The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Reminds me of a joke.

How does a woman change a light bulb?
She just holds it up to the socket then THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD REVOLVES AROUND HER!

Anyways...cool video on that crater. Always wondered if the great flood was a real global event or just a local flood story blown out of proportion over generations of story telling.
every culture has the ancient flood legend. archaeologists tried to explain it away as christian missionaries brainwashing the local natives into believing the noah's ark tale as part of their own history. it kind of makes sense, there are also other bible themed legends such as american indians meeting up with Jesus or some such. another method was downplaying those ancient floods as only a localized event. until they pinpoint this crater as being made in a better time frame instead of the 3m-12k years ago they no doubt will not change their opinions.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Time travel is only possible forward, never back.

That’s what I believe anyway. It’s nice to dream though.

Time travel in any direction is not possible. Time doesn't physically exist. You cannot travel through nor upon something which does not physically exist. Time is merely a concept.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
If we're going to say that scientists in WW2 were just trying to take off and land vertically, with conventional thrust, what is so Top Secret about that? Nothing. Particularly since it is literally a thing already.

maybe they just never bothered de-classifying it. just because it's still top secret after 80 years doesn't mean that it still deserves to be top secret.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Colossal find!

Not really. What does every crater have in common? There's never any actual object found there. These craters are not formed by objects from outer space(which doesn't exist) but rather from either volcanic explosions or are actually caused by gas bubbles from underneath the Earth.

x000hhB.png

Hey look guys, a crater caused by a meteor! Jk, it's actually a sinkhole. It's not an impact but rather an implosion.

• 1Barf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Time travel in any direction is not possible. Time doesn't physically exist. You cannot travel through nor upon something which does not physically exist. Time is merely a concept.

what essentially equates to forward time travel exists if you get close enough to the speed of light

backwards time travel is probably impossible tho, yeah

• 1Solidarity

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

I’m talking more about time dilation I guess. Extreme speed and no gravity changing the rate at which something ages, so it would essentially be traveling forward compared to other things. I don’t think we will ever get to delorean level time travel, I don’t believe that is possible.

• 1Like

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
Not really. What does every crater have in common? There's never any actual object found there. These craters are not formed by objects from outer space(which doesn't exist) but rather from either volcanic explosions or are actually caused by gas bubbles from underneath the Earth.

x000hhB.png

Hey look guys, a crater caused by a meteor! Jk, it's actually a sinkhole. It's not an impact but rather an implosion.

Wat8.jpg

• 2Worf

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
what essentially equates to forward time travel exists if you get close enough to the speed of light

backwards time travel is probably impossible tho, yeah

Not really, otherwise you're saying that every time you turn on a light, you're causing time travel. Light doesn't time travel it just travels really really fast. Everything moves at the same rate of time always. There is only ever one moment of time and that moment is NOW. Furthermore, nothing with mass can approach the speed of light so it would be irrelevant either way.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
The bible Noah story if I remember correctly is also told on babylonian tablets.. and again if I remember correctly it is theorized that early Jews adopted the story as their own (Noah is old testament which is about the same "books" as the Torah and koran...again if I remember correctly.

• 1Like

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
What didn't you get exactly? Earth is covered by an impenetrable barrier and craters around the Earth are not caused by impacts from outer space but rather from volcanic explosions and sinkholes.

All craters? What about on other bodies in our solar system?

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
What didn't you get exactly? Earth is covered by an impenetrable barrier and craters around the Earth are not caused by impacts from outer space but rather from volcanic explosions and sinkholes.

You actually think that or you being sarcastic? I mean I’ve seen shit fall through that barrier a lot in my lifetime. And satellites come back in and burn up and need replaced. Austonauts and spacecraft come back through it...

The only reason I ask is I know a true flat earther and lots of religious people, so...people believe some wild shit.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The bible Noah story if I remember correctly is also told on babylonian tablets.. and again if I remember correctly it is theorized that early Jews adopted the story as their own (Noah is old testament which is about the same "books" as the Torah and koran...again if I remember correctly.
The Epic of Gilgamesh is the grandaddy of the Old Testament and likely a few other ancient scrolls, its over 4000 years old
Epic of Gilgamesh - Wikipedia
obviously even something that old is just an exaggerated retelling of a much older event that happened before written language. so campfire stories with a hint or more of truth thousands of years earlier. there really is no telling exactly how long ago these things happened. maybe in a few hundred years we get an answer or maybe never.

• 2Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Not really, otherwise you're saying that every time you turn on a light, you're causing time travel. Light doesn't time travel it just travels really really fast. Everything moves at the same rate of time always. There is only ever one moment of time and that moment is NOW. Furthermore, nothing with mass can approach the speed of light so it would be irrelevant either way.

okay, you're pretty convincing, but i'm pretty sure you're just a troll.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Motherfucker. Go to School.

Go have fun over here
Lumies Batshit Insane thread

I did go to school. You won't find my level of knowledge in any textbooks though. You think that because you read it in a book that it's true? Incapable of actually using your own brain and formulating your own thoughts? If space is a vacuum then that means that Earth is protected by it via a barrier. It's pretty much common sense if you think about it. The impacts we see are not from space but rather from within the Earth itself.

• 1EyeRoll

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

I'm not digging for the papers explaining the math behind it right now nor any o the rest of the stuff.

You take mystery_element_01.
Which at one point was know as unuptainium element 115 for the last 30 yearsish but was officially replaced by the academic scientists with the newly discovered Moscovium element 115.

So let's say it's an element we havent discovered publicly for now.
You get enough of it and manufacture it into a cone (not mentioning dimensions).
Mount this into a central chamber.
Run plasma containment tubes in whichever pattern makes sense for containment.
Fire a specifically calibrated burst of energy at the Element, creating not only plasma but interacting with the specially manufactured metal hull rendering gravity to a 10th of normal. The added effect of blasting the element is the effect of surrounding the craft with a space time bubble, effectively throwing the craft out of sync with the natural flow of the earth's movement. I know for sure that there is way way more to it than that, but its obviously a hard subject to research.

I have no fucking clue how they get the craft to move, but the running theory and what some insiders have spoken of is a brain to ship connection.

There is a lot more to the subject, but it's a lot of information to put together. 30 years of public knowledge, especially with the 1000s of whistleblowers and insiders speaking out in the last few years.

I gotta sleep, chow for now.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I did go to school. You won't find my level of knowledge in any textbooks though. You think that because you read it in a book that it's true? Incapable of actually using your own brain and formulating your own thoughts? If space is a vacuum then that means that Earth is protected by it via a barrier. It's pretty much common sense if you think about it. The impacts we see are not from space but rather from within the Earth itself.
the earth did this?

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
okay, you're pretty convincing, but i'm pretty sure you're just a troll.

How am I a troll? I'm simply stating the truth. Time doesn't physically exist and therefor cannot be traveled through nor upon. What don't you get exactly and how is this in anyway trolling? Time is merely a man made concept. Water physically exists and therefor you can travel upon it. Land physically exists and therefor can travel upon it. Air physically exists and therefor can be traveled upon. Time? Where do you see time exactly? How do you travel through a conceptual idea? Is it really 2018 or is this just an arbitrary man made number?

• 1Picard