Answer the question above you, no matter what it is

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Who will do more good for the world George Zimmerman or Prince George Alexander?
The ZimZam. Hell, he's already done more to earn a nobel peace prize than at least one recipient.

What's the biggest lie you ever told on this forum? (or FoH, or whatever that place was between the 2)

The same lie that many of you have told. Motor boating MissBehaving tranny tits has never crossed my mind

Whats the context surrounding the hardest you have ever laughed in your life

Meatus_sl

shitlord
definately pot, context ...uhm, can't remember. My short-term is fucked
frown.png

Where was your first (or only) fist-fight, who was it with and why?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Where was your first (or only) fist-fight, who was it with and why?
Dearborn, grade school, some arab dude that picked on me because he had his buddies and cousins around him when he did it, but when he was alone, I got that fucker good.

Then I had to take a detour home from school for like a year because of said cousins and friends.

When and by whom was your first BJ?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
mkopec_sl said:
When and by whom was your first BJ?
Chick next door when I was 15 or something. There was some sort of block party going on, and a few of the families in the neighborhood were over at my house. We'd made out once or twice before. She asked to "see my room" so downstairs we went. Came back upstairs 15 minutes later and her dad made some kind of a joke about us being gone so long. Tried not to high five him.

If your own personal capabilities or limitations weren't a concern, what profession/job/hobby would you most want to pursue? IE: neurosurgeon, fighter pilot, rock god, whatever

Stunt car driver would still be the profession I'd choose if I knew how to get in the business. After that, most certainly a hitman.

What is your favorite food and when did you realize it as the best thing ever?

ShakyJake

<Donor>
If your own personal capabilities or limitations weren't a concern, what profession/job/hobby would you most want to pursue? IE: neurosurgeon, fighter pilot, rock god, whatever
Theoretical Physicist.

Which superhero character do you most identify with?

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
The hulk.

Which virtual world, video game,book, or movie, would you most like to live in?

nawcor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Really depends on how much money I have to invest into it at the time and how long it takes to complete. (Car related)

What do you do for work and how did you get there?

boozebagbeefhole

Blackwing Lair Raider
Desktop support and fell into after graduation now its been four years fuck....

When was the last time you pissed/shit your self from drinking?

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
Age 24. Drank myself into a blackout (which is one of the reasons I haven't had a drink in 11 years), and woke up to find that I pissed my bed. I then got a phone call from this really hot chick who told me that she would meet me for dinner for our first date at 7. When I tried to change the date, and she told me to show up or fuck off, I slapped my face in the shower about 15 times while I chugged a beer to make it to the restaurant two hours later.

Have you ever made out with someone the same sex as you?

Scyfi

N00b
Age 24. Drank myself into a blackout (which is one of the reasons I haven't had a drink in 11 years), and woke up to find that I pissed my bed. I then got a phone call from this really hot chick who told me that she would meet me for dinner for our first date at 7. When I tried to change the date, and she told me to show up or fuck off, I slapped my face in the shower about 15 times while I chugged a beer to make it to the restaurant two hours later.

Have you ever made out with someone the same sex as you?
Nope.

Ever had sex with someone who works under you?

Boloboy

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I was never a fan of tomatoes, but now enjoy a toasted tomato sandwhich with mayo.

Have you been a manager where your employees have/or tried to throw you under the bus?

Salshun_sl

shitlord
I was never a fan of tomatoes, but now enjoy a toasted tomato sandwhich with mayo.

Have you been a manager where your employees have/or tried to throw you under the bus?
No, just coworkers. Had an IT job building boxes all day, was the shit, me alone with a screwdriver listening to music in a lab just assembling towers. Some asshole wanted my job, made up some bullshit, and got me moved to scheduling, like a bitch.

12 hours of the worse day of work ever or 12 hours of the flu ever (and you can't sleep, you're awake & miserable the entire time)?

No, just coworkers. Had an IT job building boxes all day, was the shit, me alone with a screwdriver listening to music in a lab just assembling towers. Some asshole wanted my job, made up some bullshit, and got me moved to scheduling, like a bitch.

12 hours of the worse day of work ever or 12 hours of the flu ever (and you can't sleep, you're awake & miserable the entire time)?
Flu for sure.

Hot tranny or smelly fat chick?

Gravy

Bronze Squire
If it weren't for the 'smelly' part, I'd choose differently. Hot tranny please.

Which is more painful: A very strong kick to the nutsack, or giving birth? (obviously speculating)

Archangel_sl

shitlord
Which is more painful: A very strong kick to the nutsack, or giving birth? (obviously speculating)
I've been in early labour when I miscarried my first pregnancy, and I can tell you, it's a particular type of hell. I've broken bones, and had spinal fusion, but labour takes the cake on the pain scale. I think it's the sheer helplessness that comes with the pain that makes it so bad.

I can't speak for nut-pain, though...I haven't even known anyone who has suffered it to pass on any stories.

Question: if you could legitimately kill someone and get away with it, would you? If so,why would they have to die? E.g.Politics, personal pain, love affairs, money...