Antlers (2020)

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Except Brian on the right looks much better. All that fat Jessee put on crowds out his already small beady eyes. Some people can wear their weight well, some just can't.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This movie is competent. Good cast, good acting, good setting, good story. Nothing about it is exceptional though. Like a lot of movies these days, the setup is better than the pay off. There isn’t much mystery behind what is going on or the monster. No twists or turns. It’s just a well-done monster movie. One of the jump scares was pretty effective, bit beyond that, it just wasn’t very scary.

It’s not a waste of time, but it’s nothing special either.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I just went in blind on this, and the above is an accurate recap. Done well enough, it's worth watching, a couple of plot points that were meh, but also a couple of cool scenes and some pretty cool monster design. Glad I saw it, I could watch it again if someone else wanted to see it, but nothing that really stood out enough to make it great.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Watched this last night and enjoyed it. Nothing groundbreaking but a good thriller/horror. Visuals were good and acting was good. Movie being an hour and a half was great too.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users