The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
They had advanced optics available. Telescopes, etc. So thier knowledge AMD ability to pick out shit in the skies was at least at the same level of pre Roman science. I doubt they knew what they were looking at. But they had some idea. But we will never know for sure. *SARCASM* Until Baron Trump reveals his time travel device lulz

Chris

Potato del Grande
i still dont think you understand what you were posting. all that UFO stuff is likely something easily explained, but they are the same triangular, spherical, cigarlike and saucer/disk shapes people always say they saw in the sky. has not a goddamned thing to do with what DARPA is working on
obtuse.gif
There's a difference between the odd sighting of a geometrical shape in the sky every few hundred years, and the amount of sightings in mostly the US after WW2.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
There's a difference between the odd sighting of a geometrical shape in the sky every few hundred years, and the amount of sightings in mostly the US after WW2.

You gotta be referencing the heavily talked about and lightly disclosed Nazi antigrav devices that the US took a hold of after the war. The same ones many of the German scientists brought with them to continue thier research and construction. Operation Paperclip brought so many things here that we dont know shit all about. Let's not forget the governments amazingly kept secret 'The Manhattan Project'. The only example I can think of off the top of my head where they successfully kept such an amazing advance in science and weapons technology completely out of the publics and everyone elses eyes. Most of the black budget works out of Lockheed and others are more modern versions I suppose. Very few whistleblowers or insiders that get the knowledge they have out into public domain.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
If anti-grav was a thing 80+ years ago, even in the most secret, clandestine, "black" sites, it would have worked its way into mainstream technology somewhere. If the "brightest minds" legitimately created something almost a century ago, someone else would have piggy-backed on whatever theories led those scientists to their discoveries and made similar ones of their own by now. Science and inventions do not typically happen in a vacuum. In order for anti-gravity to somehow be a thing and yet still be completely unknown in the public eye, the technologies leading up to it would have to have been created in secret as well. So we're talking easily over a century of tightly-controlled research and development and breakthroughs, in multiple countries no less, that have never leaked anywhere beyond rumors and conspiracy theories. On top of that, without introducing new minds to a problem, making a series of breakthroughs is extremely unlikely. Most truly revolutionary breakthroughs come from one person seeing a way that someone else's ideas can be implemented in a new or novel way. Unless perhaps that's how you are going to explain there being anti-grav technology 80 years ago, and yet we still have nothing to show for it but shitty "shapes" in the sky.

Seriously, think about all the applications for anti-grav. Skip the space/air part of it, just imagine cars with anti-grav that simply hovered over the roads, drastically cutting the need for road and vehicle repairs. That right there is billions and billions in savings. Trillions maybe. Factor in that you could probably somehow use it for propulsion too, and not only do we get into truly staggering numbers in savings by eliminating a huge source of fossil fuel use, you have practically solved Climate Change in one fell swoop as well. I daresay we might even be looking at quadrillions in benefits just in replacing all forms of locomotion, but I honestly have no idea how much a quadrillion dollars is either. Even if we only get "assist" type devices right now, anti-grav assisted cranes and forklifts would make construction vastly easier and cheaper. More billions saved. How about the buildings themselves? A lot harder for a building to collapse if you install anti-grav assists every few floors. Billions in savings and potentially vast unknown lives saved. And then bringing space into it, who needs fucking Elon Musk if you can just float the shit up there and back? The cost can't be so prohibitive that you can say we wouldn't ever use it in such meager and prolific ways, since they are (according to you) apparently building test vehicles somewhere with some finite amount of money, right? Not to mention, releasing it to the public ALWAYS results in it eventually becoming cheaper and cheaper. Not to mention better and better.

