Any Freemasons here?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Thinking about joining and learning the secrets of the Universe. I'll be sure to share them here.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
You know you'll have to have sex with at least one young boy to reach the 33rd degree right? Godspeed good ser.

sof_large.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I should probably check out the huge masonic temple close to home one day. Pretty sure it is the biggest in the country and holds the secrets to immortality

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
According to my grandfather he was a 31st degree freemason. I have no idea what that means. He had a cool ring.

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
According to my grandfather he was a 31st degree freemason. I have no idea what that means. He had a cool ring.
Grand Inspector Inquisator Commander grandpa Cad fucked boys out of necessity, sorry to tell ya.

• 1Like

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
He probably didn't rape any boys, at least not as part of free masonry. Everything before the 33rd degree is just fluff to give the organization a good public image.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

kevincheese

Lord Nagafen Raider
Friend of mine is a keyholder for one of their temples, and took me and another friend through and showed us around after some drinks one night.

Pretty sure he wasn't supposed to do that, but oh well. He showed us their "secret archive". It was a pile of dusty old ass books on top of a shelf in the back of an obscured hallway. The building had old ass furnishings. Felt like a church that was furnished in the 40s or 50s and never updated since. Smelled like it too.

• 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Friend of mine is a keyholder for one of their temples, and took me and another friend through and showed us around after some drinks one night.

Pretty sure he wasn't supposed to do that, but oh well. He showed us their "secret archive". It was a pile of dusty old ass books on top of a shelf in the back of an obscured hallway. The building had old ass furnishings. Felt like a church that was furnished in the 40s or 50s and never updated since. Smelled like it too.
What were the books about?

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
My dad was a freemason, but he never molested me, so I don't think he leveled up very high. I took a freemason ring he had, when he died.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
My dad was a freemason, but I he never molested me, so I don't think he leveled up very high. I took a freemason ring he had, when he died.

Some kind of Freudian slip there Soygen!?

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I edited that like 2 seconds after I posted. You too quick, son.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
All I know about freemasons is, to be one, ask one. I guess that's what you're doing though.

• 1Like