Archeage

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Holy hell that screen is hilarious.

Eat sht phasing complainers.
I'm actually not against multi-zone technology, it just needs to be implemented in a way that doesn't ruin the continuity of a zone. I like the way GW2 did it.

Ideally each zone has a tree of possible zones that exist in it. To mirror a zone called Barrens and servers named after States/countries, the following would exist:

'global' Barrens

'United States' Barrens
'EU' Barrens
'Africa' Barrens

'California' Barrens
'Texas' Barrens
'Germany' Barrens
'Ottowa' Barrens

And even
'Los Angeles' Barrens
'San Diego' Barrens
'Ft. Worth' Barrens
'Stuttgart' Barrens

A player would be assigned to some 'city' and would only ever find themselves playing on their city when an area was extremely populated, and would only ever play on their city->state->country->global server.

(ps. I know I conflated country/continent/states, idc).

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
PRX already zerging :

PQ7CL23.jpg

Vitality

HUSTLE
I feel you on that Tuco, It's just that you'd take away from the sandbox thang you know? How special would your secret pickle farm be if it was on Canada-East56?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
16-07-2014: Skill calculator updated up to version 1.2.
So those final passives are in and the pt requirements? Guess I missed that in 1.2

Phasing wise for this game would be kinda weird. Maybe for the first few zones, but does that then effect housing and gathering nodes/materials?. Definitely no phasing in the pvp zones.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I really want to know how shitty/good that Witchcraft level 55 spell is. Looks awesome and I would stupidly build a character around eventually getting it.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I feel you on that Tuco, It's just that you'd take away from the sandbox thang you know? How special would your secret pickle farm be if it was on Canada-East56?
Yeah it wouldn't work at all with AA, or any game where what was going on in the zone truly mattered.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
get a merch ship asap game revolves around it, or you will be poor forever, don't build a wagon till you have a merch ship to load it faster, if you're doing runs by land you're losing.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Was arena fixed or still the go to way to earn Honor?
Grimghast rift daily is like 2k -3k honor, its 1k per quest cant remember if theres 3 waves, crimson rift is 1500 honor, 3 quests, those are dailys and are much better than killing players.

Catching crimson rift everytime its up, I think I had like 10k or more honor banked by the time I hit 50, was able to get bow/shield/sword honor weps.