But no, they are going to keep it locked away in a hidden base somewhere for over a century, because it is such a dangerous technology...yet they are dumb enough to let people catch it on video or even see it. Or perhaps we are simply keeping it hidden because it came from aliens, and that would cause too much of a stir if people found out too...but again, they don't seem to care that, if you go by YouTube, literally thousands of people see the craft every year. Oh wait, I already know this answer, they are doing the whole hiding in plain sight thing, because they know people like me will roll my eyes at people like you whenever you mention it, so they are safe even if it landed right on your front yard and little green men anal probed you, on video.

And not that you'll do it, because I think you post and wait to see the reaction to it before calling us out for thinking you were being serious, but I would humbly request that every "sighting" video you post be preceded by your opinion of it. So that we don't waste time debunking it. Simply posting a video looks like, to me anyway, that you are posting it as evidence of something, whatever it may be. I honestly don't see the point of posting those videos that you don't believe prove a point, unless that point is the one I've been saying all along, that they aren't secret military or alien craft. I can't stop you from posting them, and I wouldn't want to, but I wish you'd tell us ahead of time if we're supposed to take it seriously. It would be different if it were the types of videos Chuk posts, where someone gives a theory, or even speculates wildly and seemingly insanely. At least those you can see that he's posting it because someone might be interested in hearing new theories, even if Chuk doesn't believe them himself. You posting a balloon floating over a city, and not saying that you know it is a forklift balloon, makes us think you really believed it was an Unidentified Flying Object, specifically either some secret government experiment or aliens. So help us out, if you feel you need to post it for whatever reason, at least post that you already know it is a forklift balloon.

Anyway, back on topic: there is no anti-grav technology currently existing anywhere in the world. Prove me wrong.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
If anti-grav was a thing 80+ years ago, even in the most secret, clandestine, "black" sites, it would have worked its way into mainstream technology somewhere. If the "brightest minds" legitimately created something almost a century ago, someone else would have piggy-backed on whatever theories led those scientists to their discoveries and made similar ones of their own by now. Science and inventions do not typically happen in a vacuum. In order for anti-gravity to somehow be a thing and yet still be completely unknown in the public eye, the technologies leading up to it would have to have been created in secret as well. So we're talking easily over a century of tightly-controlled research and development and breakthroughs, in multiple countries no less, that have never leaked anywhere beyond rumors and conspiracy theories. On top of that, without introducing new minds to a problem, making a series of breakthroughs is extremely unlikely. Most truly revolutionary breakthroughs come from one person seeing a way that someone else's ideas can be implemented in a new or novel way. Unless perhaps that's how you are going to explain there being anti-grav technology 80 years ago, and yet we still have nothing to show for it but shitty "shapes" in the sky.

Seriously, think about all the applications for anti-grav. Skip the space/air part of it, just imagine cars with anti-grav that simply hovered over the roads, drastically cutting the need for road and vehicle repairs. That right there is billions and billions in savings. Trillions maybe. Factor in that you could probably somehow use it for propulsion too, and not only do we get into truly staggering numbers in savings by eliminating a huge source of fossil fuel use, you have practically solved Climate Change in one fell swoop as well. I daresay we might even be looking at quadrillions in benefits just in replacing all forms of locomotion, but I honestly have no idea how much a quadrillion dollars is either. Even if we only get "assist" type devices right now, anti-grav assisted cranes and forklifts would make construction vastly easier and cheaper. More billions saved. How about the buildings themselves? A lot harder for a building to collapse if you install anti-grav assists every few floors. Billions in savings and potentially vast unknown lives saved. And then bringing space into it, who needs fucking Elon Musk if you can just float the shit up there and back? The cost can't be so prohibitive that you can say we wouldn't ever use it in such meager and prolific ways, since they are (according to you) apparently building test vehicles somewhere with some finite amount of money, right? Not to mention, releasing it to the public ALWAYS results in it eventually becoming cheaper and cheaper. Not to mention better and better.

