Annoying shit your wife does

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Izo made a funny. I'm worried that I'm laughing at an Izo post.

Public school here is not an option. They're all garbage. You guys want to do your suburban white life, do it. No hate. Also understand it is not the only answer...UNLESS THE MEDIA HAS BRAINWASHED YOU INTO THINKING ITS THE ONLY ANSWER.... Dun dun dun.

I would argue that the people who ask "what's wrong with suburbia?" are in fact what's wrong with suburbia.

You do realize you're white, living in a very white city in one of the whitest parts of america, right?

Just checking

And you have small boobs FYI

• 2Like
  • 1Jew
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
You do realize you're white, living in a very white city in one of the whitest parts of america, right?

Just checking

Wife away for the weekend?

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
Seeing whoever the fuck this person is talk down to suburbia is the most pretentious and cringy shit I've read here in awhile

• 1Jew

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Takes women a while to understand their kids needs are not star bucks and shopping. Trex scared of being a forgotten stay at home mom in suburbia where kegs wont visit his kids, mebbe?

• 1Jew

trex

Queen Bee
Seeing whoever the fuck this person is talk down to suburbia is the most pretentious and cringy shit I've read here in awhile

Shut the fuck up. I said like 10 times that it's the right choice for a lot of people and not us, and if you idiots can't understand that some people are different from you and have different wants for their family, you are exactly what I feel is wrong with cookie cutter suburbia.

Just checking

Cad what I don't understand is how you type anything with your fat McNugget fingers. I can just picture you in your moms unfinished basement with your giant McNugget ass sitting in a chair 6 sizes too small breathing heavily while typing out angry ass messages to innocent white women...Not all of us can have boobs as big as yours, big boy

• 6Garbage
  • 4Rustled
  • 3Dislike
Reactions: 15 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Wasn't trex supposed to be a troll? Is this the type of troll we are reduced to? I am disappointed.

• 2Like
  • 1Haram
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 3 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
? California 9 isn't even on the Washington scale. Washington 10 == California 2 or 3.

When I first moved to Washington from So Cal (20 years ago) I called Washington "The Almost State" because so many of the women I met were almost hot.

• 1Jew
  • 1Haram
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Came here to mention an annoying thing my wife does, read Trex's last 10 posts and realized I have no complaints, my wife is a saint.

• 11Like
  • 3Ice Burn
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 15 users

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Wife made Turkey meatloaf tonight. Forgot the salt.

Now I'm just sitting here on the toilet.

• 2Jew
  • 2Bullshit
  • 2Rustled
Reactions: 7 users

Dono

Molten Core Raider
Gets mad at me for being mad at her for legit reasons. Because FEELINGS.

• 2Rustled
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 2 users

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Shut the fuck up. I said like 10 times that it's the right choice for a lot of people and not us, and if you idiots can't understand that some people are different from you and have different wants for their family, you are exactly what I feel is wrong with cookie cutter suburbia.

We all know that you are "different".

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Trex's posts can be distilled down to this.

"I'm not my mother......I'm NOT you fuckers, I'm not even that far past thirty--look at how different I am from my mom".

• 4Ice Burn
  • 2Jew
  • 2Haram
Reactions: 10 users