The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I had them all tabbed open from a bookmark folder from last year that I was clearing out.
I tried to skip the ones where the channel still used the bad AI voice.

I didnt have time to make thoughtful insight about each one, but I will when I can.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I have a big ugly post coming to this thread at some point in the next week going over the very real Secret Space Program, the Real Antigravity technology that is in use here in America, and as many insiders and whistleblowers as I can find with thier amazing stories, which happen to align all together with a fascinating similarity.
The good posts take WAY too long to sift through all of my bookmarks then find the backup info.
I should get paid for this shit.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
I have a big ugly post coming to this thread at some point in the next week going over the very real Secret Space Program, the Real Antigravity technology that is in use here in America, and as many insiders and whistleblowers as I can find with thier amazing stories, which happen to align all together with a fascinating similarity.
The good posts take WAY too long to sift through all of my bookmarks then find the backup info.
I should get paid for this shit.

I had recently noticed a lot of consistency in the testimony of some of the people participating in that looney tune Steven Greer's Eyewitness series of videos, as well as talks given by other purported insiders. The whole "electrogravitics" business and mainly how the vast majority of sightings are our own secret craft.

One of the crazier witnesses is that biologist dude Dan Burisch that goes into such scientific jargon/detail it's very hard to understand. His stories are fuckin' out there and very entertaining. Just so hard to really take it at face value.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I had recently noticed a lot of consistency in the testimony of some of the people participating in that looney tune Steven Greer's Eyewitness series of videos, as well as talks given by other purported insiders. The whole "electrogravitics" business and mainly how the vast majority of sightings are our own secret craft.

One of the crazier witnesses is that biologist dude Dan Burisch that goes into such scientific jargon/detail it's very hard to understand. His stories are fuckin' out there and very entertaining. Just so hard to really take it at face value.

Ya, Greers work is pretty great, if you can get past his ego lol.
Electrogravitics is the original antigrav platform. Some of the first platforms incorporated this tech.
The step up from Electrogravitics is :

Magnetogravitics. This is still employed today but to a much less extent.

The most recent, cutting edge tech that is employed in current platforms *I cannot find a generic title for this tech* is direct generation of and harnessing of the intra-atomic-nucleus strong force to neutralize Earth's gravitational pull.

I'll get into each kind of tech and how they work at a later date. I'll also include as many platforms that employ the tech as well.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
New broad daylight capture from September in the UK.
Clearly it is a man made craft.
Great quality shots for once.
Just wish the guy had gotten his camera up earlier in the sighting for some full frame video.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That's a heart shaped get well soon balloon that blew away
its very obviously a balloon of some kind. you can see it floating and tumbling around with the silver part with the string is pointing down.
5a40c478061be93b4da2d697-6-big_1024x1024@2x.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
That Gornaya Shoria stuff is wild.

One thing I have realized from watching and reading a ton about missing persons in various wilderness places. Almost universally any place named, "death's mountain" or "devil's peak" or some other scary sounding name has a lot of people going missing around it and locals are pretty superstitious in avoiding the area at all costs. Generally that isn't for no reason. Even if the reason itself is forgotten.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users