Animaniacs

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Animaniacs

Genre: Animation, Comedy, Kids

First aired: 2020-11-20

Cast: Rob Paulsen, Jess Harnell, Tress MacNeille, Maurice LaMarche

Overview: The Warner siblings, Yakko and Wakko, and Dot, have a great time wreaking havoc and mayhem in the lives of everyone they meet. After returning to their beloved home, the Warner Bros. Water Tower, the Animaniacs waste no time in causing chaos and comic confusion as they run loose through the studio and beyond, turning the world into their personal playground. Joining Yakko, Wakko and Dot, fan-favorite characters Pinky and the Brain will also return to continue their quest for world domination.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I felt myself sliding through the awkwardness of hippies and fags. I am a superior being who shouldn't be subjected to this. Ban the world pls Amod Amod

You have no idea how hard it's being one the first furries and seeing my dream cursed into this.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I felt myself sliding through the awkwardness of hippies and fags. I am a superior being who shouldn't be subjected to this. Ban the world pls Amod Amod

You have no idea how hard it's being one the first furries and seeing my dream cursed into this.
you have something against them b/c they are the furry version of androgynous?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
The world obviously, for creating all these fucking fags who want to ruin things I love.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The world obviously, for creating all these fucking fags who want to ruin things I love.
I would be upset if they didn't bring back like everyone involved with the original.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Hulu is a very affordable add-on for people who already had to get Disney+ to entertain their rugrats / theater geeks / Star Wars nerds.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So Dot says something about mansplaining, and tell me what yall see at 1:46.

I'm suddenly quite worried about this.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

I was worried? from the get go. probably not the right word., more, the older I got, the less I liked Animaniacs. Its a cartoon that is written by hollywood writers trying to write comedy first. Then animated second. In a way, its a precurser to all the SHITTY Titmouse, adultswim shitty Western animation we've had now for some time in the US. Failed comedians using animation as their outlet. Caused the death of Animation for the longest time.
If the writers were actually any good, they would be making something original.

thats not to say they didnt have their hits here and there, admittedly.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Eh, Tiny Toons and Animaniacs were my fucking jam growing up. If they ruin this imma...get over it pretty quickly actually. But I'll ree at least a little bit.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users
TV show information provided by The Movie Database