Answer the question above you, no matter what it is

Pennilenko

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yes - we fuck up everything....pretty sure eugenics would end up a disaster.

What is your current net worth?
Based on a court ordered assessment for a recent bankruptcy, about $3500.

Why is it so easy to ignore big issues you are struggling with and then rage at the tiniest of issues?

Bane_sl

shitlord
Based on a court ordered assessment for a recent bankruptcy, about $3500.

Why is it so easy to ignore big issues you are struggling with and then rage at the tiniest of issues?
Because big issues force you to be the REAL you. Small things you can fake your way through. We're all fake on the outside.

Ctrl-V and paste what's on your clipboard right now. And if there's no text, what was the last phrase/word you Google'd?

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Because big issues force you to be the REAL you. Small things you can fake your way through. We're all fake on the outside.

Ctrl-V and paste what's on your clipboard right now. And if there's no text, what was the last phrase/word you Google'd?
"530d high pressure pump site:www.bmwland.co.uk" Because mine's leaking.

You can either never have coffee again, or never drink alcohol again. Which will it be?

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
i shot a cat with a pellet gun multiple times and starved a mouse to death inside a garbage can. i would listen to it's hopeless struggle for survival at night. i had the container right next to my bed, so i could sleep to it's struggle inside. it was eating the plastic wrap i had over it. it was truly amazing.

what's the worst food that you ever tasted.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
i shot a cat with a pellet gun multiple times and starved a mouse to death inside a garbage can. i would listen to it's hopeless struggle for survival at night. i had the container right next to my bed, so i could sleep to it's struggle inside. it was eating the plastic wrap i had over it. it was truly amazing.

what's the worst food that you ever tasted.
Vegemite. Australians are fucked in the head to enjoy that garbage.

Would you rather fist-fight a werewolf or a vampire?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Vegemite. Australians are fucked in the head to enjoy that garbage.

Would you rather fist-fight a werewolf or a vampire?
Vampire, because theoretically you could kill a vampire with your bare hands but would need silver for the werewolf.

Assuming lycanthropy and vampirism are not sexually transmitted, would you rather seduce a werewolf or a vampire?

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Yes, in front of a windowed door anyone could walk by. Felt good.

What's the most moronic conversation you've ever had?

LordMing_sl

shitlord
Before I retired and some many years back the conversation was with a vice president of our company. He was previously in the navy and commanded a nuclear submarine and was also a nuclear physicist. There was more than one occasion for conversation. Scary at best.

Is it worth winning just a million dollars in a lottery? remember taxes and the state you live in.

Chesire_sl

shitlord
Before I retired and some many years back the conversation was with a vice president of our company. He was previously in the navy and commanded a nuclear submarine and was also a nuclear physicist. There was more than one occasion for conversation. Scary at best.

Is it worth winning just a million dollars in a lottery? remember taxes and the state you live in.
hell yeah , would buy a bunch of monster boxes of silver , stash it away for the kids. then go live somewhere that 1 litecoin a day would provide a upper middle class lifestyle till the cold gray rain curtain of the world came down and turned to silvered glass.

Somewhere without an extradition treaty with the US , fuck paying taxes to parasites
cool.png

How fast will your life go to complete shit when the dollar collapses ?

W

Wrathcaster

It wont at all. Might actually get better considering all the debt I owe.

Whats the best gift youve ever received?
My first car at age 16. It gave me the freedom to get laid on my terms, and it had a nice stereo so I could be an even more annoying teenager.

You're elected Emperor of the World, and you can assume that your commands will generally be obeyed to their fullest extent. What's the first law you pass, or order you give?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Universal gay marriage - but only if both chicks are hot!

Do you think the human race will ever become a true interplanetary species, in that people will be born and live their entire lives off planet?

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Universal gay marriage - but only if both chicks are hot!

Do you think the human race will ever become a true interplanetary species, in that people will be born and live their entire lives off planet?
Nah. We're going to cause our own extinction because as a species we do not plan ahead. We only change when we are forced to and it's already too late. Our lack of foresight, combined with our addiction to war and doomsday weapons will inevitably lead to our destruction long before any Star Trek scenario can play out.

Speaking of which, in Star Trek humanity was saved by alien intervention.

Have you ever been probed by an alien?

boojah_sl

shitlord
Nah. We're going to cause our own extinction because as a species we do not plan ahead. We only change when we are forced to and it's already too late. Our lack of foresight, combined with our addiction to war and doomsday weapons will inevitably lead to our destruction long before any Star Trek scenario can play out.

Speaking of which, in Star Trek humanity was saved by alien intervention.

Have you ever been probed by an alien?
no.

If you had to choose between getting fucked anally by Tom Selleck or fucking a horribly obese chick..what would you choose?

Nevele

Silver Knight of the Realm
If you had to choose between getting fucked anally by Tom Selleck or fucking a horribly obese chick..what would you choose?
Oh, I'd go with banging your mom for sure. Wouldn't be the prettiest dame at the ball, but at least it's the right kind of hole. Plus you could call me dad, which would be kind of cool.

If you fucked Boojah's mother also, would you admit it on Rerolled? Or would you send the pictures in anonymously?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I'd send them in anonymously since no-one may know I'm into 60 year old, retarded, disabled, midget trannies!

Have you ever taken a shit out in nature, and I don't me an outhouse either, I'm talking about taking a dump out in the open. If yes, where was it?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
yup. Once and only once because leaves make terrible toilet paper. It was in the patch of woods outside my subdivision where the storm drains run. The Bayou.

Sticking with a theme, what sex acts have you performed outdoors, or how close have you come? Like aaron, I'm not talking about a shed with no air conditioning, I mean in a public area, or at least someplace where the public might have seen you.

Also, post a pic of the girl you did it with. (OK that's optional)