonry we see around the world just makes it more compelling.

But rather than aliens I believe it is simply a recurrence of the Dark Ages that mankind continuously goes though. While we only talk about the most modern one, which is between the Fall of Rome and the arrival of the modern era of West Europe. There were the Greek Dark ages, the Chinese dark ages, and so on. In the period of Ice Age and thaw it makes perfect sense that any civilization existing at that time would have been put under cataclysmic levels of stress. Wherever they happened to be. Why we haven't found any of their writings or anything? 15K + years is a long time for stuff to last and who knows what is currently built on top of it.

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
But what about the other theory that the current realignment of our magnetic poles is going to null and void our current climate.
Slowly over decades.
Mind you, at some point in the pole reversal, shit could get out of hand.
The last time the poles snap flipped, Antarctica flash froze.

What movie did you get that from? hehe

Normal pole flips are usually a several thousand year event for the change to take place. I know of 2 flips that are theorized to have been completed in 4-5 years as the most dramatic flips. Still not something I'd call a snap flip as if over night it changed...and I've also never heard of research pointing out any type of 'flash freeze' occurring because of those cases. Studies into flips are usually centered around volcanic rock study and the change in magnetism that can be detected in them.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

Normal pole flips are usually a several thousand year event for the change to take place. I know of 2 flips that are theorized to have been completed in 4-5 years as the most dramatic flips. Still not something I'd call a snap flip as if over night it changed...and I've also never heard of research pointing out any type of 'flash freeze' occurring because of those cases. Studies into flips are usually centered around volcanic rock study and the change in magnetism that can be detected in them.

Forcing a pole shift was the plot of a Clive Cussler novel that also included finding Atlantis under the ice in Antarctica... and a Nazi conspiracy.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Chris

Potato del Grande
‘Space junk?’ What is the ‘foamy’ mystery object that washed ashore on an SC beach?
mysteryitem.png

The object is big, taller than a woman standing nearby, and it’s cylindrical.

It also looks like it’s made of concrete, but Marine Mammal network officials say that’s deceiving. Touch it and it feels like “a soft foam,” said the network, adding that it was quickly whisked away by town officials.
I-am-not-saying_2016_09_01_19_34_00.jpg

A buoy or space debris. Why would you assume it's aliens? I don't know if you've noticed but we are capable of creating person sized objects.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

I'm not near my computer for a few more days so I cant provide the links for the full set of anomalies that strike the earth during such a "snap".

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
A buoy or space debris. Why would you assume it's aliens? I don't know if you've noticed but we are capable of creating person sized objects.

He was being sarcastic. I have that same problem with some of my posts too.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I was mocking the last line in that article. 'It was quickly whisked away by officials' is what the ufo believers always say when talking about any suspicious object that falls to earth. You should know I'm critical of ET stuff.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
I was mocking the last line in that article. 'It was quickly whisked away by officials' is what the ufo believers always say when talking about any suspicious object that falls to earth. You should know I'm critical of ET stuff.
lol fair enough! You never know with this thread.

• 1Like