Ant-Man test footage leaked

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Bro I just like movies where I don't know the ending is going to be Iron Man wins and nothing bad happens before I even pay my 10 bux.
When did you ever feel the Vampires were going to win in any of the Blade movies? Was it when HHH showed us his predator mouthed pomeranian? I can see how at that point you may have felt the scales tipping their direction.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Says he wants comic book movies where he doesn't know the ending
image.php?u=2078&dateline=1355150127.jpg

Uses blade as an example of this

image.php?u=2078&dateline=1355150127.jpg

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bro I just like movies where I don't know the ending is going to be Iron Man wins and nothing bad happens before I even pay my 10 bux.
Good point, it was a total shock when Blade won. In fact it's a shock when the heroes win in EVERY FUCKING MOVIE EVER MADE!*

*may not apply to Arlington Road, The Mist, Empire, etc etc...

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Good point, it was a total shock when Blade won. In fact it's a shock when the heroes win in EVERY FUCKING MOVIE EVER MADE!*

*may not apply to Arlington Road, The Mist, Empire, etc etc...
I'd love to see a superhero movie where heroes fail and never turn the tables in a later sequel.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I used to think I wanted more movies where the heroes failed/bad guys won, but after watching stuff like Arlington Road and The Mist I realized that those movies are depressing as fuck. There is a time and place for movies like that, but keep that my super heroes far away from it. I watch super hero movies (mainstream super heroes, anyway) to see the crazy action and adventure come alive in glorious special effects. Popcorn flicks.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Superman failed in the first movie.

Then he spun the world backwards and retconed himself.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I used to think I wanted more movies where the heroes failed/bad guys won, but after watching stuff like Arlington Road and The Mist I realized that those movies are depressing as fuck. There is a time and place for movies like that, but keep that my super heroes far away from it. I watch super hero movies (mainstream super heroes, anyway) to see the crazy action and adventure come alive in glorious special effects. Popcorn flicks.
Screw that, I want to see a movie adaptation ofEmperor Doom.

Kubla Kas_sl

shitlord
I only watch the original Captain America movie.

They just lost any sense of good stories after this.
I am with you. Same for me about Spider-man (goddam that music kicks ass):

EDIT: I also love the eyeholes in his mask and the glowing neon outlines of important body parts. And the silver bracelets that shoot ropes.

Caliane

We both know he's gonna win. This is Marvel.
This still a man who has 3 crowning moments of fame. (or infamy...)
1. creating the single biggest threat to the Marvel Earth, outside Cosmic threats aka Galactus/Thanos..
2. hitting his wife twice.
3. discovering pym particles.

He CAN'T win.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
A few years ago, there was a comic book where the villains had taken over the world. Most of the heroes had died or gone into hiding, and every time one of them tried to fight crime, they ended up losing. Anyone remember the name of that book?

Caliane

indie or DC/marvel?

Are you thinking Empire?

Halycon is another good villians win book.
And theres Wanted... But thats mark Miller being Mark Miller.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
indie or DC/marvel?

Are you thinking Empire?

Halycon is another good villians win book.
And theres Wanted... But thats mark Miller being Mark Miller.
It was an indie, and it was in a post apocalyptic setting. I don't think it was any of those listed, but it was pretty good. It was a world where the villain was like Doctor Doom, and the heroes were ripoffs of Marvel and DC. It had story arcs with Superman, Thor and Hawkeye all trying to fight, and them being killed off.

Caliane

I can think of another with an evil lex luthor/doc savage as the main character, but thats not post apoc.