April Fools!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Appreciate the work that went into the prank. I personally would have had the site display database error every 5 minutes and have everyone double post.
I thought about the database errors. I thought about putting everyone into discouraged. I thought about forwarding the site to mmorpg.com and all kinds of things.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
There was like a 5min period where I thought @Utnayan had given me pony AIDS out of spite because we were arguing in the atheism thread.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I would have made a fake Draegan account then posted an apology and explanation post with a request for reconciliation.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I thought the upside down text was more April fools. As someone earlier said they thought something was wrong with their computer. Oddly enough I didn't notice because my brain doesn't function correctly. My girlfriend was sitting with me when she asked "Why is that upside down". Years of reading drawings over someones drafting table or desk upside down, or someones sketch in the field. Apparently I'm good at reading upside down. Might stick it on my resume lol.

The pony's or whatever they are didn't seem much april fools to me, you knew right away it was something someone did on purpose. Also whatever they were was after my time. I didn't get it all.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
While it was annoying, especially on mobile. Buttmad bitches need to get over it! It was pretty funny.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

khorum

Murder Apologist
kdFB9ve.png