Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
This was "ok". Really felt like they were just stumbling around, and a lot of back and forth on the same things to drive run-time. Neat effects. After seeing Walter Goggins in The Shield series, I'll never see him as anything else. After credit scene had the most impact.

And if "Antman and Wasp will return", means the dusting of any character is confirmed not final. Not surprising, but interesting they'd specifically call it out here.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Fairly sure only the derpers thought the dusting was final. Same people that thought the "death of Superman" really was his departure.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
How can you say a victimless, now that poor famous person has to deal with all these schlubs calling his phone because some dill hole sold his number
No no, HE (the famous person) would sell HIS OWN number to people. And one of the people that purchased it, shared it with a few of their friends.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Did anybody else feel like the humor really fell flat in this one? I normally get quite a bit of enjoyment from the Marvel flavor of humor but this one just didn't hit the mark for me. I also thought they made Hank Pym out to be a real ass for a lot of the movie.

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I enjoyed it, personally.

Also, Hank Pym -IS- an ass. The one in this movie is as well but he is in the sense of a sarcastic angry old guy, which is how I’d picture Pym, really.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
you guys were way harsh, granted, it didnt have Edgar Wright's wit, but it was pretty enjoyable nonetheless. lots of fun moments, i definitely thought Janet was an evil entity disguised as Janet in order to get out of her "prison" i guess i watched Star Trek 5 too much as a kid.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users