Poll Anyone Remember "Attack of the Show"?

Who was the hottest chick on Attack of the Show?

• Alison Haislip

Votes: 18 8.7%
  • Candace Bailey

Votes: 12 5.8%
  • Morgan Webb

Votes: 48 23.3%
  • Sara Underwood

Votes: 47 22.8%
  • Olivia Munn

Votes: 81 39.3%

• Total voters

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I am pretty sure Underwood was there from the start, here is an example of some of her fine contributions to the show.

Also here is a video of her doing Naked Yoga for those of you who are into that kind of thing.

Sara Jean Underwood Naked Yoga
Underwood came in along w/ baily and alison and chobot after Munn left, they were doing female host auditions for months, or basically, who can do stupid shit like eat a hot dog on a string.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
maxresdefault.jpg

3ea4f4af774f85fd66f2dbb647f0861a.jpg

sara-jean-underwood-hot-wallpaper-wallpapers.jpg

olivia-munn.jpg

alison-haislip-group-signing.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MightyMadman

Lord Nagafen Raider
It a race between Sara and Olivia, olivia made me fall in love with nice legs and thighs. Sara’s body has been improving since.

Who remembers the EU chick with the accent and big tits? She was brown and she read the news for a long time. She was sexy as hell. She should of been on here

Edit: God Sara has a nice ass

Edit 2: Layla Kayleigh was her name lul

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Allison or Candace. Sarah and Olivia are both hot as fuck, but they try too hard. Who the fuck ever votes for Morgan? Something wrong with you guys!

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, Morgan is the only one who is actually a gamer/geek, but still...I'm voting with my dick here.

• 1Like

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
In fact, Morgan is currently working at the latest Blizzard ex-pat company, Bonfire (notables include Pardo, Mosqueira, and Nick Carpenter, but there are quite a few others with impressive work histories as well).

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Did the Sessler ever smash his balls up on that chizzled jaw of hers though?

I wanna say they dated for a hot minute and broke up, which they may have even talked about on the show, and made for some cringe-hilarious conversations on screen between teleprompter lines.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I like to think Sessler and Pereira humped every piece of ass on that show maybe even simultaneously as well as every piece of ass that applied to be on the show.

200.gif

• 1Solidarity

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Voted for Candace. Wow last place. She's the only one I am at least 64% sure isn't a tranny and isn't carrying 4 STDs.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Voted for Candace. Wow last place. She's the only one I am at least 64% sure isn't a tranny and isn't carrying 4 STDs.

She has my vote too, I think people are underestimating how hot she is same with Alison, even so it's hard to deny that Munn is a cock starved whore who will let you plow her asshole and then ram it in her throat which honestly goes a long long way.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Cybsled

lol

Morgan Webb was at TwitchCon this past weekend. Looking pretty good still at 41.