Annoying shit your wife does

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Oh what's the new thing? For a while it was the Ugg boots or fancy North Face coats.

• 1Haram
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
What are you, dirty water trash?

I have no idea what overpriced shit they are obsessed with until Christmas time rolls around. It has been a year, much will change and I'd be a fool to presume I could guess what it would be.

But yes, I'm a pretty horrible person to answer your question broadly. I guess that makes me honest too.

edit: Good Jesus Fuck this Tom Ford bag is 2500$, why? Was it made by white slaves? Blessed by the Pope?

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I did not know about that coach, too bad as it was a pretty easy gift idea every other year.

Tom Ford bags are good but Rob Ford Bags get you way higher.

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Fucking inlaws bought my wife a goyard bag last year. Couple grand for a bag, but I buy a videocard for $120 and I'm wasting money.

• 6Rustled
  • 1Triggered
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Fucking inlaws bought my wife a goyard bag last year. Couple grand for a bag, but I buy a videocard for $120 and I'm wasting money.

I think she meant that shit wont play anything, you need a 1080!
Go buy it right now, she will thank you with a sore Jaw.

• 1Like

Larnix

Blackwing Lair Raider
My wife does many of the same annoying things.

-Always late
- doesn't want to pick dinner but hates all the ideas
- hates a logical response to any of her emotional outbursts

I would say the two biggest pet peeves are that she is bad at interrupting while I am explaining something. Just wait until I am finished and you will already have your answer. 2nd when I say I'm going to do something she always says you don't know how to do that. Then is truly shocked it was accomplished.

Case in point I put new brake pads and rotors on my car on Monday. She drove it yesterday and told me she was surprised that I could manage it and how much better the car was. I reminded her I did the same to her car last year. Oh yeah I guess you.

Her cousin is getting married next weekend and that means lots of family time. Currently she is upset at me because she wanted to have all 7 of her immediate family spend the night at our house the night before the wedding. That's 11 people total and while we have the space we don't extra beds for everyone.

Why can't we stay out at the massive house your parents just built? You know the one that has a room with a bed for everyone that was specifically built for the few times everyone would be back. Her reasoning is it would be less driving for us(me). I told her no way and I would happily drive the extra 1.5 hours over 2 days not to deal with the hassle.

• 2Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kinner

Clear eyes. Full Hearts. Can't lose.
My wife prefers guns over any expensive shit ass handbag. She also prefers guns over jewelry.

She can not for the life of her wipe off the fucking countertops though, holy shit.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
You're asian aren't you? Is your wife Asian? You'll probably have to spring for a lv if so
we're anti LV cuz all our entire families is fucking drowning in LV.

I've literally looked at LV bags for 30yrs, hanging off moms and sis' shoulders.

• 1Like

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
I like how she can turn her fault shit she has fucked on and somehow in her mind and in her argument make it so the its somehow my fault. Perfect example EVERY fucking day last week i said baby I have a package coming please dont forget to pick it up I dont want it left outside $350 router. the night before Baby please dont forget about the package. Package comes and is left outside all gdamn day. I come home find it by the door I walk in
Me: Seriously What the fuck i asked you to not let this sit outside all damn day its 100 outside and someone could have stolen it.

Her fucking defense mechanism kicks in and then it starts with a few drops of crocodile tears and she says the following
Her: I hate it when you yell at me am your wife your suppose to treat me better, why didn't you call me and remind me if you had just taken the time to call me and remind me I wouldn't have forgotten. (keep your eyes on this move--->)Yelling at me makes me feel even worse now. (<--- see this shit this is her way of moving the guilt onto me by making me feel like shit for yelling at her but it gets better)
Her (cont) you could have come home and said baby why did you forget, you didn't need to cuss at me.
Me: dont you try that shit on me Mandy you fucked up I asked you all week long and even this morning not to fucking forget.
Her: baby your making me feel like shit right now and it hurts so much am sorry I know I mess up but now your just piling on and making it worse for me.

So its my fault for getting upset. Its my fault for letting her know am upset. Its my fault for making her feel like shit. Somehow in her own twisted women logic its my fault for pointing it out.

• 7Rustled
  • 1Islamic
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 11 users