Animaniacs: 20 years old...

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Any kid who was old enough to watch TV in like 1982 watched this! Holy hell I forgot how long the intro was. I uploaded this to TvTorrents.com and it gave me so many credits, it was popular for some reason.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
It didn't quite have the iconic intro that some of the classic cartoons had but I loved Pirates of Dark Water back in the day.

Archangel_sl

shitlord
I saw a commercial for this upcoming "Dora the Explorer AND FRIENDS on Ice" show, and wanted to cry. It had dancing Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck singing the Animaniacs "Nations of the World" song. I used to proof and throw pizza dough to the a "States & Capitals" song-- it's not right that Bugs and Daffy get it
frown.png

And how the hell does that witch Dora figure in??

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Mysterious Cities of Gold. Best fucking show ever ... if you were 6 years old in the 80's. Love the theme and when they found the Golden Condor... blew my mind away!

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Mysterious Cities of Gold. Best fucking show ever ... if you were 6 years old in the 80's. Love the theme and when they found the Golden Condor... blew my mind away!
I didn't watch this show, but your mention of the Golden Condor leads me to believe they patterned Ducktales's premier after this show specifically.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Nickelodeon had great cartoons back then. That and Spartacus in the morning. Danger Mouse and Count Duckula in the afternoon.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Exosquad
War Planets
The Tick
X-Men
Batman
Captain Planet
Beast Wars
Bobbies World
tiny toons

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Animaniacs related. I remember when they sang the intro song one day in a foreign language. Or maybe a make up language.

What I remember specifically sounded like "essen yay manyee man yacks"