Araysar spotted

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
reddit.com: over 18?

My short bio: Hi Reddit I did this once before but why not have another bit of fun at it. So as you can see from my proof, I am a 32 yo gamer who was actually born in Russia, but live in the USA. Oh and I happen to be disabled. I am sure you can tell live has been hard to me and my living conditions are not very good, but I figure if you can't laugh at yourself, you're already done for.

p51CdXC.jpg

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I dunno man, Comrade Araysar used to type fast and furious. With hands that size, can it be him?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
does russia have dwarves? i thought all dwarves in russia and germany were eradicated by the end of ww2?

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I dunno man, Comrade Araysar used to type fast and furious. With hands that size, can it be him?
As someone with fucked up hands - although not THAT fucked up - you'd be shocked what someone can adapt to.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
We had a guy on this board who was a top tier pro at Stree Fighter and plays with his fucking tongue.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I almost want to unban Araysar just to find out
Why? The guy is doing an AMA. Just go fucking ask him if he's arasayer on rerolled. Then just to be sure, ask him how often he welches on bets.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
You could pretend to be black and then IRB would probably answer you.