But no, they are going to keep it locked away in a hidden base somewhere for over a century, because it is such a dangerous technology...yet they are dumb enough to let people catch it on video or even see it. Or perhaps we are simply keeping it hidden because it came from aliens, and that would cause too much of a stir if people found out too...but again, they don't seem to care that, if you go by YouTube, literally thousands of people see the craft every year. Oh wait, I already know this answer, they are doing the whole hiding in plain sight thing, because they know people like me will roll my eyes at people like you whenever you mention it, so they are safe even if it landed right on your front yard and little green men anal probed you, on video.

And not that you'll do it, because I think you post and wait to see the reaction to it before calling us out for thinking you were being serious, but I would humbly request that every "sighting" video you post be preceded by your opinion of it. So that we don't waste time debunking it. Simply posting a video looks like, to me anyway, that you are posting it as evidence of something, whatever it may be. I honestly don't see the point of posting those videos that you don't believe prove a point, unless that point is the one I've been saying all along, that they aren't secret military or alien craft. I can't stop you from posting them, and I wouldn't want to, but I wish you'd tell us ahead of time if we're supposed to take it seriously. It would be different if it were the types of videos Chuk posts, where someone gives a theory, or even speculates wildly and seemingly insanely. At least those you can see that he's posting it because someone might be interested in hearing new theories, even if Chuk doesn't believe them himself. You posting a balloon floating over a city, and not saying that you know it is a forklift balloon, makes us think you really believed it was an Unidentified Flying Object, specifically either some secret government experiment or aliens. So help us out, if you feel you need to post it for whatever reason, at least post that you already know it is a forklift balloon.

Anyway, back on topic: there is no anti-grav technology currently existing anywhere in the world. Prove me wrong.
It's documented that the Nazis then the Americans were working on it with saucer shaped designs, (I saw a documentary years ago) then it went quiet when the military bought out all the research and made it top secret.

I assume that either the tech just didn't work, it had limited use somewhere other than aircraft (eg maglev trains) or we've wildly misunderstood what they had and it's just the harrier vertical takeoff/landing tech.

I would guess that they had harrier style jet engines which could freely rotate for fast 360 degree manuvers and tried to use it on a saucer design. But it was unstable or hard on the pilot, so they limited it's application to just moving in one direction for landing/takeoff and otherwise moving traditionally.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
It's documented that the Nazis then the Americans were working on it with saucer shaped designs, (I saw a documentary years ago) then it went quiet when the military bought out all the research and made it top secret.

I assume that either the tech just didn't work, it had limited use somewhere other than aircraft (eg maglev trains) or we've wildly misunderstood what they had and it's just the harrier vertical takeoff/landing tech.

I would guess that they had harrier style jet engines which could freely rotate for fast 360 degree manuvers and tried to use it on a saucer design. But it was unstable or hard on the pilot, so they limited it's application to just moving in one direction for landing/takeoff and otherwise moving traditionally.
I get what you are saying, and this isn't specifically directed at you, just a general reply.

Being an aeronautical engineering degree holder (never used of course), I have seen all kinds of saucer-type experimental aircraft. Several of the actual X planes were saucers, and yes, they were almost impossible to control at that time. All of that was conventional thrust. Now, obviously I can't speak as to what they actually wanted to happen with them, but the desire to have V/STOL craft has always been a thing, and I'm sure many of the experiments were exactly as you described. But, and someone correct me if I'm wrong here, as soon as the term "anti-gravity" is used, I'm assuming we are no longer in the realm of conventional thrust.

If we're going to say that scientists in WW2 were just trying to take off and land vertically, with conventional thrust, what is so Top Secret about that? Nothing. Particularly since it is literally a thing already. No, when people say anti-grav, that's something completely different in my mind. If the Nazis were simply trying to take off vertically, sure that might have been Top Secret at the time, but we are long past that, and therefore the implication that we are still hiding and trying to improve "Nazi anti-grav technology" is ludicrous. Which brings me back to my original statement that actual "anti-gravity" does not exist in any form currently.

(And to be clear, maglev exists, obviously. It isn't anti-gravity though, because you can't drastically alter the altitude at which you levitate at will, and it requires a specific track system to work.)

