Annoying shit your wife does

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
Got mad because I won't get off the computer to lay next to her while she falls asleep.

Fucking this. What in the actual fuck do women get out of me being beside them. I know the real story here is they want to stop me from doing what the fuck I want to do. Quarter should be given if I wait for you to accually fall asleep before doing something I find interesting. It's not though, in most cases they wake up in the middle of the night just to grief you.

• 2Rustled
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 2 users

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fuck me if we don't resolve any issues we had during the day before we get into bed no matter how small.

I will fall asleep for 2 hours and wake up to her talking to me and I'm confused as fuck like "am I dreaming am I still asleep? Is this bitch mad? What is going on?"

"Oh I just woke-up at 2 am to have an argument over _______ "

• 1Jew
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Mad/upset about work/something unrelated to me, takes it out on me. I stopped taking it personally but still a really shitty thing to do, more so when our daughter is in the cross fire.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Sterling rating everything jew

A cautious approach to any received information, I can respect it

• 4Jew
  • 2Islamic
Reactions: 5 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Fucking this. What in the actual fuck do women get out of me being beside them. I know the real story here is they want to stop me from doing what the fuck I want to do. Quarter should be given if I wait for you to accually fall asleep before doing something I find interesting. It's not though, in most cases they wake up in the middle of the night just to grief you.
Agreed 100%. Thank God my wife doesnt pull this shit.

On the subject of sleep though, how about this -- sleep too fucking much. For myself, anything beyond 6 hours is wasted and I'd have to be drunk as fuck to sleep longer than that. I do understand some people need a little more. But my wife sleeps about 10 hours a night and somehow still finds time for an afternoon nap sometimes. WTF, is womaning just hard work?

• 1Jew

Dono

Molten Core Raider
steals all the mother fucking covers in bed, and complains when I try to take some back. I'm cold too, fuck.

• 1Jew

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
I've always been a big supporter of making Personal Finance part of core school curriculum, but it wasn't until I met my wife that I truly started to understand how important money management can be for a relationship.

Plain and simple, she is retarded with money. She consistently has almost $0 to her name, and when she does have cash, she spends it on weed and throw pillows with vapid shit written on them, like "Live, Laugh, Love." She drives an SUV with a monthly payment that could easily be reduced by $200 if she downgraded to a sedan. She took out a credit card to buy an $800 elliptical machine, which has been used about a dozen times in two years. That same credit card now holds a $3,800 balance, against which she pays about $150 a month. How that balance came to be? I have no idea. Probably throw pillows.

I've asked, pleaded, begged, demanded and pretty much screamed at her to get her shit together. I've shown her simple budgeting apps that she can use to get her finances in order. I've literally broken down how much money she could be saving if she stopped smoking weed, turned her car in for something more economical, and tucked some money away in a CD or market account... but it's all on deaf ears.

Fortunately she's not a mooch and actually works hard. She has a full time job and also has a small side business... but she just has no concept of long-term savings or the value of the dollar. If it wasn't for me, our family would be completely fucked financially. It's not a burden I enjoy carrying.

• 2Rustled
  • 1Jew

radditsu

I've always been a big supporter of making Personal Finance part of core school curriculum, but it wasn't until I met my wife that I truly started to understand how important money management can be for a relationship.

Plain and simple, she is retarded with money. She consistently has almost $0 to her name, and when she does have cash, she spends it on weed and throw pillows with vapid shit written on them, like "Live, Laugh, Love." She drives an SUV with a monthly payment that could easily be reduced by $200 if she downgraded to a sedan. She took out a credit card to buy an $800 elliptical machine, which has been used about a dozen times in two years. That same credit card now holds a $3,800 balance, against which she pays about $150 a month. How that balance came to be? I have no idea. Probably throw pillows.

I've asked, pleaded, begged, demanded and pretty much screamed at her to get her shit together. I've shown her simple budgeting apps that she can use to get her finances in order. I've literally broken down how much money she could be saving if she stopped smoking weed, turned her car in for something more economical, and tucked some money away in a CD or market account... but it's all on deaf ears.

Fortunately she's not a mooch and actually works hard. She has a full time job and also has a small side business... but she just has no concept of long-term savings or the value of the dollar. If it wasn't for me, our family would be completely fucked financially. It's not a burden I enjoy carrying.

It took my wife forgetting a water bill(she had ONE FUCKING BILL TO WORRY ABOUT FFS!) to really get her act together. Now she is FANTASTIC with money. She drank the YNAB/Dave Ramsey kool aid and since then we have really been on the same page. We paid off our car in under a year, her credit score has jumped 120 points, and we are actively paying down a ton of school debt very quickly. Our Net worth was shit 5 years ago and its really turned around.

• 1Jew

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>

This would be a deal breaker for me. Assuming you actually plan to stay married, what are you going to do when you're ready to retire and you're the only one with the funds to do so? I need someone who is on my level with that shit.

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
My ex-wife drives my old car, so it's still registered to me, and she ran a red light this past week so I received a ticket in the mail. Now I have to do paperwork to put the ticket on her license, and she has to pay for it.

Other than that, I'm shit with my money, what are these simple budgeting apps Valkyrie and Radditsu?

• 2Jew

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Excel spreadsheet is too much work, I'd rather be shit with my money as long as all my bills get paid.

• 1Jew
  • 1Rustled

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I kinda feel like those expense-tracking apps are more trouble than they're worth. DONT BUY DUMB SHIT problem solved

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

radditsu

I kinda feel like those expense-tracking apps are more trouble than they're worth. DONT BUY DUMB SHIT problem solved

The reporting is nice, the archival data is nice, its nice to know what we spent on clothes the year before, its nice to have multiple accounts sync up to view active net worth and stuff like that. It really makes a difference to actually enter money into an account and see where it goes. If we didnt have kids I think we would be a bit more flippant. But we gots to pay for school.

YNAB. Personal finance software to take total control of your money. is what we use. The old version is a bit more robust than the web based new one, but its great.

We had mint for awhile, but I personally do not like Intuit products. The best product is something you fucking use.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
The reporting is nice, the archival data is nice, its nice to know what we spent on clothes the year before, its nice to have multiple accounts sync up to view active net worth and stuff like that. It really makes a difference to actually enter money into an account and see where it goes. If we didnt have kids I think we would be a bit more flippant. But we gots to pay for school.

YNAB. Personal finance software to take total control of your money. is what we use. The old version is a bit more robust than the web based new one, but its great.

We had mint for awhile, but I personally do not like Intuit products.

I guess I buy clothes if I need them, don't buy if I don't need, whatever I spent on clothes was necessary so that data doesn't help me. Following rule A which is DONT BUY DUMB SHIT eliminates the need to track necessities because you only bought necessities.

• 2Jew
  • 2Like
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 4 users

radditsu

I guess I buy clothes if I need them, don't buy if I don't need, whatever I spent on clothes was necessary so that data doesn't help me. Following rule A which is DONT BUY DUMB SHIT eliminates the need to track necessities because you only bought necessities.

Look man If that's what you want to do that's fine bro. But sometimes people need to examine their money and be disciplined because they think making 6 figures gives them infinite money to blow on whatever bullshit. Which we CONTINUALLY said "we make over six figures why do we not have any money?

In march we spent 1700 dollars on eating out and other food. That is 700 bucks off our normal routine. It allowed us to reconfigure and get it down to a more manageable and fiscally conservative figure.

• 2Like
  • 1Jew

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
So do you go home and sit in the dark, watch your black and white TV and wait to go to bed or what? Not trying to be a smartass but unless you're the world's loneliest person, you are going to have to buy non-necessities from time to time so you don't end up eating a shotgun.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like