Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania (2023)

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Opposite for me. First, it's the BBC and second the dumb bitch critic's name is Caryn.

Her top complaint is too much action, then her second biggest complaint is the daughter was 10 years older even though Ant Man 2 was 5 years ago. Which means she doesn't understand shit about the MCU.

I see this review as a positive
Good luck with that.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
change1.jpg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

faille

Molten Core Raider
I enjoyed it for the most part but had some issue. It suffers from the same things as most of the mcu movies thesendays; it clear that most of it takes place on a set. There's almost no immersion or sense that this is a real place. There's an over use of humour at the wrong times. They used to be really good at it but now it just feels wrong.

Overall it feels more like an mcu movie than an ant man movie.

And the most important thing to know :
Two post credit scenes, one right at the end so wait for all that credits!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
53% from 130+ RT reviews isn't encouraging. Critics are generally fairly positive towards MCU movies so this is a bit of a low (outside of Morbin' time).

faille

Molten Core Raider
not sure where that clip is from but I didn't see it, and the ones I did were longer. couple of minutes each.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Juvarisx

Florida
Post credit scene descriptions in the spoiler below. Apparently you can find both on Tik Tok but I don't use that

First post credit scene is Council of Kangs. This is the one that will lead into the new Avengers film, and has every version from the comics including Iron Lad.

Second Credits scene is the Loki tie in. This time Kang is his Victor Timely variant in the early 1900's giving a presentation with Loki and Mobius in attendance. Loki is obviously scared of Kang while Mobius doesnt get what Loki iis going on about.

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
Shrek and Morbius shows up? Oh man this is truly one of the movies of all times.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Found this one. Better watch it before it gets deleted.
uh. no. ... they didn't... they COULDN'T have...

did... they REALLY have all the kangz chimping out? like i swear i heard an actual chimp.

• 2Worf
  • 1Great Review
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users