• 1Like

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>

Must be very comfortable knowing everything that we have been told has happened in the last 100 years is all that could possibly have happened.

Agree 100% that if there were some kind of anti gravity technology out there it would greatly benefit society in innumerable ways. What rule says the technology has to enter the public sector though? The tech would have to be out by now, because someone HAS to have leaked it, right? Or as you say, used the underlying science to "create" the technology. If the US government wants some specific technology kept secret, it stays secret. At a certain extent, that must also include the science for those techs.

The military only acknowledged the base at groom lake in 2013. We know for a fact that multiple aircraft were tested and stored at that facility over the last 60-70 years. What are we to think of all of the servicemen that kept those secret? Surely, stealth tech should be available on every car, drone, cessna and blimp, right?

We don't know which technologies and aircraft were actually in these government sites; the data is still classified. Thus, the only secret aircraft ever there were the SR71, hav-blu, F117, and B2 (along with a slew of standard propulsion saucers, and other interesting projects, like you mentioned,) since those are what we can look up and research today.

It seems lazy to just close the book on something because you have no proof. We as lay people have no need to know. Why bother telling normies shit?

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
even if there was anti grav technology and ET had it. they would still get splatterered on the inside of their ships when they made those abrupt turns at high speed.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
even if there was anti grav technology and ET had it. they would still get splatterered on the inside of their ships when they made those abrupt turns at high speed.

I assume if one had anti grav tech they'd be able to utilize it or similar tech to negate that issue

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

rad

Lord of Guk
Don't have the time to reference with links but plenty of whistleblowers have come forward but they are mostly dismissed, look up Project Disclosure for a number of sources.

As for alternative energy, if you want to go down the rabbit hole, I'm sure MFF could provide some good links. A number of folks over the past few decades who've been working on or finished said projects have disappeared along with the technology. Look at what happened to Tesla when he indicated his end game was free energy and that was a century ago!

Don't be naive to think if we have it, we should know about it. Our founders didn't trust what Government can become, neither should we. Don't get me wrong, its healthy to be a skeptic but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know we're missing the full picture. If we're not, that means something more frightening, our leaders are inept, care little about space and are content with wasting away on this little pebble fighting over dwindling resources.

• 3Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
no thats stupid.

The ship stays in place. The universe moves around the stationary ship.

Exactly. The material and process that enables the 90% loss of gravity on the vessels effectively removes these things from earth's gravity. Including those within. I have never read specifics from any whistleblower or insider that have revealed how they figured out how to Not turn the pilots into soup under those conditions.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
no thats stupid.

The ship stays in place. The universe moves around the stationary ship.

Reminds me of a joke.

How does a woman change a light bulb?
She just holds it up to the socket then THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD REVOLVES AROUND HER!

Anyways...cool video on that crater. Always wondered if the great flood was a real global event or just a local flood story blown out of proportion over generations of story telling.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Reminds me of a joke.

How does a woman change a light bulb?
She just holds it up to the socket then THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD REVOLVES AROUND HER!

Anyways...cool video on that crater. Always wondered if the great flood was a real global event or just a local flood story blown out of proportion over generations of story telling.

I always assumed with all of the data and on the ground research that it was a global event.
Look at the pyramids water damage. The Sphynix, the salt water lake on top of a mountain in Peru which drowned out a large city, the global cities found under the water along the coasts, Atlantis, Antarcticas flash freeze, etc.
I hope we gain the ability to send probes back and forth through time for some remote viewing.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I always assumed with all of the data and on the ground research that it was a global event.
Look at the pyramids water damage. The Sphynix, the salt water lake on top of a mountain in Peru which drowned out a large city, the global cities found under the water along the coasts, Atlantis, Antarcticas flash freeze, etc.
I hope we gain the ability to send probes back and forth through time for some remote viewing.

Time travel is only possible forward, never back.

That’s what I believe anyway. It’s nice to dream though.